• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Alright, it should be finished now.

So...spoilers?
    It still has 15 minutes to go right

Comment

Not really; there are no commercials, and each episode is only about 42 minutes long.

Comment

No mention of
        Spoiler:
        Carson
        in the episode.

Michael
        Spoiler:
        escapes
        at the end.
        Last edited by Copernicus; 29 January 2007, 08:54 PM. Reason: The periods looked silly by themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Copernicus View Post
          No mention of
          Spoiler:
          Carson
          sigh

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Oh well was it good?
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

No mention of
              Spoiler:
              Carson
              in the episode.

Michael
              Spoiler:
              escapes
              at the end.
              Well there's a real shocker for you !

Just proves once they chuck your ass out of the cast, you really are a goner.

People were hoping Beckett would get a couple of eps in S4 somehow. Perhaps a more realistic approach would be to pray he even gets a name mention at any point in the future.

Comment

Carson was not mentioned in the ep, for the person that wanted to know.

Spoiler:
                The team gates to a planet that is refuge to the civilization in season 2 that escaped the giant volcano. That society has been out of contact with Atlantis, and the team go to check it out. When they arrive, they discover that everyone is dead, and there is one life sign on the detector. They follow it into an underground cavern similiar to the Genii fortresses. Once there, they encounter a lab where it appears someone has been doing experiments with Iratus bugs and humans. The team is then attatcked by a giant alien Iratus/Human hybrid that looks like a giant blue cockroach with the same teeth as a Predator (re: Predator movies).
                It turns out that Michael has been doing experiments trying to build an army of super bugs, since he's no longer welcome among the Wraith. There are hundreds of super bugs on the planet, and the team must fight to get out of the stronghold. Michael has taken the control crystal from the DHD.
                There is a scene in the underground between Sheppard and Michael where Sheppard tells Michael he doesn't have a problem killing him. Michael lowers his weapon and steps closer to Shep, stating: "I don't mind dying. Because I know you and your team will never escape."

In the end, Sheppard commandeers Michael's Wraith Dart, scoops up Rodney, Ronon and Teyla, and uses the dart's DHD to get them home.

In the end, they ask Caldwell (who does not make an onscreen appearance) to go and check out the planet, but Michael has disappeared, along with the hundreds of super bugs. All and all, it was a slightly creepy episode with an "Alien" feel. Sheppard even references the film.

The opening sequence is a gym scene between Rodney and Ronon with Ronon "teaching" Rodney how to fight. Rodney is wearing Karate gear almost exactly like what David Hewlett is wearing the the Dog's Breakfast Trailer. It was very cute. Silly without being another worn out "Rodney in place for humor" scene.

I enjoyed the episode very much. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  Oh well was it good?
                  I had fun watching it.

Comment

No mention of
                    Spoiler:
                    Carson
                    in the episode.

Michael
                    Spoiler:
                    escapes
                    at the end.
                    Big frakking surprise
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

No mention of
                      Spoiler:
                      Carson
                      in the episode.
                      no offence but did anyone really expect them to mention him ?

I think I'll pass on this one too.
                      Won't bother downloading watching it.

Comment

People said they were willing to let Submersion go if there was a mention in this episode.

Either way, I found McKay and Ronon's scene at the beginning hilarious.

Comment

it was a good episode i liked it.

Comment

Good to hear can't wait.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The interviews mentioned how the ep was supposed to affect the team psychologically? Any details on character interactions?

Comment

Originally posted by localfocus View Post
                                The interviews mentioned how the ep was supposed to affect the team psychologically? Any details on character interactions?
                                Spoiler:
                                The episode seemed to deal with many of the concerns raised by fans in the original retrovirus arc. Teyla clearly regretted what the team had chosen to do, and towards the end it appeared her guilt was beginning to affect McKay as well, though he did his best to remain oblivious to the whole thing. Ronon made it clear that he knew the retrovirus was a mistake, not because it was too harsh, but rather because it was not harsh enough. At one point he disobeys a direct order from Sheppard to illustrate his point. Sheppard seemed to be the only one who maintained the line that it was a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X