as teal'c slams down a flask of coffee,
    carter: isnt that hot?
    Teal'c: extremely!

in seth
    the jaffa joke

in window of opportunity
    When teal'c walks into the door.

Anyone else got anyothers?

You created an entire account just so u could share your bemusement with those so hapless as to click on this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by id3372
      You created an entire account just so u could share your bemusement with those hapless to click on this thread?
      Why not? Teal'c's the man... the personification of dry humor. Did you create an account to attack other Prim'tah's?

-IMF
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
        Why not? Teal'c's the man... the personification of dry humor. Did you create an account to attack other Prim'tah's?

-IMF
        LOL

Comment

Murray & the vibrating bed! Priceless!!!
          Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Lost City
            The Depth of my character is immaterial to this conversation, Daniel Jackson.

Comment

Teal'c has become more of a freak than ever before

Comment

see my signature
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Chain reaction:
                  Teal'c:- on chuluk it is tradition to sing a dirge to honor a respect warrior retiring from the plain of battle...

*beat*

Fortunatly we are not on chulak.
                  The Curse (Unintentional)
                  *teal'c smacks fly*
                  Banished! too oblivion!

(I always think he talking to the fly.)
                  The other side.
                  O'Neill: What your impression of Alar?
                  Teal'c He is concealing something.
                  O'Neill: Like what?
                  Teal'c: I do not know, he is concealing it.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

I think it's great in the later seasons how Christopher Judge puts in all this non-verbal stuff for T when his character doesn't have much to say. Case in point: Unnatural Selection. You know, where Jonas and Jack are talking and the three of them are eating ice cream so it won't go bad? Jack sits down, grabs a spoon, while talking w/ Jonas. He tries to take a bite of T's ice cream. T grabs it back and gives him a dirty look, then hands him an unopened carton of his own. Jack doesn't eat much because he's too busy talking, but T chows down and finishes his tub. Then he takes the other tub back from O'Neill and starts chowing down on it. It cracks me up every time. I don't even know what J&J were talking about in that scene.
                    My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                    -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                    -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                    -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

in New Order
                      Spoiler:
                      When Carter says something about how something about the time dilation device is "understandable" and Teal'c says something like: "Indeed....for some."

Comment

In "Ascension"

Jack: "We got a movie..."
                        Teal'c: "Star Wars."
                        Jack: "Yeah, Teal'c's seen it like eight times..."
                        Teal'c: "Nine times!"

-IMF
                        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

My fave Teal'c and Jack moment is in Lifeboat when Teal'c said "Daniel Jackson's preliminary electroencephalogram proved anomalous" and Jack said, "I dare you to say that again!" and Teal'c opens his mouth to speak but Gen. Hammond cuts him off. Too funny!

Comment

i've heard people call it grenade humor

at first glance, it's rather innocous...then you decipher what he said and whammo, you get the joke

I love that about teal'c.

I have a lot of fun with it in fic, i make him more of a smart a** and droll than they do on the show

Teal'c....well teal'c is 110 years old (or close to it) and he tends to look upon his fellow teammates like an indulgent father
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by id3372
                              You created an entire account just so u could share your bemusement with those so hapless as to click on this thread?
                              You are only the first victim....There will be others.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X