Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women of Stargate Picture Contest (1st to 50)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateDanielJackson View Post
    Wow that was so close between Sam and Vala. This is so much more positive then the H&H games. I love the no hurting. Here is a pic run of the 1st place winner
    Hey, thanks for running this. Tried to green you, but it wouldn't let me.

Comment

1st Place Samantha Carter (post #146 Best of 50 Pic run)
      2nd Place Vala MalDoran (post #149 Best of 50 Pic run)

Teyla Emmagan (24)
      Elizabeth Weir (4)
      Kate Heightmeyer (4)
      Wraith Queen (3)
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:

Teyla Emmagan (25)
        Elizabeth Weir (4)
        Kate Heightmeyer (4)
        Wraith Queen (3)
        Last edited by bluealien; 28 June 2007, 06:17 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

bluealien can you put your pic into spoilers? It's a bit big, thanks!

Teyla Emmagan (25)
          Elizabeth Weir (5)
          Kate Heightmeyer (4)
          Wraith Queen (3)

Comment

Where can you get pictures of the other actresses? I've been collecting random minor characters for the other picture contest in my photobucket account, which is open if anyone wants to use it but it's kinda a mess: minor ladies goa'uld ladies and my weir pictures are mixed in this directory with mckay.

Falcon - I know what you mean, these contests usually end up being SG1 vs SGA with SG1 winning. I'm really sad that the men of stargate one ended, so I keep thinking I'll start another non-picture one just for the minor one, using the one that's already finished to determine who's minor, but I think I'd offend the creator of that game :\

I don't think the game is over yet, the first post says we'll go to top 5 and I'm determined with my lovely vampire ladies

Teyla Emmagan (25)
            Elizabeth Weir (5)
            Kate Heightmeyer (4)
            Wraith Queen (4)

Comment

YAAY! Sam Won!!!!

Teyla Emmagan (25)
              Elizabeth Weir (6)
              Kate Heightmeyer (4)
              Wraith Queen (4)

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

I understand how frustrating it is to know the ending of a competition before it's even over, but it's not like every character doesn't have an equal chance at winning these things.

I've seen the fans on the threads for the other women, and I'd say the number of fans for the four main females are relatively equal. No one can control it if other posters choose not to participate, right? And posting a link on those threads (if no one is already) couldn't hurt either.

I guess it just gets old to see the same complaints over and over and over again.

Comment

Teyla Emmagan (25)
                  Elizabeth Weir (7)
                  Kate Heightmeyer (4)
                  Wraith Queen (4)

By Stef

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                    I understand how frustrating it is to know the ending of a competition before it's even over, but it's not like every character doesn't have an equal chance at winning these things.

I've seen the fans on the threads for the other women, and I'd say the number of fans for the four main females are relatively equal. No one can control it if other posters choose not to participate, right? And posting a link on those threads (if no one is already) couldn't hurt either.

I guess it just gets old to see the same complaints over and over and over again.
                    I wouldn't say equal, SG1 characters always come out on top of SGA (so I'd like to see more games that are separated sg1 and sga so they don't compete). I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, believe me, if I don't have fun playing one of these games at these threads, I don't play What makes me sad is when other people give up playing after their character reaches 50 and doesn't join in the fun with the other characters. But that's their choice and I respect that

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                      I wouldn't say equal, SG1 characters always come out on top of SGA (so I'd like to see more games that are separated sg1 and sga so they don't compete). I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, believe me, if I don't have fun playing one of these games at these threads, I don't play What makes me sad is when other people give up playing after their character reaches 50 and doesn't join in the fun with the other characters. But that's their choice and I respect that
                      Yeah, but isn't that the nature of these games? To vote your favorite up at the expense of others? I wouldn't really expect other people to stick around once their fave won. Participating is a bit time-consuming as it is!

I'm personally a fan of all of the women of Stargate, and it took me a while to actually participate in the games - especially the H&H - because it seemed so counterproductive. The potential for negativity seemed so high.

That said, this version of the game is way more positive (as has been said already), and I'm just glad I don't have to vote down one of the other women in order to build my ultimate fave character up. There's enough of that going on in the forum already.

Comment

Teyla Emmagan (25)
                        Elizabeth Weir (8)
                        Kate Heightmeyer (4)
                        Wraith Queen (4)
                        Special Request Banner by Toomi (Thanks)

Comment

If anyone out there thinks I was complaining.... I wasn't, I was just stating a fact.

Falcon - I know what you mean, these contests usually end up being SG1 vs SGA with SG1 winning.
                          Yeah, well... Nothing I can do about it, except stop playing the game... Because it ain't fun anymore.

I don't think the game is over yet, the first post says we'll go to top 5 and I'm determined with my lovely vampire ladies
                          Frell, if you keep playing than I can't stop yet either.

Teyla Emmagan (25)
                          Elizabeth Weir (8)
                          Kate Heightmeyer (5)
                          Wraith Queen (4)
                          Last edited by Falcon Horus; 28 June 2007, 11:51 AM.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Teyla Emmagan (25)
                            Elizabeth Weir (9)
                            Kate Heightmeyer (5)
                            Wraith Queen (4)

thanks nebulan

is this count correct?
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              is this count correct?
                              I quoted Nebulan's post and forgot to change the points so yeah, the count is correct.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks nebulan for the pic.

Teyla Emmagan (25)
                                Elizabeth Weir (10)
                                Kate Heightmeyer (5)
                                Wraith Queen (4)

Let me know if this pic doesn't show up - I have been having problems with that...

Comment

Working...
                                X