Sam/Teyla friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam/Teyla friendship

Finaly some Sam/Teyla one on one interaction. IMO it was about time, even though it was just one scene, which off course is an improvement from previous episodes. It's a shame that with the events in the last two episodes and the changes in S5 it can't be explored more.
    sigpic

yeah kind of sucks that they took her off the show in Season 5 , but oh well maybe Teyla and Woosley can be bossom buddies?
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      yeah kind of sucks that they took her off the show in Season 5 ,
      it wasn't TBTB's choice, AT decided to leave

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      but oh well maybe Teyla and Woosley can be bossom buddies?
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Finaly some Sam/Teyla one on one interaction. IMO it was about time, even though it was just one scene, which off course is an improvement from previous episodes. It's a shame that with the events in the last two episodes and the changes in S5 it can't be explored more.
        it was nice but i think thats about it for them

Spoiler:
        because teyla is caputured in kindred part 1 she prob wont see sam for the rest of the season and at is leaving :O nooooo but it was nice while it lasted
        sigpic
        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
          it was nice but i think thats about it for them

Spoiler:
          because teyla is caputured in kindred part 1 she prob wont see sam for the rest of the season and at is leaving :O nooooo but it was nice while it lasted

Yeah. If AT stayed on full for s5, maybe we would have seen more. It could have made some great scenes, cause Sam and Teyla are very similar in some aspects. Michael told Teyla that she was a hybrid, like him, with Human and Wraith DNA. Sam belongs in that group also, exept it's Human and Goa'uld DNA. And both have sometimes strugled with that aspect of who they are, so they might have been able to help each other.
          sigpic

Comment

i think, had we gotten sam for season 5, we'd have the chance for a lot more bonding

another missed opportunity
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              i think, had we gotten sam for season 5, we'd have the chance for a lot more bonding

another missed opportunity
              but because at is in some eps we may just may see them to bonding however i doubt it would be long
              sigpic
              [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

I agree it was about time. I think it had a lot to do with AT filming the movies and RL's pregnancy/availability more than anything deliberate by TPTB. Too bad we won't get the chance to see more.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

after teyla and weirs friendship ive been suprised we havent seen more of this especially with teylas pregnancy

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Working...
                  X