Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    I so would if I knew when the new season starts. Slightly OT, but does anyone know? I can't find it anywhere!
    Sometime this coming fall, exact date isn't set yet.
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

...You learn a lesson at History about the Industrial Revolution and go through feelings like this:
      Pasteur...yeah, I know his goddaughter...she's very nice
      Edison...cheapskate that he was!
      Wait a minute...why the heck did they forget to mention Nikola Tesla?!...I actually spent ten minutes cursing the ones that wrote my History book after I realised they didn't mention Nikola
      ...You watch Mythbusters-The Earthquake machine because Nikola Tesla was the one who designed the machine.
      ...You think after hearing almost every song what YT video with Sanctuary characters you could do based on it.
      ...You watch CSI and you see an episode in which a girl had her neck cut by some murderer and when they find the killer you're like "Are you sure you got the right guy?"
      ...You watch some monster-movie like Godzilla and you are like" Sure, it's that stupid view again- it's ugly, so it's bad, so it has too be killed- so primitive"

Comment

[QUOTE=Samantha.Majka;11155874]You know you are a Sanctuary Fan when:
        - you are wondering about Nikola Tesla ( the scientist ) because you have seen Tesla in Sanctuary.

I did wonder and looked him up as well as Jack The Ripper, James Watson and The Invisible Man. I mean I knew the basics about them but I wanted to know more.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          You know you are a Sanctuary Fan when:
          - you are wondering about Nikola Tesla ( the scientist ) because you have seen Tesla in Sanctuary.
          I did wonder and looked him up as well as Jack The Ripper, James Watson and The Invisible Man. I mean I knew the basics about them but I wanted to know more.

Comment

When you think the cathedral on your city is a Sanctuary and you talk with a friend (Max) at 5 am of the different ways of asking for a job in there, LOL
            sigpic
            Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

I so would if I knew when the new season starts. Slightly OT, but does anyone know? I can't find it anywhere!
              October 8th. it's just a guess but i've been right before.
              sigpic

Comment

You know you are a Sanctuary fan when you listen to a song that you've never heard before and you realize you know the song because you saw a Sanctuary music vid with that song on the background

Comment

You know you are a Sanctuary fan and you fall asleep listenening to Sanctuary podcasts and have no need to actually watch the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by cutecat93 View Post
                    ...You watch CSI and you see an episode in which a girl had her neck cut by some murderer and when they find the killer you're like "Are you sure you got the right guy?"
                    That's awesome.

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                    October 8th. it's just a guess but i've been right before.
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i know, it's a long wait.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katefan View Post
                        You know you are a Sanctuary fan and you fall asleep listenening to Sanctuary podcasts and have no need to actually watch the episode.
                        We have all done it, LOL

When you plan on getting a Nubbin
                        sigpic
                        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

When you write a history report and go off topic on how that person knew Helen Magnus and was involved with the Sanctuary.
                          sigpic

Comment

OH, newbie here, but I have one for you....

... you think about naming your kids after the Sanctuary members!

Comment

You suddenly realize that you are doing a degree in Psychology at Univeristy (which I am) and have decided that becoming a profiler is what you want to end up doing (hopefully)

This is soley due to watching all of Season One in one go and thinking that Will had the coolest job in the world even though I have just joined the ranks of the Tesla Troopers!!
                              Last edited by Gauky_1976; 10 February 2010, 07:00 PM.
                              sigpic
                              "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                                You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When.....
                                You listen to all the commentaries (at least the ones with Damian ) for season 1 and, after much painstaking rewinding with Windows Media Player, type up all the quotes you like.

You wonder if Helen influenced Teddy Roosevelt to create Yellowstone as an abnormal haven

You write lyrics for the theme song. In Japanese. (Because English words are almost all too long to fit.)

You listen to said theme song (especially the longer ending) on endless repeat as you work on your computer.

You think of the show's wonderful green-screen work whenever you see a show with really bad green-screen scenes...

Hmm, that's all I can think of right now...
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X