This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst Season Possible Discussion Thread

Okay, this is to all voters in the Worst Season Possible Thread, if you wanna talk about how the tourney is going, whether you agree with a vote or if you want to give a prediction of the final listings heres the place to do it, remember, votes will be taken every afternoon at 6.00 PM (or there abouts)

Personally I think we are going to see some posters just voting for the S9 episodes simply because they are S9, but hopefully they wont be the majority, I agree that "Beachhead" is one of the worst episodes ever, and Stronghold and Off the grid where also pretty crap, but otherwse I think there are very few rounds where S9 has the worst eps, oh well

For those not yet involved in the tourney, here it is!
    Last edited by The Signal; 03 March 2006, 11:08 AM.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

S8, Jack as a General dragged that season down I cant say much about S9 as I haven't seen it all, although I did grow out of SG during this season so its also a possible worst season.

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I agree with you on S8's eps, most of them were pretty terrible but even so there have been some terrible episodes before it, Bane, Into the Fire, Grace, Space Race, just to name a few, IMO they were the worst four eps we have ever had, but I dont see them being voted into the season. Then again, in retrospect, Avalon Part One was a boring episode too, but Part 2 IMO was great.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Im guessing either Avalon Pt. 2 or Seth for this round, though I loved both

Comment

Who can forget "The Light"

Comment

Good point, it will likely get in there, and its up against te likes of Threads and Shades Of Grey, its going down I liked the first ten minutes, but lets not talk about the rest

Comment

It was the most pointless episode....ever IMHO

Comment

A bit off-topic
                Ptah!, why do you open another thread for these discussion ?, it usually attached to the vote-post itself. It's fun to read everybody comment & grumbles while they're voting. It's fine by me either way, just that it's more hassle to open TWO threads talking about one matter.
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Because sometimes people (or at least me) want to talk a little more about the votes than a little side comment over on the tourney, so they can either not say anything or make a post without a vote on the tournement page, so I made this so if someone wants to make a long cmment or have a full discussion they can Feel free to make little comments on the actual page though, Im not gonna stop you, but this gives people another place to make a comment.

Comment

I like season 9's second half! It's AWESOME.

and there is no worst season, lol

Comment

Round Three, and a few really great eps are in the running, sadly I get the feeling that Origin will fall to the Anti's as the others are all pretty good, though I hated Descent, which IMO is the only ep bad enough to be in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X