Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad that Beckett/McKay duo is best in this episode! Beckett knew that he put himself on test to see if he is toxin to wraiths' feeding and his test is successful. (Horray!). I love Rodney's face when they tried to fit in a dart. ( I want to see recap of them!)

Rodney/Carson duo own this episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
      Definitely!

I can see the strings that are tying all the episodes together this season. Sheppard's decision to sacrifice those men to save the rest of the villagers is a great lead in to Inquisition next week.
      They had one of my favorite dramatic scenes in the preview, something that was likely one of the powerful moments for Season 4. So I am hoping for a really strong dramatic episode next week.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
        I am glad that Beckett/McKay duo is best in this episode! Beckett knew that he put himself on test to see if he is toxin to wraiths' feeding and his test is successful. (Horray!). I love Rodney's face when they tried to fit in a dart.

Rodney/Carson duo own this episode!
        One of my expectations was the return of the Rodney/Carson duo. Boy, did it ever deliver! Excellent!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Brilliant Carson/Rodney episode! LOVED their interaction. Great dialogue with an old Stargate feel.

Comment

This felt like a classic Stargate episode. Team goes to planet. Team gets in trouble and must escape. I like seeing the vigilantee group. That isn't a common occurence in Stargate. Some people like the Sheppard-McKay banter but I like the Beckett-McKay banter. I also enjoyed seeing Beckett wresting morality on helping the Wraith with the Hoffan drug. A low point was when the Wraith trying to feed on Clonkett. Sheppard blowing up the mine was hilarious. Overall an enjoyable episode

I apologize to those who like to read my reviews but I lost 90 min of typing when my internet browser decided to exit out.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Tonight's episode was really good. Much better than I thought it might be. Seeing Carson again is always great, but he really shined in this one. I miss him being around more.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                and once again i forget the damn scifi channle changed the time
                Would you like me to send a reminder PM
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I am rather disturbed by how many people thought it was 'fun' that humans got blown up in that mine. Remember, they were only doing what they thought was right to PROTECT their FAMILIES. It may be morally questionable, but no more questionable than Sheppard just MURDERING them in an explosion!

God. I am suddenly very much afraid of you people...

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Not much discussion going on tonight actually. Maybe some people were so disturbed the murderous Sheppard that they vowed to have nothing to do with StarGate ever again. Of course, thats a worse case scenario. Still, its not very active tonight like it is for other new episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      I am rather disturbed by how many people thought it was 'fun' that humans got blown up in that mine. Remember, they were only doing what they thought was right to PROTECT their FAMILIES. It may be morally questionable, but no more questionable than Sheppard just MURDERING them in an explosion!

God. I am suddenly very much afraid of you people...

das
                      Fun? I thought it added a lot of darkness to Sheppard's character, continuing the events of "Miller's Crossing". I was like Wow, collateral damage! It was not a happy wow, it was a wow this show has gotten dark and NO, its not the lighting on the set.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
                        Not much discussion going on tonight actually. Maybe some people were so disturbed the murderous Sheppard that they vowed to have nothing to do with StarGate ever again. Of course, thats a worse case scenario. Still, its not very active tonight like it is for other new episodes.
                        The new time splits the country. People in the west don't get the show aired until 11pm EST now. I believe they used to get it at 10pm est like the east coasters. I could be wrong though. But I also noticed lighter traffic for "The Lost Tribe" compared to earlier eps this season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it was a dark move by Sheppard. A necessary one though, maybe. Personally, I don't think it was easy for him.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Have to disagree with previous posters. This episode was very subpar.

1. The Wraith have been weakened so much they are a joke. Would the Wraith negotiate to get Carson to help? NO!! They would start murdering the villagers one by one. The Wraith have so become the Borg,

2. The Wraith dying from feeding on Carson. So obvious that Carson had the Hoffan drug therapy!!! And wouldn't the Wraith be a little scared to feed on Carson when he was one of the people that developed the Hofffan drug!!!

3. The Wraith voice when he died after feeding on Carson. He sounded like a ******!!

4. SGA has no direction in storytelling. Last year we were supposed to care about the Replicators, this year the Asgard make a come back. What about the city itself!!! I guess TPTB just think they can keep making up hidden rooms.

5. Waste to have Woosley on as commander. Fans had the same complaint about Amanda Tapping. At crucial moments the leaders of Atlantis are MIA. TPTB should have learned their lesson after Season 4, and just let John be the Interm Director of Atlantis.

Overall, the show deserved to be canceled with this kind of quality. And I am very happy that Amanda Tapping is on Sanctuary. Sanctuary actually has modern up to date storytelling. SGA is like Dora the Explorer, compared to Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Yeah, it was a dark move by Sheppard. A necessary one though, maybe. Personally, I don't think it was easy for him.
                              I know people said that the writer's would forget Sheppard's dark moment in "Miller's Crossing". Well they didn't, imo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SgaIsBad View Post
                                Have to disagree with previous posters. This episode was very subpar.
                                Well with a handle name of "SgaIsBad" I don't expect much glee from you on this show to begin with, so there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X