What Does Larrin Have To Take Care Of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Does Larrin Have To Take Care Of?

At the end of the episode when Sheppard asks Larrin if she was going to stick around, she said she had things to take care of. She also said to Sheppard that it was "nothing for you to concern your pretty little head with."
    What does Larrin have to take care of?

Attacking Wraith ships?
    Taking control over the entire Traveler race?

Any other ideas?

Rumor is that...
    Spoiler:
    she will reappear in The Last Man.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

they could turn into the pirates of the pegasus galaxy. now that they have an asuran ship up and running they can easily take advantage of the rumors that asurans are whiping out human worlds.

they've never been promoted as "good guys"
    more of a shade of grey between good and bad.

Comment

Her people shes has to explain the loss of an important ship, discuss the new alliance with the governing council or worry about the wraith once more.
      sigpic

Comment

she has a lot of people to deal with ...proabaly reporting back to who ever
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

None of the Wraith ships made it to the rendez-vous.

Coincidence?
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post

Coincidence?
            could have be dsortyed when the planet when up
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              could have be dsortyed when the planet when up
              not likely as we see all remaining ships exiting hyperspce

possible larrin had to inform of a loss of a ship and maybe crew members will have to share and that the wraith know about more of them
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                not likely as we see all remaining ships exiting hyperspce

possible larrin had to inform of a loss of a ship and maybe crew members will have to share and that the wraith know about more of them
                Maybe she, knew where the wraith had gone? or has some plan to organise, which took full advantage of knowing where Atlantis is (new Genii?)
                Or maybe my favored option, she has a man, back with the fleet she needed to seduce, fullfill then push out an Airlock?
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me
                The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

My initial reaction when she said that was that, now the joint mission was over, the Travelers were gonna turn around and attack the Wraith ships.

But then it was revealed that the Wraith ships never came to the agreed rendez-vous point anyway.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    My initial reaction when she said that was that, now the joint mission was over, the Travelers were gonna turn around and attack the Wraith ships.

But then it was revealed that the Wraith ships never came to the agreed rendez-vous point anyway.
                    The Wraith had pretty much taken the full blunt of the assault. Even though they walked away with one less hive then they came with, their ships were still pretty beaten up. They saw that the Earth ships were no longer flies and were packing big, whopping lasers and decided they didn't want a piece of that, particularly when they were probably originally planning to wipe their "allies" out after the battle.

She probably has domestic issues to deal with. What with the loss of a ship and all.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                      The Wraith had pretty much taken the full blunt of the assault. Even though they walked away with one less hive then they came with, their ships were still pretty beaten up.

Dude this made me think of something. What if the Asurans directive to attack the Wraith forced them to focus the brunt of there assualt on the hives ships there for lowering our casualties.

Anyways back on topic. I am pretty sure the Travelers won't be bad at all. I am sure that Larrin will attack the Wraith though. Maybe just here and there to protect worlds or who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        At the end of the episode when Sheppard asks Larrin if she was going to stick around, she said she had things to take care of. She also said to Sheppard that it was "nothing for you to concern your pretty little head with."
                        What does Larrin have to take care of?

Spoiler:
                        she will reappear in The Last Man.

Hows about holding funerals and making notifications to next of kin for those lost on the one destroyed traveler ship..

Originally posted by Pitry View Post

Coincidence?
                        Not really, if you watch the escaping from Asuras, you can clearly see the hives taking off on a different vector..

Comment

It's a problem much bigger than the Asurans & Wraith

Just like Thor mentioned about the Replicators

*History repeats itself* :O

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                            It's a problem much bigger than the Asurans & Wraith

Just like Thor mentioned about the Replicators

*History repeats itself* :O
                            Lol...that wouldn't surprise me.

I don't find it too hard to believe there's a greater enemy then the Wraith and Asurans out there just waiting to strike when the time's right.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Hows about holding funerals and making notifications to next of kin for those lost on the one destroyed traveler ship..

Not really, if you watch the escaping from Asuras, you can clearly see the hives taking off on a different vector..
                              Where a hyperspace window forms doesn't matter. You're travelling in subspace, not real space. They could have opened a hyperspace window behind them and still managed to go forward in hyperspace.

Comment

Working...
                              X