This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solenoids race in SGU ?

Frist i want explan what Solenoids race are.

The all-women Solenoids are waging a war that has gone on for many centuries billion year.

Solniod's enemies are the humanoid-like Paranoids race.

the Paranoids with a seemingly endless Civil war between the "Western" and "Eastern" Solnoid armies. find themselves drawn into a Solnoid rebellion that's attempting to end the Solnoid Civil War once and for all.

Solniod decides to continue with their orders and rendezvous at planet Chaos to defend it. However, their ship is the subject of an experiment, reason being that in the midst of battle, a plan which was secretly hatched by the leaders of both races came into fruition, must must now defend the artificial paradise of Chaos from the Paranoid fleet and foil the plans of the Solenoid leaders.

The timeline starts with the centuries-long war between the Paranoids and the Solenoids, the exodus of humanity to planet.

Soleniod has abilities is Asexual Reproduction themselves without male are not exist yet. thier spaceship has abilies very distinctive bending lasers deadly.
    Last edited by Emperor Furling; 04 October 2009, 06:29 AM. Reason: remove Amorphous

Originally posted by Emperor Furling View Post

The all-women Solenoids are waging a war that has gone on for many centuries billion year.

Solniod's enemies are the humanoid-like Amorphous Paranoids race.

the Amorphous Paranoids with a seemingly endless Civil war between the "Western" and "Eastern" Solnoid armies. find themselves drawn into a Solnoid rebellion that's attempting to end the Solnoid Civil War once and for all.

Solniod decides to continue with their orders and rendezvous at planet Chaos to defend it. However, their ship is the subject of an experiment, reason being that in the midst of battle, a plan which was secretly hatched by the leaders of both races came into fruition, must must now defend the artificial paradise of Chaos from the Paranoid fleet and foil the plans of the Solenoid leaders.

The timeline starts with the centuries-long war between the Paranoids and the Solenoids, the exodus of humanity to planet.

Soleniod has abilities is Asexual Reproduction themselves without male are not exist yet. thier spaceship has abilies very distinctive bending lasers deadly.
    I don't get it? Did one of the writers leak this info out? Is it from other SG canon? If not, I doubt it. Did you just make it up?

I really wouldn't want them on SGU if they will be an all woman race. Everytime this has been done in sci-fi (the ones I have seen personally), it turns into cliche.
    sigpic

Comment

za?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Furling View Post
        Spoiler:

Solniod's enemies are the humanoid-like Amorphous Paranoids race.

the Amorphous Paranoids with a seemingly endless Civil war between the "Western" and "Eastern" Solnoid armies. find themselves drawn into a Solnoid rebellion that's attempting to end the Solnoid Civil War once and for all.

What are these from? Doctor Who?

I very much doubt SGU would have aliens from cliche sounding planets like "Planet Chaos", or cliche and fake sounding alien races with names like "Amorphous Paranoids", as they just sound like something from a bad low budget sci-fi film, or a childs cartoon.

Also its been stated that SGU will not have any Human like Alien's.
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me
        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

I think the producers said humanoid aliens would not be part of SGU...

However loved the names Solenoids and Paranoids... haha

But I would have to agree with MechaThor that they are not suitable for the premise of SGU.
          Last edited by CSESL; 04 October 2009, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Google thinks that this is from an anime.

This is never, ever going to be in SGU.

Comment

Errr... Planet Chaos?

I recall the producers saying they would try to inject more of the real "alien" alien races, not that that they would completely remove humanoid aliens.
              Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Human not exist in next billion year later, Soleniods was frist humanoid look like human (that us). as today our time Soleniods and Paraniods wipe out as destruction themselves era age ago billion year time.

Comment

I'm assuming this is just some ideas you are spouting off. Well good on you, even if they aren't particularly good.
                  Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

And then it's revealed they're actually Furlings? Or they power there ships on Furlings? Something to do with Furlings right?

Comment

Originally posted by tNsRAoL View Post
                      And then it's revealed they're actually Furlings? Or they power there ships on Furlings? Something to do with Furlings right?
                      The Furling stay remain greatest mysteries all time ever !

Comment

Originally posted by CSESL View Post
                        I think the producers said humanoid aliens would not be part of SGU...
                        There had better be sentient races already! I demand Warhammer 40,000 meets Firefly! Right now!

Comment

The story idea appears similar to the plot of an anime named "Gall Force"

Link to Wikipedia's page on Gall Force.
                          Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Oh snap! It's still terrible

Comment

When I saw the title I thought a solenoids race was like an arms race... whatever.
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                              X