Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post

Exactly, who knows? Might even be able to make my own clothes (or a wraith coat if I can find the excuse to use costume departemtn budget )
    Ooh, if you do make a Wraith coat you'll have to post piccies

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
      Ooh, if you do make a Wraith coat you'll have to post piccies
      Of course I would!
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Everyone needs to vote for some wraith eps. WE are getting slaughtered here!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...n-ranking-vote
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          Everyone needs to vote for some wraith eps. WE are getting slaughtered here!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...n-ranking-vote
          Grr. Have voted season 5 because TPTB finally gave Todd a decent enough show

Comment

Grr. Have voted season 5 because TPTB finally gave Todd a decent enough show
            We just need to vote for SGA to let them know we love the wraith!!!
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Sorry to interrupt your convo girls, but I;ve been meaning to post this all evening
              Just a little one-off minific that is the result of a real nightmare I had a couple of days a go

Summary:
              She's living a nightmare - but whose nightmare is it and will she ever wake up?
              Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              I know And I added the happy ending - I didn't get that bit in the real nightmare
              That was an awful nightmare but you made a very good story out of it. The good thing about writing is that you can add the happy ending you want.

The email copy arrived safely so I can add it to the website tomorrow.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                That was an awful nightmare but you made a very good story out of it. The good thing about writing is that you can add the happy ending you want.

The email copy arrived safely so I can add it to the website tomorrow.
                Thanks C
                Steve: I didn't have anything to do with it - honest - and I;m proud of her making a decent story out of it and turning it around!

I voted for SGA too, SW!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Game Records Reorganisation*

PA and I are now sharing the record keeping job. The Characters Guide, Character Owners Guide, Up For Adoption List and Unused Characters list have been moved to the WWA forum. As I'm a forum admin it means I can edit PA's guide posts if neccessary - something I can't do on GW.

I'll be changing the index posts over the next few days. Until then, please take a note of this link -

http://wwanon.freeforums.org/wwa-game-guides-f17.html
                  sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: Do I need to delete the posts in the game guides for the mods to delete the thread?

Comment

Ciannwn: Do I need to delete the posts in the game guides for the mods to delete the thread?
                      I think the posts will be automatically deleted when the thread is. I won't ask for it to be deleted until I've transferred the bits I need from the index post to a new OOC index, though.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the posts will be automatically deleted when the thread is. I won't ask for it to be deleted until I've transferred the bits I need from the index post to a new OOC index, though.
                        Okay

Comment

Night all, I'll stop by whenever I can *hugs*

Comment

GAME GUIDES INDEX

Basic Role Playing Rules for people who have never done online role playing before. Post Number 6123 in OOC Chat

Official game records (Character Guide, Character Owners Guide and Up For Adoption List) are now here -

http://wwanon.freeforums.org/wwa-game-guides-f17.html

Other guides (Game Locations, Plants, Animals etc), fiction, artwork and photo manipulations are on the Wraith Worshippers Anonymous website. The website is run by ciannwn.

'Inactive Characters' List.

Characters who are no longer used or mentioned in role playing or fics. They can be put back in the main guides if necessary. Follow the above link for their game biographies. The characters concerned are -

Agravain, Aiden, Ankarres Selene Dr., Ariel, Blue Cassandra Lt, Darla, Fandom Addict, Isolde, Keith, Kieran, Mordrid, T'Saria, Yanra

Submissions For Game Guides.
                            If you have invented or found something which should be included in the game guides, post the entry/information here. This will help players (and myself) to keep track of new stuff which hasn't been added to the website guide entries yet.

The Wraith Worshippers Anonymous Website

Slideshows Of All SGA Characters In The Game

These slideshows include -

a: All SGA male Wraith we have found and named. They are grouped according to where they live in the game world

b: All non-Wraith SGA characters who have appeared or been mentioned as having done something significant in the game world.

c: All Wraith Queens, including those who have yet to appear in the game world.

Other Guides

Note: Individual players are credited for their original ideas wherever possible.- a name after an entry in any of the guides means that this was the invention of the person concerned. If no name is given it means that entry refers to something which was developed by a number of players adding details over the course of the game.

Game Locations

Boris's Hive (illustration by ciannwn)

Chill Out Hive and TP's Hive

Kenny's Hive

The Planet (Tropical Island Map and Hill Fort illustration by Draygon)

Everything Else

Animals

Food And Drink

Games, Pastimes and TV Shows

Technology

Planets

Plants

Vehicles

Fiction, Artwork and Photo Manipulation

The stories are an important part of the game world. They provide background details for original characters, elaborate on things which were mentioned in the role playing and are the original source for many details which then became a part of the game world.

Fiction Main Index

Artwork and Photo Manipulations Main Index
                            Last edited by ciannwn; 08 August 2010, 06:57 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Various Updates

Rules about Borrowing have been changed to include emergency role playing as we all agreed on.

The Game Guides index is now in this thread and there's a link to it at the bottom of Post One. I'm still in the process of redoing the opening post index but I think all the information we need is on it. (PA and I decided that we no longer need a separate thread for Game Records now that they've been moved to the WWA forum.)

Reminder To Everyone

Please remember to make the occasional post in the WWA forum to ensure that it doesn't get deleted because of inactivity. You don't have to get involved in a debate - just posting a video or a link to something will do. Your participation will save me and DS having to make all the posts in there to keep it running.
                              sigpic

Comment

Various Updates

Rules about Borrowing have been changed to include emergency role playing as we all agreed on.

The Game Guides index is now in this thread and there's a link to it at the bottom of Post One. I'm still in the process of redoing the opening post index but I think all the information we need is on it. (PA and I decided that we no longer need a separate thread for Game Records now that they've been moved to the WWA forum.)

Reminder To Everyone

Please remember to make the occasional post in the WWA forum to ensure that it doesn't get deleted because of inactivity. You don't have to get involved in a debate - just posting a video or a link to something will do. Your participation will save me and DS having to make all the posts in there to keep it running.
                                Okies. I have a few pics somewhere from an artist I like but I can't remember her name, so when I get some snurched pics i'll put the on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X