*huggles joe*
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I love Sanctuars current story arc.
        And Will gets some points back on my ''rate that character! - board.'' this week.

Yes. I do believe our PTB are geniusses.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

'' '' Indeed!
          *happy dances*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

MEGA CASTLE SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Last edited by XFchemist; 04 December 2010, 04:20 AM.
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

MEGA CASTLE SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
              ]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5740/84463tvcastle17645395jp.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/e0lllh.jpg

*Flails* SQUEE!

*Happy sigh* So nice to have another Castle fan around!

Helloooooooooooo Woohoos! We're about to head out to cut down our Christmas tree. One of those "We're making happy memories and you're gonna' LIKE it, dangit!" things that you do with your kids.
              sigpic

Comment

I really must try Castle, Nathan Fillion is awesome !

So I'm now officially caught up with Sanctuary. Just watched about 5 eps in a row!

For King and Country

Spoiler:
                What a cliffhanger!!

Comment

Morning woohoos.

I loved King and Country. But I won't repost my thoughts here since I did in the ep thread. I really loved it over-all, though I did have a number of problems with it. I'll probably put most of my thoughts in a catch-up LJ entry later.

Today I must write 2 fics that are floating around in my head for secret santa type things & do laundry. I also must go shopping for things that are tricky to buy online, but shopping in NYC at this time of year (especially on the weekend) is an absolute nightmare.

More coffee.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

So I'm now officially caught up with Sanctuary. Just watched about 5 eps in a row!

For King and Country

Spoiler:
                    What a cliffhanger!!

You have already seen FK&C - how did you manage that in the UK? I'm glad you have caught up. I think Jumble was going to have a fit waiting for it to happen. This season has really been great. A definate step up for S2 and that one was a good season as well. So welcome aboard!

Oh and Castle is a very good show as well!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Morning woohoos.

I loved King and Country. But I won't repost my thoughts here since I did in the ep thread. I really loved it over-all, though I did have a number of problems with it. I'll probably put most of my thoughts in a catch-up LJ entry later.

Today I must write 2 fics that are floating around in my head for secret santa type things & do laundry. I also must go shopping for things that are tricky to buy online, but shopping in NYC at this time of year (especially on the weekend) is an absolute nightmare.

More coffee.
                      I loved the episode as well....
                      Spoiler:
                      Don't go beyond this point if you don't want to hear a little about the story!
                      Spoiler:
                      So much info on the 5 in that one. And when Helen got into Johns arms to sleep next to him....wow! Very hot!

Enjoy your shopping trip....has it snowed in the city yet....I don't remember seeing any on the news?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Enjoy your shopping trip....has it snowed in the city yet....I don't remember seeing any on the news?
                        Oh, I'm not going to go shopping today! I need to, but no way, no how am I dealing with the maddening christmas crowds. I'll go on my mid-week day off.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

You have already seen FK&C - how did you manage that in the UK? I'm glad you have caught up. I think Jumble was going to have a fit waiting for it to happen. This season has really been great. A definate step up for S2 and that one was a good season as well. So welcome aboard!

Oh and Castle is a very good show as well!
                          I have to download them as I don't have the tv channel to watch them in the UK. So I thought I'd skip ahead and get the next one .

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          So much info on the 5 in that one. And when Helen got into Johns arms to sleep next to him....wow! Very hot!
                          Spoiler:
                          I thought it was really sweet .

Comment

For King and Country

Spoiler:
                            What a cliffhanger!!

You should try Castle. I have become a recent fan. NF is awesome (and Canadian-and we all here love Canadian men )

I have to download them as I don't have the tv channel to watch them in the UK. So I thought I'd skip ahead and get the next one .

Spoiler:
                            I agree
                            Spoiler:
                            sweet....and heartbreaking.

Kudos to LW for an excellent job of directing.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hi to all Brees' friends. This is Charmaine. Bree subscribed me so I could learn more about the website and I also have gone on the Buffy Thread. It is an honor to say hi to all her friends. She has such wonderful things to say about you all, especially you Jumble. Take care and have a lovely weekend.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                For King & Country
                                Spoiler:
                                Same! That was the promo pic that I was ranting on (because usually scenes are so much less awesome than promo pics) but omg, that scene was so much better. So sweet and beautiful (and heartbreaking) but *happy sigh* aww.

Loved everything with The Five too, I love all stories about them and seeing more about their past, and Will's reactions to Adam & Helen and the twist was sooo not what I thought it would be. Sad but And Nikola...... gotta expect things like that from him! But the flashbacks and the other Helen & John parts. I like that her shooting him wasn't the last time they saw each other, to give a little less wonder (for her) on if she'd ever see him again, how things happened/changed & where they moved on. & how much he still affected her. Aww/aaaah And then snuggling. *in a happy place*

Comment

Working...
                                X