Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe Season 5: Odds ar 70/30

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fri...-7030-bet.html

So, at Wondercon Jeff Pinker said that a 5th and final season of Fringe is a 70/30 bet, seems to me like the talks have gone well if he's giving it those odds.

Hmm. 70/30 in which direction I wonder.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Since it's being touted as good news, I'm assuming it's a 70% chance in favor.
      sigpic

Comment

One can hope! I see that the page is touting it as good news, but that's hard to accept at face value without the context of exact words, tone, etc....
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

well without house and terra nova taking up budget with large salaries and the fact that five seasons gives a good length for syndication... our chances are pretty good. certainly better than we had getting season 3 of sgu thats for sure.

/crosses fingers in both universes!

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
            well without house and terra nova taking up budget with large salaries and the fact that five seasons gives a good length for syndication... our chances are pretty good. certainly better than we had getting season 3 of sgu thats for sure.

/crosses fingers in both universes!
            Also they can cancel Alcatraz which would not be a big lost & I think they can cancel Touch so that Kiefer & FOX can focus on the 24 movie(s)

Comment

no way man, I love Alcatraz!

I really have no interest in Touch though

Comment

I would like Alcatraz to continue but I would be willing to accept it's cancellation as long as Fringe is renewed.

Not got an opinion on Touch yet. Don't actually think it would be fare to speculate on it's future until after a couple more of it's episodes have aired.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
                  I would like Alcatraz to continue but I would be willing to accept it's cancellation as long as Fringe is renewed.
                  I wouldn't be willing to accept that. They BOTH must live on!
                  sigpic

Comment

This is nice to hear, but I won't be comfortable until we have an official announcement that Fringe is getting a final season.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      This is nice to hear, but I won't be comfortable until we have an official announcement that Fringe is getting a final season.
                      Same here...the news is promising...but I would like a solid confirmation.
                      sigpic

Comment

70/30 sounds like good odds; however there may be a chance that Fringe could be cancled out of the spot. Still...

*fingers crossed*
                        Back from the grave.

Comment

I just don't really trust FOX. They have been known to have an itchy trigger-finger.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know. I'll never completely forgive them for cancelling John Doe after 1 season and leaving us with a major cliffhanger. I'm waiting anxiously to see what they will do. If they would just give us a 13 episode 5th season so everything can be tied up (kind of like NBC did for Chuck) I would be a very happy camper, but I won't believe it until I see it in writing on a trustworthy news source.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                              I know. I'll never completely forgive them for cancelling John Doe after 1 season and leaving us with a major cliffhanger. I'm waiting anxiously to see what they will do. If they would just give us a 13 episode 5th season so everything can be tied up (kind of like NBC did for Chuck) I would be a very happy camper, but I won't believe it until I see it in writing on a trustworthy news source.
                              I would be more than satisfied with a shortened final season as well. After all, something is better than nothing at all.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X