Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
      I think that the hive ships are more purplish blue.

Also, if someone would be so kind as to make me an Ancients weapon platform sprite...
      ill try and help ltcolshepjumper.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Battera, I don't see where you set the health of the enemy

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Don't make the Prommie unbound level any easier I've already managed to beat it with full health twice!!!

Its really not that difficult you just need a good strategy!
          www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Try this for your enemy object:

In create event: Set variable Integrity to 4 (or whatever you want).

In collision with player weapon: destroy event other, set variable integrity to -1 relative.

In end step: If variable Integrity is equal to 0, destroy event self.
            You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

are you even alive? LOL

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

You should code this in visual Java or C++ or something... but anyway Battera I have a background in computer sciences so if you ever need help just let me know!
                www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Thanks Battera

Spoiler:

Comment

just to let u know, Im working on the orbital weapons platform. Ill probably be done tomorrow.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

hey, battera, whenever you get on, just wanna let you know in advance that the satellite might not look so good because of lack of resources. also, have you made the ori warship yet because I'm having a little trouble with that too. Im making a game called the Crusade aboout, well, the Crusade.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Well ye, I think it appears in the tau'ri missions, doesn't it?
                        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                          Try this for your enemy object:

In create event: Set variable Integrity to 4 (or whatever you want).

In collision with player weapon: destroy event other, set variable integrity to -1 relative.

In end step: If variable Integrity is equal to 0, destroy event self.
                          1 problem- the enemy object was destroyed before I shot at it. It just disappeared even before it started moving.

Spoiler:

Comment

Battera, could you copy your .gm6 file and send everything dealing with the shots and health/integrity to me? For some reason,all of the ships are being destroyed in 1 hit.

Spoiler:

Comment

ill be back in about an hour. maybe less.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I actually find this game a little challenging, especially when you die...Too bad you can't maove diagonaly. that would make it easier.
                                Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
                                I shot him...

in the leg...
                                I'm invulnerable!
                                Spoiler:
                                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
                                http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Working...
                                X