No announcement yet.

NCIS New Orleans Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They all went through some stuff, Pride especially.

And RE: The Asset episode, what is this sudden conflict with Percy & LaSalle? Is that left over from when she got in trouble for letting that one woman escape?

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
      And RE: The Asset episode, what is this sudden conflict with Percy & LaSalle? Is that left over from when she got in trouble for letting that one woman escape?
      Nah, I think it's that unresolved sexual tension between them that's given them some tension.

They really need to get that out of their system.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
        They all went through some stuff, Pride especially.
        Which is why i feel HE at the bare minimum should be given a 4-6 mo time off, to get his mind straight.

Comment

By the way, random fact of the day: the actor who plays Isler is in Stargate. He playes one of the teammembers that goes to Abydos with the team.

I though I recognized that face on Friday and was pleasantly surprised to learn that fact.

Comment

Why is Brody not returning? And I'm not sure about the FBI chick
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I”m not sure if there was a reason for the actress leaving the show. On the upside I think she’s on Designated Survivor now.

As to the FBI chick, she’s part of the team now
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Apparently she had personal -- family related -- problems to deal with which made it impossible for her to return to NOLA. So we got Gregorio instead and oh my goddess, I wouldn't want to trade her in for anything in the world. I was a little sad in the beginning cause I really liked Brody but now I really LOVE Gregorio too.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Apparently she had personal -- family related -- problems to deal with which made it impossible for her to return to NOLA. So we got Gregorio instead and oh my goddess, I wouldn't want to trade her in for anything in the world. I was a little sad in the beginning cause I really liked Brody but now I really LOVE Gregorio too.
                  Oh right. I really liked Brody I'm not sure about the woman they brought in. I've only wsatched the first 2 eps so far and she kinda annoys me
                  sigpic

Comment

Gregorio is annoying. But I think part of that is playing the New York angle with her tone of voice, etc.

She does get better
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm way in with Gregorio, and in the beginning I had issues but she makes for a good addition.
                      Works well with the others, and *snort* -- love the expressions she gives when Country Mouse and City Mouse are at it again.

Comment

Is that the reason for the character not returning, or the reason the actress isn't returning? I agree with Linda, I liked Brody but I'm not too sure about this new lass.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                          Is that the reason for the character not returning, or the reason the actress isn't returning?
                          The actress -- as far as Brody goes, the character, she takes the fall for what happened with the double agent.

Comment

Good to know she gets better, Sometimes it can take a bit of time for a new person to gel
                            sigpic

Comment

Good to know she gets better, Sometimes it can take a bit of time for a new person to gel
                              I wasn't a fan of Gregorio at first, but she comes into her own and she's not replacing Brody so much as she a new member of the team, filling the void that Brody left. She's not Brody 2.0, far from it.

And I have to say that of all the NCIS's, it's New Orleans I absolutely love to watch the most these days. Not because it's the youngest in the bunch and may still feel fresh, but because of the awesome ensemble of characters and actors. They are as diverse as they come and each have their own quirks and likes (and dislikes). They are a loveable bunch really.

Comment

I wasn't a fan of Gregorio at first, but she comes into her own and she's not replacing Brody so much as she a new member of the team, filling the void that Brody left. She's not Brody 2.0, far from it.

And I have to say that of all the NCIS's, it's New Orleans I absolutely love to watch the most these days. Not because it's the youngest in the bunch and may still feel fresh, but because of the awesome ensemble of characters and actors. They are as diverse as they come and each have their own quirks and likes (and dislikes). They are a loveable bunch really.
                                LaSalle s always annoyed me with the annoying facial expressions when he talks

I stopped watching NCIS LA
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X