Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    Personally, I alway felt it was a reset after Entity. <snip>
    And I do apologize...not trying to promote the books here. It just happens that this topic has been one of the aspects of S/J I always was keen to explore, back in my salad days here on the thread, so I thought I’d pop in and add my two cents!
    No apologies...that was a whole lot of insight, and I appreciate it!!
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm in trouble
      I'm so cliche
      See that word just wears me out
      Makes me feel like just another boy
      To laugh and joke about
      But even worse I can't stop calling her
      I love to hear that voice
      And honestly, I'm left with no choice

I'm running my mouth just like I got her
      But I surely don't
      Because she's so-o-o-o-o-o-o
      Rock and roll!
      And out of my league
      Is she out of my league?
      Let's hope not

Last edited by SaraBahama; 29 September 2019, 04:41 PM.
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
        There's something about the way that you always see the pretty view
        Overlook the blooded mess, always lookin' effortless
        And still you, still you want me
        I got no innocence, faith ain't no privilege
        I am a deck of cards, vice or a game of hearts
        And still you, still you want me

Oh, I always let you down
        You're shattered on the ground
        But still I find you there
        Next to me
        And oh, stupid things I do
        I'm far from good, it's true
        But still I find you
        Next to me

This is amazing and sums them up so well! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Comment

Just got done with this one --I seriously thought I had read all of AkamaiMom's fics, but apparently not! This is a great episode-like adventure with Sam and Jack in the primary roles (Daniel and Teal'c are there as well). It's consistent with the subtle shippiness we see in the show, so no grand declarations, but a whole lot bubbling under the surface. Such vivid storytelling. Wonderful.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5690943/1/Paradise-Bound

EDIT: Set in a Hawaii-like setting with people of Hawaiian descent!
          Last edited by SaraBahama; 06 October 2019, 10:24 AM.
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

One of my favorites from UhSir:

Like everything that's green, girl, I need you
            But it's more than one and one makes two
            Put aside the math and the logic of it
            You gotta know you're wanted too.
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Just got done with this one --I seriously thought I had read all of AkamaiMom's fics, but apparently not! This is a great episode-like adventure with Sam and Jack in the primary roles (Daniel and Teal'c are there as well). It's consistent with the subtle shippiness we see in the show, so no grand declarations, but a whole lot bubbling under the surface. Such vivid storytelling. Wonderful.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5690943/1/Paradise-Bound
              Yay fic!

It's the middle of the night here, but I'll watch in the morning
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thank you for posting this. It's so good. Super sweet and very well made. Also, well done to UhSir and thank you both for sharing! =D

Comment

I'll use you as a warning sign
                  That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind
                  And I'll use you as a focal point
                  So I don't lose sight of what I want
                  And I've moved further than I thought I could
                  But I missed you more than I thought I would
                  And I'll use you as a warning sign
                  That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind
                  And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
                  Right in front of me
                  Talk some sense to me

Gutted. Just gutted. <sigh>
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Rewatched this a couple nights ago. In a pretty dry Season 6 (ship-wise), it's an oasis.
                    Hot on the heels of Paradise Lost, it is quite the balm...in a torturous kind of way.

sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

It's been a very long time since I've visited GW so I'm probably viewed as a stranger in these parts.
                      Im looking for some help in finding a fic I recently read and I'm hoping that someone here can help me find it. I've also posted this in the fic thread but I figure here would be a good place too.
                      The story is set around the episode when Jack is stuck in Atlantis with Woolsey. Landry orders or rather asks Sam to build a bomb to sink the city.
                      Skip ahead to Sam in an elevator which suddenly stops and a cable snaps. She doesn't really seem to care as she believes she has killed Jack. They call out to her as she lays on the floor and she only answers when she hears Jacks voice.
                      Does anyone know the title of this fic? I swear I had read it on ff.net only I can't find the silly thing.
                      Thank you in advance for your help. Xo
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                        <respectfully snipped>
                        Thank you in advance for your help. Xo
                        Not a clue here. But there is a fic search thread (sorry, I'm on a phone and can't link you up). They're great there foe finding every fic ever.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          It's been a very long time since I've visited GW so I'm probably viewed as a stranger in these parts.
                          Im looking for some help in finding a fic I recently read and I'm hoping that someone here can help me find it. I've also posted this in the fic thread but I figure here would be a good place too.
                          <snippy> Xo
                          I remember you, Chelle! That just might make me old, too

I don't know that fic, but will see if I can find it.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I remember you, Chelle! That just might make me old, too

I don't know that fic, but will see if I can find it.
                            I read that story, but it has been so long that I don't recall the title or author. I've been looking, though and keep hoping to find it.

Comment

I answered in the other thread - the story is Missing Pieces by AstraPerAspera
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3495590/1/Missing-Pieces
                              That part is Chapter 5

Comment

Season 10, episode 6: '200'

You know that Jack is totally there to visit his wife, having made up a reason to jet-set across the country (really...'business' in 'Malibu'?). Of course, Mitchell and Vala are not up to speed on S/J's status, so they're kinda clueless. Sam's deflecting --Teal'c and Daniel are aware, and Hank Landry knows, but Marty probably doesn't, and they're not making a big, public spectacle of their relationship.

sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X