Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately the scripts for the first five episodes of the new series of Doctor Who have been leaked on line.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28201577

I've asked for no spoilers to be put here on GW and I think most people will do that, but I wonder if a strongly worded post from a Mod not to post spoilers might stick in the memory of people who sometimes tend to forget what spoilers are.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Blencathra; 08 July 2014, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Hi Blen!
      A full clarification of GW's stance will be going up later today.

In the meantime, the usual rule of thumb applies: NO links to where the leaked scripts are hosted,or requests/hints on where to find them.

NO untagged spoilers in threads or spoilers and speculation in thread titles.
      Be on the alert for fake spoilers or spoilers masked as speculation too.

A word too about The Flash (CW),while I'm here!
      The pilot episode was leaked a week or so ago,so no links to/requests for other means will be tolerated.That applies to VM/posts/Group messages etc.
      Tag any spoilers.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Oh really, hadnt realised The Flash had been leaked! Will we be getting a DC thread to rival Marvel, seeing as quite a few DC things are coming out soon (The Flash, Constantine, Batman vs Superman, Justice League Movie)?

Comment

I just tried to upload one image from my comp to a post, but the GW uploader added a second image also. Had to manually remove duplicate image.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Oh really, hadnt realised The Flash had been leaked! Will we be getting a DC thread to rival Marvel, seeing as quite a few DC things are coming out soon (The Flash, Constantine, Batman vs Superman, Justice League Movie)?
            Folders are Darren's call,so we'll have to wait and see what he thinks.

The suggestion's already been made in this thread :Let's Have a Dedicated Folder! (2013-14)
            If you click and read through,old and newer DC Universe threads are out there,but some don't even have a current thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              I just tried to upload one image from my comp to a post, but the GW uploader added a second image also. Had to manually remove duplicate image.
              I'd guess the double-posting glitch hit while you were uploading the pic.Still no fix available for that,unfortunately.

Comment

I've been away for a while and forget, would it be against forum decorum (rhymes!) to post an angry rant of why I don't like SGU, as long as a maintain a civil tongue?
                Last edited by tombombadil; 16 July 2014, 11:39 PM. Reason: word choice
                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

There's no rule that forces you to only ever post in a sugar-coated way about things you enjoy about *insert movie/show/etc.*

That said: definition of what constitutes a "rant" and "civil tongue" are very much in the eye of the beholder and name calling and blame games can get out of hand,as I'm sure you remember.

Comment

The rudest I intend to go is saying certain bits were horribly written, and maybe compare some bits to childish fan fiction (really, a video game?!)
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok,so create your thread and see how others respond.

Comment

Suggestion (if this is the right place)

For The Flash create a Season 1 area with threads for each episode, but put it within with Arrow area until such a time as the show is deemed successful enough to deserve an area of its own.

Thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

Folders for the Summer/Fall shows haven't been created yet,and re The Flash ,so far there's only one thread in the Arrow section.
                          Darren's criteria and member interest on GW will be the deciding factors ,but ty for the suggestion.

Comment

Greetings, mods.

How does one go about creating a new forum/thread? I would like to start one for Mark Ruffalo/Hulk.

Comment

Go to the Forum,in this case -> Marvel Universe (Agents of SHIELD) ,click on the "Post New Thread" button at the top left of that section-> Give your thread a title-> scroll down the bottom of the posting box to "Preview Post"- click,if you think it all looks ok,click on "Submit New Thread."

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                                Go to the Forum,in this case -> Marvel Universe (Agents of SHIELD) ,click on the "Post New Thread" button at the top left of that section-> Give your thread a title-> scroll down the bottom of the posting box to "Preview Post"- click,if you think it all looks ok,click on "Submit New Thread."
                                Thank you
                                Gracias
                                Grazi
                                Spasibo
                                Obrigada

Comment

Working...
                                X