Aww! So cute! Perfect!

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Now I want to watch Psych... Or read. *wink wink*

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
        Now I want to watch Psych... Or read. *wink wink*
        Haha.. hint received. I'm writing as fast as I can, I promise.. I am going to have to stop here in a bit but it will only be for about an hour or so while I take Rob to work. I need to feed my friend's dogs tonight and tomorrow morning. Then I can write some more..

I want to watch Psych too but Elijah insisted that we watch Disney's Hercules.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Haha.. hint received. I'm writing as fast as I can, I promise.. I am going to have to stop here in a bit but it will only be for about an hour or so while I take Rob to work. I need to feed my friend's dogs tonight and tomorrow morning. Then I can write some more..

I want to watch Psych too but Elijah insisted that we watch Disney's Hercules.
          Hehe. Looking forward to it! Glad you are writing!

Ooh, Hercules! Love LOVE that one!

Comment

Hehe. Looking forward to it! Glad you are writing!

Ooh, Hercules! Love LOVE that one!
            Me too. The fluffy datey parts are easy.. The rest, not so much. Well, except for the whump that is cuz that's always easy. LOL

My fav is Beauty and the Beast with the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, and Aladdin coming in second for their music alone.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

An "awwwe!" moment.

Spoiler:
              Deciding to take advantage of the situation, Shawn quickly shifted in time with her and pulled her in for a kiss, making sure his hands on her face didn’t block her expression when the camera flashed. They stayed together a little past the flash then split apart and merely stared. Lynne had a smile on her face so wide that it put a smile on Shawn’s as well. He almost kissed her again but he stopped himself, allowing the last picture to be of them simply looking at one another.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Me too. The fluffy datey parts are easy.. The rest, not so much. Well, except for the whump that is cuz that's always easy. LOL

My fav is Beauty and the Beast with the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, and Aladdin coming in second for their music alone.
                Hehe. Fluffy is hard for me. Whump is easy, making the whump make sense is always a bit difficult.

I have so many favorites...mostly the Disney movies from the 90s. Aladdin, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Mulan, Hunchback...etc. I have a Little Mermaid cassette in my car, and my friends and I always listen to that when we take my car places. Poor Unfortunate Souls is my favorite.

And to tie it in to Psych, I love the flashback scene that Shawn says he's going to see Little Mermaid, but instead goes to the Hitchcock movies instead.

AWWWW!!!!

Comment

Hehe. Fluffy is hard for me. Whump is easy, making the whump make sense is always a bit difficult.

I have so many favorites...mostly the Disney movies from the 90s. Aladdin, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Mulan, Hunchback...etc. I have a Little Mermaid cassette in my car, and my friends and I always listen to that when we take my car places. Poor Unfortunate Souls is my favorite.

And to tie it in to Psych, I love the flashback scene that Shawn says he's going to see Little Mermaid, but instead goes to the Hitchcock movies instead.

AWWWW!!!!
                  I love Poor Unfortunate Souls. My favorite soundtrack of all time isn't Disney though; it's the Phantom of the Opera. I love listening to it when there's a thunderstorm LOL. There's also Anastasia, Chicago and Moulin Rouge.

I'm not actually a fan of LM only because I watched it so much as a kid that I'm now sick of it.

Haha.. I remember that but I refuse to watch the episode. I love the emotional stuff in it for Shawn but then they also kinda focus on Juliet as well and I don't like that part..

Whump is always easy for me to write. Making it make sense is similarly easy for me as well because if I can mentally picture it, it's realistic and even if it's not - it's fiction! LOL

I just had to add that in there. It seemed to work perfectly.. They're in a picture booth; something I've never been in in my life.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I love Poor Unfortunate Souls. My favorite soundtrack of all time isn't Disney though; it's the Phantom of the Opera. I love listening to it when there's a thunderstorm LOL. There's also Anastasia, Chicago and Moulin Rouge.

I'm not actually a fan of LM only because I watched it so much as a kid that I'm now sick of it.

Haha.. I remember that but I refuse to watch the episode. I love the emotional stuff in it for Shawn but then they also kinda focus on Juliet as well and I don't like that part..

Whump is always easy for me to write. Making it make sense is similarly easy for me as well because if I can mentally picture it, it's realistic and even if it's not - it's fiction! LOL

I just had to add that in there. It seemed to work perfectly.. They're in a picture booth; something I've never been in in my life.
                    Hehe. PofO is a whole 'nother ballgame. Love that one.

I actually really like Juliet as a character. So I don't mind it so much.

Your writing is so descriptive, I can see it too.

So cute. I've never been in a picture booth either.

Comment

Hehe. PofO is a whole 'nother ballgame. Love that one.

I actually really like Juliet as a character. So I don't mind it so much.

Your writing is so descriptive, I can see it too.

So cute. I've never been in a picture booth either.
                      Haha.. I had to read "PofO" a few times to get it to make sense. LOL My sister's and I call it POTO.

I like her as a character but not necessarily a love interest.. I mean, they work great together both professionally and romantically so I have no idea why I don't like it, I just don't.. I think it's cause I don't wanna share.

Thanks.. I'm trying to be descriptive in this fic because, it's Shawn. He notices the little things and if you don't include them it leaves something out.. You know?

I would like to be in one.. Go out on a date with Rob and go in a picture booth but, I dunno; we just never do. Granted, the last date we had was when we went to see the last HP so, yeah.. LOL

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Haha.. I had to read "PofO" a few times to get it to make sense. LOL My sister's and I call it POTO.

I like her as a character but not necessarily a love interest.. I mean, they work great together both professionally and romantically so I have no idea why I don't like it, I just don't.. I think it's cause I don't wanna share.

Thanks.. I'm trying to be descriptive in this fic because, it's Shawn. He notices the little things and if you don't include them it leaves something out.. You know?

I would like to be in one.. Go out on a date with Rob and go in a picture booth but, I dunno; we just never do. Granted, the last date we had was when we went to see the last HP so, yeah.. LOL
                        Oops. I think that was supposed to be a t.

Hehe. I can understand. I'm not a shipper, but I do like their character's together. Plus the fact that they are dating in RL too, its just kinda cute.

Shawn is very observent, so its good that you are writing like that.

Oh, you should totally go to one. LOL!

Comment

Awww Psych! I so adore this show . Unfortunately we are hanging millenias back from US - IF Psych will ever return on German TV again .

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Oops. I think that was supposed to be a t.

Hehe. I can understand. I'm not a shipper, but I do like their character's together. Plus the fact that they are dating in RL too, its just kinda cute.

Shawn is very observent, so its good that you are writing like that.

Oh, you should totally go to one. LOL!
                            I find it..interesting that they're dating in RL.. Like, I'm curious to know what they are both like off screen; not only towards one another but in general you know? However, I mainly thunk Shawn so I'm not going to go out of my way to figure it out. James is a private person and I'm willing to respect that.

I didn't use to be so descriptive but I'm slowly begun to try to be so... I'm not sure that made sense but whatever. LOL You get the point.

I would love to but I wanna lose some weight first. Gotta look my best.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                              Awww Psych! I so adore this show . Unfortunately we are hanging millenias back from US - IF Psych will ever return on German TV again .
                              HYN!!! *hugs* Hi! How long has it been since Psych's been there?? That sucks that you aren't sure if it will return because it totally should!

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Hey Hyn! *high fives*
                                I find it..interesting that they're dating in RL.. Like, I'm curious to know what they are both like off screen; not only towards one another but in general you know? However, I mainly thunk Shawn so I'm not going to go out of my way to figure it out. James is a private person and I'm willing to respect that.

I didn't use to be so descriptive but I'm slowly begun to try to be so... I'm not sure that made sense but whatever. LOL You get the point.

I would love to but I wanna lose some weight first. Gotta look my best.
                                I think its neat. I'm not going to investigate out of my way either. But its cute.

Lol! It made sense.

you can do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X