No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys! I'm new to vidding, and have become hooked. Here is the link to my website with my vids:

http://gatefan.org/vids.aspx

I've enjoyed watching everyone else's vids.
    GateFan67 aka GateFan810 www.gatefan.org

Help support my convention habit. Buy Avon from my website
    www.youravon.com/lorourke

Comment

Originally posted by GateFan67 View Post
      Hi guys! I'm new to vidding, and have become hooked. Here is the link to my website with my vids:

http://gatefan.org/vids.aspx

I've enjoyed watching everyone else's vids.
      Love your vids! Particularlly the Vala one! Brilliant!

There is some great talent out there! Why don't you use that talent and enter the music video competition over at Stargate-Universe.net, to win a copy of the Stargate Ultimate Visual Guide!

Interested? All you have to do is send in your Stargate SG-1 videos to [email protected] for a chance to win! That simple!
      See here for more details and rules--> Stargate-Universe.net

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shonac85 View Post
        Love your vids! Particularlly the Vala one! Brilliant!

There is some great talent out there! Why don't you use that talent and enter the music video competition over at Stargate-Universe.net, to win a copy of the Stargate Ultimate Visual Guide!

Interested? All you have to do is send in your Stargate SG-1 videos to [email protected] for a chance to win! That simple!
        See here for more details and rules--> Stargate-Universe.net
        Thanks for the compliment and the head's up on the contest! Didn't realize there was such a thing. Will have to check it out.

Comment

Song: SOS by Zero1
          Vidder: Switch
          Summary: The Siege of Atlantis
          Notes: This is another one of those videos that has been haunting me for a very long time. Well over a year, at least. So, now it's done and I hope you guys like it.

Watch it: Google Video
          Download it: Megaupload

Comment

Just added another vid to my site www.gatefan.org (vids tab). Enjoy!

Comment

2 New Videos (sort of)

First is brand new. It's Daniel/Vala to "Time After Time" by Quietdrive (spoilers through Unending):
              Watch it at Google Video - Higher Quality
              Download from Megaupload - Slightly Lower Quality

Second is a remade version of my Sam Carter - All American Girl (scenes through season 10 but nothing really spoilery):
              Watch it at Google Video
              Download it from Megaupload

All my other vids

Comment

Wow! Bet those look really cool on a big screen tv.

Went to Dragoncon this past weekend, there was a panel about SG fanvids, it was said that MGM was pulling SG vids off YouTube and sending "cease and desist" emails to the vidder. Just a head's up. I was just about to put my vids there when I found this out.

Wonder if they bother them at other sites too, like photobucket? I had heard that you could upload them to MGMs site, that there's a place there for them. But I went there and it didn't make sense to me! Anyone ever keep them there?

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                  2 New Videos (sort of)

First is brand new. It's Daniel/Vala to "Time After Time" by Quietdrive (spoilers through Unending):
                  Watch it at Google Video - Higher Quality
                  Download from Megaupload - Slightly Lower Quality
                  Sweet! Vala makes a great subject for vids, doesn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by GateFan67 View Post
                    Sweet! Vala makes a great subject for vids, doesn't she?
                    That she does.

Comment

First, Switch, I absolutely loved the Sam Carter vid that you have. Bravo, well done
                      Second, I was wondering what you guys used to edit, I went back a few pages and tried to download the program that was suggested, but they no longer offered it as a free version.
                      And third, every time I try to get a clip off of the dvds, it tells me that the copyright is there. Just wondering how this can be dealt with... Thanks guys and keep up the good work
                      sigpic
                      awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                        First, Switch, I absolutely loved the Sam Carter vid that you have. Bravo, well done
                        Second, I was wondering what you guys used to edit, I went back a few pages and tried to download the program that was suggested, but they no longer offered it as a free version.
                        And third, every time I try to get a clip off of the dvds, it tells me that the copyright is there. Just wondering how this can be dealt with... Thanks guys and keep up the good work
                        Thanks, Squiggle Sarah!!

I use Intervideo WinDVD maker for my editing. I think they have a free trial, but is also not that expensive to buy, if you like it. For ripping, try AOA DVD Ripper. I've never had any issues with the copyright issue with that program.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                          Thanks, Squiggle Sarah!!

I use Intervideo WinDVD maker for my editing. I think they have a free trial, but is also not that expensive to buy, if you like it. For ripping, try AOA DVD Ripper. I've never had any issues with the copyright issue with that program.
                          Thank you very much I'll have to look into those... I found the AOA Dvd ripper online, now I just have to download it. The Windows Movie Maker just isn't cutting it at all. Hopefully I'll have a few new videos to share then
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay so I got one uploaded that I made in March on my old computer...
                            It's the Absolute Power episode...

Lemme know what you think... if it's any good, I'll try and get my other one up online...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1UKnF-MtFTQ
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                              Okay so I got one uploaded that I made in March on my old computer...
                              It's the Absolute Power episode...

Lemme know what you think... if it's any good, I'll try and get my other one up online...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1UKnF-MtFTQ
                              It's good. The editing is very nice, but I'm not quite sure I get how that song goes with that episode? Like, I could see it as maybe a general Stargate vid with all the crap they've gone through. I'm just not quite seeing how these two are meshing... But maybe it's just me

But, it is good. The cutting of the clips is very good with the beats in the music, etc. Keep it at, please!

Comment

Working...
                              X