Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis: Pier Designations, Room Locations, City Size and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis: Pier Designations, Room Locations, City Size and more!

First off there are TWO sets of piers which are connected, meaning the south is connected to the south west AND the west is connected to the north, although this connection is below the water.

After watching a few more episodes of atlantis i realised that my pier designations were a little incorrect....

Firstly I had a east and west pier, a south east and south west pier and a north east and north west pier.
    It would now appear that there is infact:
    The East Pier - (obviously) the place of many rooms and events
    The South East Pier - Mentioned in Remnants
    The South Pier - mentioned in Ghost in the machine
    The South West Pier - mentioned in Sanctuary
    The West Pier - mentioned in Critical Mass
    and im assuming the North Pier - however i have not heard it mentioned

First off lets start with the east pier. It is one of the big piers, the one with the little pointy out bit thats not connected to a smaller pier.
    Rooms include: The Gym(Hot Zone), The Nanite Lab(Hot Zone)The Society Research Lab(The Game), Janus' secret Lab(Firt Contact) Power distribution centres (Critical mass)

The South East pier has living quarters(Remnants) and a drone deployment platform

The South Pier has the Replicator creation lab(Ghost in the machine) Cargo Hold (The Long Goodbye)

The South West Pier has ....well i dont know and a drone deployment platform

The West Pier has the Ascension Lab (Hide and Seek) and the mess hall(Hot Zone)

No Clue whats on the north pier except a drone deployment platform

And to settle all your questions the chair room is located in the central city, at the edge near the east pier! (The Siege Part 2)

The power room ( or ZPM room) is either located at near the base of the control tower according to MGM's Tech Journal or it is on the outskirts of the central city near the west pier

Grounding stations are on the edge of the east pier and north pier and on the outskirts of the central city near the west and south east pier. (The Storm)

Now for size, it is somwhere between 3-6 kms in diameter. The Control tower is known to have about 70 floors (The Prodigal)

McKays lab is 4 floors below the control room, the operating level(medical) is located 2-4 floors below McKays lab

At the bottom of the tower is HAZMAT storage and a science lab (The Long Goodbye)

Thats pretty much all i got right now....any questions, comments, complaints?

any ideas on the under water jumper bay or the stasis lab from before i sleep

And green this could be useful.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

umm the underwater jumper bay, i believe in on the north pier( or the west pier). I found this out by watching a scene in the prodigal where McKay flies the jumper out of the water, based on the way the jumper was facing and what part of the inner city i could see i believe it is the north pier. or the west pier if McKay turned the jumper around in the water before surfacing, which i doubt would be unlikely

and as for the stasis pod...well i have no clue where it is, only that it is located near living quarters, there is a map that comes up when Mckay and Sheappard are talking over the radio about where Sheppard is, but this shows the inner city, so it is possible that the stasis pod is there.

and i dont know where the other stasis pod is, the one they put Beckett in.

Comment

okay pier designations is now official i found a mention of the north pier in "The Eye".

Yay!

Comment

Working...
        X