No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Rebels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tis only but a set up for more Mandalorian antics.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

"Through Imperial Eyes"...another solid episode.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Short tease.

Comment

Oh thank the maker, I was getting worried... Rebels will be back for season 4!
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Looks like the showdown we've been waiting for/dreading is next episode...

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Oh thank the maker, I was getting worried... Rebels will be back for season 4!
              excellent.
              I've actually been liking this series more than clone wars.

Comment

Since its matured, I like this show too, its on par with Clone Wars atm for me...

Comment

It's gotten really good, hasn't it? The big Mon Mothma episode...wow. That story could've been a movie all on its own.

Comment

Only problem is, it'll catch up to Rogue One soon, wonder what they'll do then?

Comment

Well, we're still 2 years out (in-universe). That's still 44 episodes of Rebels, assuming they stick to the rough '1 year per season' they've been doing so far.

Comment

Well, that was unexpected.

Comment

No kidding.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Definately,

Spoiler:
                            Im not sure whether to be disappointed the fight was so short with so much build up, or suprised at how bad ass Kenobi still is...

What I dont get is if this is 2 years before ANH, how come Luke was shown as a kid running across the sand, if that was Luke? And how come Kenobi didnt whoop Vaders ass in ANH... haha

Comment

I liked it. It was more about the story than any fight or action. But I do have a major question right now.

Spoiler:
                              When Maul asked Obi if he was protecting the Chosen one, Obi said yes. Are they saying that Luke is the chosen one? I mean George Lucas was pretty clear that Anakin was the chosen one, but to my knowledge that was never definitively stated in any canon source that survived the Disney canon purge. So are they going with a transitive chosen one, or that Luke was indeed The Chosen One all along?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                                I liked it. It was more about the story than any fight or action. But I do have a major question right now.

Spoiler:
                                When Maul asked Obi if he was protecting the Chosen one, Obi said yes. Are they saying that Luke is the chosen one? I mean George Lucas was pretty clear that Anakin was the chosen one, but to my knowledge that was never definitively stated in any canon source that survived the Disney canon purge. So are they going with a transitive chosen one, or that Luke was indeed The Chosen One all along?
                                Tweet from Pablo Hidalgo earlier today:
                                Reminder that if a fictional character thinks something, it doesn't necessarily mean they're right.

He doesn't directly mention Rebels, but I took his comment to be referring to exactly that. (Though this could just be down to it matching up with my own read of Obi-Wan in that scene haha)

Comment

Working...
                                X