X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Care to actually use what I said?
    You got half of it, how about using the whole thing, or are you as scared as Annoyed to do that?
    you do know it's is a typically neocon tactic to accuse others of what you do right? the trumpets use that dishonest mo all the time you wanna emulate them?
    As to your question, would you stay in a corporation who has no other goal than destroying what you believe in?
    now you're being as dishonest as Annoyed & the GOP. wassup m8 you scared?
    see anyone can play that game '_'
    that's disingenuous cause you make it sound like I'd be working for the good of the corporation as opposed to just working for the corporation
    by speaking up against my corporation's values I'm not exactly helping them am I

As said, I believe in your values, I question weather your "resistance" would be effective.
    relatively more effective than if I opt for the alternative
    Shep resisted for as long as he could, and made the decision that it simply made no difference anymore, his voice was powerless.
    bollox. he's definitely powerless now

this isn't about fixing Fox if that's what you meant (that's like trying to recycle toxic waste you can't save what's rotted through) it's about the audience

think for a sec 2 scenarios & you tell me which one helps the resistance better:

staying with the enemy (Fox) and within Fox voicing opinions contrary to the company line & contrary to what viewers of this outlet are used to (ie. real news) thereby being a voice of reason that stands out within a fake news corporation and potentially convincing some of its viewers to switch sides
    or
    going over to CNN to be just another CNN anchor & preaching to the choir?
    which is more productive?
    which feels more right now?
    it's about weather you can stomach being
    stomach it? I'd relish it
    part of a system
    again not part of the system just taking money from it. while pissing off the boss. double-zing. comprende?
    I find nothing about this situation "funny".
    I find nothing about his situation funny
    No, he wasn't.
    say what

you suggest he used to get with the Fox program then reversed himself? when?

(I found out about Shep roundabout end of 2016 & he was already anti-Trump back then)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      you do know it's is a typically neocon tactic to accuse others of what you do right? the trumpets use that dishonest mo all the time you wanna emulate them?
      Not really, and I'm not.
      I DID however say the left will become as bad as the right a few years ago, and gosh lordy, they have.
      what a shock.
      now you're being as dishonest as Annoyed & the GOP. wassup m8 you scared?
      Of what?
      You?
      Hardly.
      see anyone can play that game '_'
      that's disingenuous cause you make it sound like I'd be working for the good of the corporation as opposed to just working for the corporation
      by speaking up against my corporation's values I'm not exactly helping them am I
      Yes, you are. You are selling their **** because weather YOU believe in it or not, you are using your position to get eyeballs for the company. EVEN if you revolt, you are getting eyeballs for the company.
      All your revolt gets them is more money.
      So, yeah, you are helping them.
      relatively more effective than if I opt for the alternativebollox. he's definitely powerless now
      Is he?
      this isn't about fixing Fox if that's what you meant (that's like trying to recycle toxic waste you can't save what's rotted through) it's about the audience
      You can no more "fix FOX" than you can "fix" the Audience, they are literally made for each other.
      think for a sec 2 scenarios & you tell me which one helps the resistance better:

staying with the enemy (Fox) and within Fox voicing opinions contrary to the company line & contrary to what viewers of this outlet are used to (ie. real news) thereby being a voice of reason that stands out within a fake news corporation and potentially convincing some of its viewers to switch sides
      or
      going over to CNN to be just another CNN anchor & preaching to the choir?
      which is more productive?
      Neither is productive. Staying on FOX gets you nothing, nor does going to CNN or NBC, or MSNBC.
      FOX is a lost cause at this point, at least it's TV arm, and you gain nothing by hanging on to a lost cause, even for "the resistance".
      All you get is political capital for those who would call shep "fake news", and chris will get it as well.
      So, the question is not about what is the "right" thing to do (which would be stay and fight, no argument), but what is EFFECTIVE, and staying simply is not effective. LEAVING could be, especially if more respected journalists would continue.
      which feels more right now?stomach it? I'd relish it again not part of the system just taking money from it. while pissing off the boss. double-zing. comprende?
      Again, I get your point, and it helps YOU.
      Isn't that why you are pissed off with trump?
      He double Zinged the US?
      I find nothing about his situation funny
      Err, what?
      say what

you suggest he used to get with the Fox program then reversed himself? when?

(I found out about Shep roundabout end of 2016 & he was already anti-Trump back then)
      Long before 2016.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I DID however say the left will become as bad as the right a few years ago,
        the left is worse in some ways cause they're better at bashing their own camp thus helping Trump
        Of what?
        You?
        Hardly.

Yes, you are. You are selling their **** because weather YOU believe in it or not,
        no I'm selling my **** & it ain't ****
        you are using your position to get eyeballs for the company.
        damn right I am: trying to get those eyeballs to vote against the company/Government/same thing
        All your revolt gets them is more money.
        So, yeah, you are helping them.
        actually in the end it costs them money
        unless you think Fox somehow reduced their total airtime after Shep left & he was somehow irreplaceable
        now in Shep's place they'll just have more Sucker Carlson & Sean Hinsannity

oh and ****loads of Fox viewers would tune out once they saw Shep so score another one for even more money lost (have you noticed? vast majority of Fox fans were glad he left. for that alone he should've stayed)
        You can no more "fix FOX" than you can "fix" the Audience, they are literally made for each other.
        cause you think trumpanzees are Fox's only audience?
        Neither is productive. Staying on FOX gets you nothing, nor does going to CNN or NBC, or MSNBC.
        ok sunshine what would you do after you quit if you were in his place?
        and you gain nothing by hanging on to a lost cause, even for "the resistance".
        that's cause you're arguing for the wrong cause to hang onto. I specifically said it's not about fixing Fox pay attention
        All you get is political capital for those who would call shep "fake news", and chris will get it as well.
        um no you don't & that's part of the point cause your position at Fox causes major cognitive dissonance (with a bit of luck a stroke) in those who would call Fox fake news
        you don't call a person fake news you call an news outlet fake news

so, trumplings watch CNN & see an anchor argue progressive points & call it fake news, so far nothing unusual that's what they say

next, trumplings watch Fox & see an anchor argue progressive points - once they come to are they gonna call Fox fake news? no they won't - cause they can't
        and even if they do then guess what the lone rebel voice at Fox is not the loser: Fox is

check the tube plenty of vids titled "Fox debunks GOP argument" etc. when it fact those are Shep segments. how about that. what better way to discredit a GOP talking point than make it look like the GOP mouthpiece itself is doing it
        So, the question is not about what is the "right" thing to do (which would be stay and fight, no argument), but what is EFFECTIVE, and staying simply is not effective. LEAVING could be, especially if more respected journalists would continue.
        ok so let's forget the Right & focus of the Effective: do explain how leaving is any more effective. in fact explain how it even begins to be an effective solution
        Isn't that why you are pissed off with trump?
        He double Zinged the US?
        well yeah in the sense he double-crossed it but what's that got to do with the topic?

Comment

hoho what do you know turns out Shep Smith had a bit of an argument shortly before he left - with Sucker Carlson (you know: one of Gopvernment's proteges) still think he willingly left?

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-carlson-feud/

this goes beyond minor duress as I thought I say maybe threats to his person were involved

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/04268...dce_story.html
            sigpic

Comment

sigh.
              https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...minals/602140/
              sigpic

Comment

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...opriate-071282
                sigpic

Comment

Pence aide testified that Trump’s efforts to pressure Ukraine were 'inappropriate'
                  And next week, the aide's babysitter's third cousin twice removed will testify that Trump's haircut sucks.

They're just pulling 'em from the woodwork at this point.

I'll pay attention when this hits the Senate. And the voters will get their say next year.

That is why the left/Democrats are wasting resources in this failed attempt to impeach.

By now, I expect there's a plaque on the wall at the DNC that reads "We have to impeach him, because we can't beat him at the polls"

Comment

Really?
                    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
                    sigpic

Comment

The babysitters third cousin is not a duly appointed diplomatic aid.
                      Neither is Roger stone or Ghoulianni, but you trust them to work as your foreign embassy.
                      SAD.
                      sigpic

Comment

You're forgetting that Trump underpolls significantly. I actually posted about that recently.

Since the rabid lefties have a penchant for using violence to harass Trump supporters, many of them fly under the radar, keeping their heads down, which is always a good idea if you're likely to get shot at. They won't discuss it, they won't tell pollsters, but they will go to the polls and vote.

Comment

Considering Trump supporters do the exact same thing, I f find your claim baseless and lacking facts
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            And the voters will get their say next year.
                            no they won't

Comment

Soul is right. Putin will.tell us what to say just like he did in 2016
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Soul is right.
                                seriously thinking of putting this in my sig

Comment

Working...
                                X