Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "FREAKS" corner of the galaxy- Thread!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "FREAKS" corner of the galaxy- Thread!!

i was told i was a freak, to my utter supprise for two reasons one i hadn't heard the phrase used in donkeys years and two i am a freak, but only when it comes to sci fi shows and such, so i wanted a refuge from the freak haters where others could come say hello and voice opinions on anything that makes them freaks in a nice way, oh i was called a freak by some random person at a small party the other night and it tickled me ever since so i just had to come here and extend my freakyness to you all.
    say hello and let us know you freaky tendencies if you want

For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Originally posted by Darkstar
    i was told i was a freak, to my utter supprise for two reasons one i hadn't heard the phrase used in donkeys years and two i am a freak, but only when it comes to sci fi shows and such, so i wanted a refuge from the freak haters where others could come say hello and voice opinions on anything that makes them freaks in a nice way, oh i was called a freak by some random person at a small party the other night and it tickled me ever since so i just had to come here and extend my freakyness to you all.
    say hello and let us know you freaky tendencies if you want

For what did they call you a freak?

People call me a freak because I like to be on time. By on time I mean 1/2 - 1 hour early so I wont be late. I don't think that should be considered freaky. I think its considerate, I don't think my time is anymore valuable then anyone elses so it would be rude to be late. And just because I get up at 4 AM to be at work by 7... that should be .... like commendable or something, sure I actually get there at 6 but I get a lot done in that hour..........Its not freaky... its not...... I swear.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

i think freakyness goes hand in hand with oddness and im far from ordinary, but im happy to be different perhaps thats why i came here in novemeber 2004???????? the freakyness became too much and a vent was needed to relase the funk????
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

"Hello my name is S.G.C and I am a Stargateolic"

In all serriousness IMO there are no freaks, just people who are different.

Comment

i'm a freak cause... err... i have my permanent member card for the horror museum. i scare people because of it and cause i like guys in leather and other things like that. i'm a freak cause i've long claws, vampire teeth and kinky thoughts. i listen to music called scary crap by some people
          but im very proud to be a freak muhahahahahaha

Comment

Not a freak....strange maybe.... but different

Comment

claws eh thats a defo freakyness, thanks for sharing that little peice of rather disturbing infomation BLOOD......lol

i think the term freak is used so regulary these days, im a freak in other ways so read on if you want, i chew on toes when im bored, thats just odd and rather disgusting i know but i am very clean so don't worry about that, i can't really think what else.....im a veggie so does that count??????

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                Not a freak....strange maybe.... but different
                we're all different! some more than others lol
                okay... i'm a strange freak! hehe

Comment

i have a friend who likes the smell of car fumes, im serious when i say that, the exhaust smell makes me quesy at best so i remain spooked out and stick to the nice smell of veg lol

Comment

Hello I'm a freak. I like to kick people alot. yesterday I drove 2 people crazy because I recited the names of everyone in stargate and atlantis's brithdays. I have Obssesive complusive disorder so I tend to do things 'differently' than others and I'm called a freak for it. I'm also called a freak because I have a lack of pigment in my skin and hair RUDE!!!!! I tend to laugh manically at times and everything I hear reminds me of Stargate. ohh and I shout random words like 'KITTENS' or 'PINEAPPLE' at inapropraite times but thats just me. ohh and I HATE SOCKS

Comment

Hating socks makes you a visionary, PJ1, not a freak.

I don't know that people call me a freak (at least not to my face) but they definitely think I'm wierd because I know a scary amount of TV trivia but yet can't remember my own phone number half the time. They also think it's wierd that I don't make my kids play organized sports against their wills.

Comment

I am a freak. I hate sunlight. I love the night. I flush toliets and urinals with my feet. I WILL NOT EAT anything thats not cooked fully including any eggs save for scrambled/omlets cookie dough, or sushi. I also love garlic.

Comment

Did I mention that I always either wear sandals or socks and sandals

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            I flush toliets and urinals with my feet. I WILL NOT EAT anything thats not cooked fully including any eggs save for scrambled/omlets cookie dough, or sushi. I also love garlic.
                            that doesn't make you a freak it makes you a germaphob that's all I know my mum is one.

thank Callista I am a visionary aren't I?

Comment

Most people don't recognize my freakishness at first – then they read my stories. I am a freak because of my EVIL twisted vivid imagination. I actually frightened myself of darkened mirrors with a story I wrote.

And then there's my fan fiction. I am of the opinion that all whumpers, myself included, are freaks (in the best possible sense way), because we do evil nasty mean painful things to our favorite characters.

Sheesh... I need to get some sleep...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X