• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City of Blood (221)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    CITY OF BLOOD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 221
    Oliver goes missing after all but giving up in the fight against Slade. But when Laurel reveals Blood's connection to the enemy, the team must race to stop an army of Mirakuru soldiers from laying waste to the city.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 September 2014, 10:27 PM.

A list of people in the show, who don't know his secret

Spoiler:
    Thea Queen (i'm guessing she won't make it past season 3)
    Walter (although i doubt we will see anymore of him)
    Quintin Lance (a cop)
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Lance i think suspects it, but does not want to know the secret.

Though i am wondering. With the showcasing of oli's second (back up) lair he goes to, to spend time alone, i am wondering if that was thrown in as a means to show the group has a fall back site since now the primary one is compromized. Both with slade knowing where it is, and now with Thea being evicted from the night club and surrounding factory (where the arrow cave hides)..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Lance i think suspects it, but does not want to know the secret.

Though i am wondering. With the showcasing of oli's second (back up) lair he goes to, to spend time alone, i am wondering if that was thrown in as a means to show the group has a fall back site since now the primary one is compromized. Both with slade knowing where it is, and now with Thea being evicted from the night club and surrounding factory (where the arrow cave hides)..
        More importantly, they lost the factory because apparently, Ollie thought it was a good idea to take company property and make it a club. However, did the company make a money off of that decision? I doubt it.

I wonder who owns the new location and how easy it would be to follow the money.

Comment

I have been wondering for weeks why they didn't immediately abandon the club after Slade's breach. That was so idiotic! Of course much of what is happening is kind of idiotic, but I love it. I mean they are really making Oliver not look too bright. I can't believe they are honestly writing this that Oliver thinks Slade wants to kill him. If there was one more person who needed to die and Oliver was it why wouldn't he have just killed him after he killed Moira?! And the fact that Oliver said that Slade had already taken everything from him was sooooooooooooooo ridiculous. How about the two people you just said that line to? How about Laurel? How about Thea? How about Sarah, who obviously seems to be Slade's final target? Not only did this episode make Oliver look really dumb, but I was very surprised how the team fell for it too. Time after time Slade has proven that his goal has been to torture Oliver by ruining his life, not killing him.

Well anyway, I wish they could make most of how this show is going now last through another season, but I doubt it. They'll end this season on a cliffhanger, settle something in the first few episodes of next season, and then return to Days of Our Lives with arrows for most of the next season.

Comment

I think he want's to kill laurel or something, because sarah was the reason shado is dead idk i could be wrong
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              I think he want's to kill laurel or something, because sarah was the reason shado is dead idk i could be wrong
              It's hard to understand someone that routinely has hallucinations and doesn't bat an eye about it.

I'm starting to think the Suicide Squad is going to show up in the next two episodes as support from ARGUS. Lots of people wonder whether Merlin is coming back and I would hope he is. Depends on Barrowmen's schedule.

I'm also really itching to see The Flash! I mean, we saw him in the mid-season finale and now we don't get any of the pay off?

Speaking of which, The last episode of the season would have been The Flash episode/pilot, right? Since they let Flash have his own pilot greenlit, then that gave Arrow's showrunners an extra episode to hopefully flesh out this finale.

Otherwise, I imagined this episode would have been the first of a two parter.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                I have been wondering for weeks why they didn't immediately abandon the club after Slade's breach. That was so idiotic! Of course much of what is happening is kind of idiotic, but I love it. I mean they are really making Oliver not look too bright.
                Suffering set back after set back can really get someone off their game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                  More importantly, they lost the factory because apparently, Ollie thought it was a good idea to take company property and make it a club. However, did the company make a money off of that decision? I doubt it.

I wonder who owns the new location and how easy it would be to follow the money.
                  Queen Industry stills owns the site.

Mrs Isabel Rochev devalue the shares the Queens holds in their company so they were valueless, took control and she kick Thea out of the place. Not that I suspect she was paying rent or anything of the like to Queens industry anyway, but I am pretty sure the clubs is more valuable than an empty factory.

I'm starting to think the Suicide Squad is going to show up in the next two episodes as support from ARGUS.
                  They are going to need the Suicide Squad and substantial number special forces solders to take down Slade Army.
                  Plus they need Roy Smash to be in a cooperative mood, only then do they stand a chance against slade army, and even then I would still give the upper hand Slade.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                    I was speaking of Oliver's new hidden base. The backup he kept from Diggle and Felicity. Who owns that and how easy will it be for Queen Consolidated to take it?

Comment

Mrs Isabel Rochev devalue the shares the Queens holds in their company so they were valueless, took control and she kick Thea out of the place. Not that I suspect she was paying rent or anything of the like to Queens industry anyway, but I am pretty sure the clubs is more valuable than an empty factory..
                      I'm wondering if/how queens are going to get their company back.

Comment

That is obvious. Isabel Rochev will most likely die by season finale. That is not a spoiler but a prediction
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                          I'm also really itching to see The Flash! I mean, we saw him in the mid-season finale and now we don't get any of the pay off?

Speaking of which, The last episode of the season would have been The Flash episode/pilot, right? Since they let Flash have his own pilot greenlit, then that gave Arrow's showrunners an extra episode to hopefully flesh out this finale.
                          We aren't getting Flash again this season BECAUSE his own pilot was greenlit. Originally his appearance toward the end of the season was going to be a backdoor pilot. With having a separate Flash pilot, I think they had other people from the Flash series (the STAR Labs people from a couple episodes ago) on the show instead.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            That is obvious. Isabel Rochev will most likely die by season finale. That is not a spoiler but a prediction
                            That isn't going to increase the value of their shares or the number of shares the Queens has in the company. Slade and her partners will still own Queens industry consolidated.

The only way they can take back control of the company is through a massive cash injection to acquire more shares. I got a feeling Oliver will be asking his Russian mafia friends for the a favour in the form of a large check or may be Walter Steele, banker pals will come to the rescue again. Alternatively Felicity could just steal the money from the local criminal fraternity not like they can got to the police and report that their illegal swiss bank accounts have been emptied. It possible that Argust could use their government contacts to get Rochev and what she did illegal, wanting to keep Queens industry applied science technology in the hands of someone they trust. Not that Arrow will go into detail they will just have someone walk on an tell the audience that Oliver back in control, who cares about the details of how he back in control.
                            Last edited by knowles2; 05 May 2014, 12:12 PM.

Comment

That isn't going to increase the value of their shares or the number of shares the Queens has in the company. Slade and her partners will still own Queens industry consolidated.

The only way they can take back control of the company is through a massive cash injection to acquire more shares. I got a feeling Oliver will be asking his Russian mafia friends for the a favour in the form of a large check or may be Walter Steele, banker pals will come to the rescue again. Alternatively Felicity could just steal the money from the local criminal fraternity not like they can got to the police and report that their illegal swiss bank accounts have been emptied. It possible that Argust could use their government contacts to get Rochev and what she did illegal, wanting to keep Queens industry applied science technology in the hands of someone they trust. Not that Arrow will go into detail they will just have someone walk on an tell the audience that Oliver back in control, who cares about the details of how he back in control.
                              From what I understand the writers want the impact of the loss of the company to continue for Oliver pass season 2. So who know how long this will go on?

As for Felicity taking the money from criminals, 1) Having a Swiss bank account is not illegal, using it to avoid paying US taxes is. 2) Felicity and Oliver would still need documentation detailing where the money came from, otherwise it just looks suspicious.

I doubt this will be an issue the writers will gloss over. I imagine less high-tech and a more bare bones operation from Team Arrow in Season 3. Possibly flirting with the idea to be an official section of ARGUS just to keep going...

Comment

Working...
                              X