No announcement yet.

The future of Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that a little dig at LOST there by any chance?
    sigpic

Comment

Personally, I think the longer this drags on, the slimmer the chances get of us ever seeing this movie made.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Personally, I think the longer this drags on, the slimmer the chances get of us ever seeing this movie made.
        I feel the same way about the stargate movies. The longer they wait, the harder it will be to get all the actors to return.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
          I feel the same way about the stargate movies. The longer they wait, the harder it will be to get all the actors to return.
          I agree
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The longer the wait, the bigger the come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
              Maybe. I just wish we had something a little more concrete to go on.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                The longer the wait, the less people care.
                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                Vincent: Hate what?
                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                  Not really.

there are at least a dozen shows that have been off the air for years, but come back with popularity.

Comment

I sure hope that doesn't happen with Heroes.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Very untrue...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        Very untrue...
                        id already stopped caring about Heroes towards the end of season 4
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Take it there's no new news then.

To be honest even though I'm a fan of Heroes its ending was good enough compared to many other shows that have been cancelled with no proper ending to the storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
                            Take it there's no new news then.

To be honest even though I'm a fan of Heroes its ending was good enough compared to many other shows that have been cancelled with no proper ending to the storyline.
                            That is true, as much as I want the tv special to happen, I think the ending was pretty good.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Tim Kring 'still discussing Heroes end'

Heroes creator Tim Kring has revealed that he is still in discussions about finding a way to wrap up the series. The show was cancelled by NBC earlier this year but Kring later admitted that he is thinking about making some more episodes or a movie to wrap up the storylines. According to The Mirror, Kring has now revealed that talks with NBC are still ongoing.

"We all thought there was going to be another series," he said. "The truth is, we are still talking to the network about how to wrap up the show in some way for the fans, but no decision has been made about how we're going to do that." He added: "As to how to continue this brand that everyone recognises, [this is] a very potent brand across the world. I'm still very involved in trying to wrap that up on air for the fans and hopefully we'll have something to announce very shortly."

continues:
                              http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s1/...eroes-end.html

Comment

It would definitely be nice to know what is, or isn't, going to happen.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X