NCIS New Orleans Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    LaSalle s always annoyed me with the annoying facial expressions when he talks

I stopped watching NCIS LA
    LaSalle and his twisty face features are where I frequently look away from the screen when he's talking.

Comment

Lucas Black will always be the guy from Tokyo Drift first before he's LaSalle.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        LaSalle and his twisty face features are where I frequently look away from the screen when he's talking.
        It's quite cringy
        sigpic

Comment

Last night's episode had segments about Pride's issues with having to solve problems on his own with no one helping him (at least that's what I interpreted), and he was assigned a psychologist type person to find out what those issues were/are. The episode ends with Pride saying he has no idea what those issues are. Anyone have any ideas? I think it has to do with his father, who is supposed to show up this season (if the article I read was accurate), having been released from prison.

Comment

I don't what they will write his issues to be, but from my point of view, Pride is very dedicated to his friends and family, and his job. To his job and job-family the most, I think, cause his marriage certainly didn't last because of it. And I think when those people are threatened he'll do everything in his power to protect them or to keep them safe from consequences and harm -- even crossing the line to get justice, one way or another. I think Loretta actually brought his feet back to the ground and maybe Danny acting all rash, kinda like what he does sometimes, made him realize he's been going down a dangerous path --- perhaps a path to self-destruction.

Comment

He saw Hamilton as a threat. He went boy parts to the wall to take Hamilton down, even to hte point of breaking the law to expose the man. He’s going down the Batman vigilante path....where the ends justify the means.....as long as I protect my friends, poo on how I do it.

It makes him no better than the criminals he’s supposed to be catching.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

FBI lass is away back to D.C? I thought she was hanging around longer
                sigpic

Comment

She'll be back

Comment

She has. She's a regular now.

Comment

Ah right. Thanks guys. I was getting used to having her around lol
                      sigpic

Comment

So does Gregorio join NCIS or does she still work as an FBI agent? It seemed like they were trying to partner her with Percy. I am glad the possible romantic interest between Percy and LaSalle has been shelved. Pairing main character together ruined NCIS LA. I don't want NO going down the same route
                        sigpic

Comment

So does Gregorio join NCIS or does she still work as an FBI agent? It seemed like they were trying to partner her with Percy. I am glad the possible romantic interest between Percy and LaSalle has been shelved. Pairing main character together ruined NCIS LA. I don't want NO going down the same route
                          Gregorio will join NCIS.
                          She ships Percy/LaSalle.

The main pairing in LA are brother and sister-in-law in reality. That just gotta be leading to some interesting conversations at family dinners. I also LOVE Densi (that what they call it?).

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Gregorio will join NCIS.
                            She ships Percy/LaSalle.

The main pairing in LA are brother and sister-in-law in reality. That just gotta be leading to some interesting conversations at family dinners. I also LOVE Densi (that what they call it?).
                            haha she can be a shipper if she wants, so long as they don't actually get together

Densi ruined the show for me, so much so that I stopped watching the show completely
                            sigpic

Comment

Looks like there might be a shake-up behind the camera.

CBS Showrunner Investigated Twice in 2016 for H.R. Violations, Employees Say Behavior Continues
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Or maybe CBS will grow a pair and say to the staff he's entitled to his opinion just as much as you are to disagree with him, and if you don't like it find another job.

Ah silly me, of course they won't, they'll sack him immediately because someone further down the food chain wants a promotion and the only way it'll happen is by stirring up so much crap, that heads roll.

Comment

Working...
                                X