X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Weeellll... I could...

But it would distract me from my uni work

Ah hell, who'm I kidding? Here ya go hun.. Brief as brief can be.
    Spoiler:

City is returning to Pegasus. Somewhere just inside the PG, it catches a virus... (planted by the Wraith?). Falls out of hyper space etc, etc etc. Some of the expedition members fall ill (inc. Rodney etc etc) John hasn't gotten ill yet - why? It's the fact he's not ill that means they don't make the connection between the city and the people being ill.

As more systems start to fail in the city, Sheppard becomes ill and the others start to get worse... etc.

That leaves Ronon, Teyla, Keller, Zelenka, Woolsey to try and figure out what it s wrong and how to fix it... They only really make the connection between the city 'being ill' and the people with the ATA gene being ill when life support starts to fail and Rodney etc slip into a coma..

Teyla etc need all the help they can get... Pull Todd into the mix and he's very interested. Why is Sheppard not as ill as the others, if it is him who has the strongest gene? They work to figure it out before life support and the shield is completely gone and with no one to steer the ship to a suitable planet, they'd be buggered

Anyway, they figure it out (Go secondary team of Atlantis - WOO!) and the others start to get better... But as they are prepping to leave, they realise one of the Jumpers - and Todd - is missing. How did he get the Jumper out?

They get to a planet that is suitable and let the city repair itself...

B-plot
    Spoiler:
    Teyla/Kanaan split... maybe the medical review board not letting Keller work on Rodney?
    Sounds good to me.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks guys that said they liked my idea. I know you guys can come up with way to bring it together if we end up using it.

I like the idea of having Sam for at least first ep or the ep that ends up having them find a ZPM lab. And if Rodney gets sick, we'll have her to help. IMO

Do you guys remember Tabula Rasa??? Well, what if that was a possible threat that some PG disease could threaten Earth and that is the only reason why the IOA is willing to let them go back. Mostly to save their sorry butts. Just another wild idea.

Well, off to bed for me. I'll try to catch up tomorrow, but seems I've been having trouble doing that and I've been neglecting my poor Shep thunkers.
    And don't get me started on how behind I am with post new fics. I'm having trouble keeping up with Laura.

G'night and sweet VS and JT dreams.
    Love the idea of Sam helping. With Rodney out of the picture someone has to.

Not wanting Pegasus diseases to effect Earth is a good idea to get them to leave. Usually there was a 24 hour quarantine when the Midway Station was still intact. Speaking of, did they ever say if that was going to be rebuilt?
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Well, off to bed for me. I'll try to catch up tomorrow, but seems I've been having trouble doing that and I've been neglecting my poor Shep thunkers.
      And don't get me started on how behind I am with post new fics. I'm having trouble keeping up with Laura.

Hey! just noticed this... LMAO. I've not posted THAT many
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Not wanting Pegasus diseases to effect Earth is a good idea to get them to leave. Usually there was a 24 hour quarantine when the Midway Station was still intact. Speaking of, did they ever say if that was going to be rebuilt?
        I think it ended up being too dangerous.. The Wraith hacked in once, they could do it again. So to preserve Earth and the Milky Way, they'll leave it blown to smitherines.

But that's just my .02

Comment

I think it ended up being too dangerous.. The Wraith hacked in once, they could do it again. So to preserve Earth and the Milky Way, they'll leave it blown to smitherines.

But that's just my .02
          That makes sense, but it was very convenient. I can see not building a station, but they could still use Jumpers. Oh well.

I'm out of ideas.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

That makes sense, but it was very convenient. I can see not building a station, but they could still use Jumpers. Oh well.

I'm out of ideas.
            Yeah, like it was when it was getting built? Not have the station, just an interchange? Lol. That might be an option... Do darts have DHDs on them?

Comment

That way... maybe Teyla could be on the ship heading back to PG, just to see how things were... Give her a bita something to do. Or maybe the Daedalus was heading out to Pegasus to pick up the non-combat personnell who had been shipped off to the beta site in PG? Because (thanks to Tielan's idea), the non-combat personnell would be allowed the opportunity to leave as they are not important to the fight. Teyla and Ronon were given the opp to leave because it's not their fight... It's not really the non-combat Earthies fight, either. So it would stand to reason that they would be papped off to the Beta site... And maybe that's where Kanaan and Torren are?
              This before/after/during the time that they are in the AU?

Hey, what's this Cazz? My ideas are the only ideas we'll be using!

Muahahahahahaa.

*your power has gone to my head*
              Is this a good thing?
              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Wonderful
              Thanks guys that said they liked my idea. I know you guys can come up with way to bring it together if we end up using it.
              I like the idea of having Sam for at least first ep or the ep that ends up having them find a ZPM lab. And if Rodney gets sick, we'll have her to help. IMO

Do you guys remember Tabula Rasa??? Well, what if that was a possible threat that some PG disease could threaten Earth and that is the only reason why the IOA is willing to let them go back. Mostly to save their sorry butts. Just another wild idea.

G'night and sweet VS and JT dreams.
              Love it and bare with me here
              Spoiler:
              Ive been wondering if theres a possibility that the zpm lab could be found in the city??? So lets just presume that theyve been on earth for less that 1 week. And we know for a fact that back im PG they really havent bothered exploring the city much, so we have all these earth scientists poking and proding around and bang!! one of them finds the lab. But idk theres some sort of security device thats set to detonate that part of the city if the proper code or whatever isnt entered in time??? So we have a means of getting back to PG but theyre short on time.????? just throwing this out there and we could even have the lab explode and then they would have to resort to the AU thing

Oh hun. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. **HUGSS** Get better hun.
              Thanks luv , had a killer migraine but i feel much better now
              Weeellll... I could...

But it would distract me from my uni work

Ah hell, who'm I kidding? Here ya go hun.. Brief as brief can be.
              Spoiler:

City is returning to Pegasus. Somewhere just inside the PG, it catches a virus... (planted by the Wraith?). Falls out of hyper space etc, etc etc. Some of the expedition members fall ill (inc. Rodney etc etc) John hasn't gotten ill yet - why? It's the fact he's not ill that means they don't make the connection between the city and the people being ill.

As more systems start to fail in the city, Sheppard becomes ill and the others start to get worse... etc.

That leaves Ronon, Teyla, Keller, Zelenka, Woolsey to try and figure out what it s wrong and how to fix it... They only really make the connection between the city 'being ill' and the people with the ATA gene being ill when life support starts to fail and Rodney etc slip into a coma..

Teyla etc need all the help they can get... Pull Todd into the mix and he's very interested. Why is Sheppard not as ill as the others, if it is him who has the strongest gene? They work to figure it out before life support and the shield is completely gone and with no one to steer the ship to a suitable planet, they'd be buggered

Anyway, they figure it out (Go secondary team of Atlantis - WOO!) and the others start to get better... But as they are prepping to leave, they realise one of the Jumpers - and Todd - is missing. How did he get the Jumper out?

They get to a planet that is suitable and let the city repair itself...

B-plot
              Spoiler:
              Teyla/Kanaan split... maybe the medical review board not letting Keller work on Rodney?
              Love it and Teyla and Kanaan could definitely split, Teyla is so preoccupied with John and such, that he finally brakes it off thats where your lovely line comes in
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Thanks guys. Hope Cazz lets me write it Anything else you'd like to see?

When's the air date?

I had a thought... Isn't it about now that the spoilers would start to come out? I miss SGA... Really, really do right now.
                I'm actually getting excited again for SGA.

I'm really liking the idea of the Ancients having a lab for the ZPM verses Atlantis going to AUs to find them because it makes it less complicated. IMHO
                Maybe we can say that the Ancients orginally abandoned the project for certain reasons OR it was a project of Janus's that was aborted. And it takes Sam, Rodney and Zelanka to get it going properly. Can't give Rodney all the glory.

And to go with Laura's story. We can maybe also say that the Daedy is flying near by Atlantis... just in case things go wrong. So, when the do get sick, Sam(who's on the Daedy) can help figure things out as well. I know, we don't want to over do it with SG-1 help, but just for a couple eps. Maybe.

Another question Laura. Do you think that Todd could adjust to the ATA gene so well? Or do you think he uses Carson, since he's part Wraith as well, but doesn't know that he has the Huffman virus?

Sounds good to me.

Love the idea of Sam helping. With Rodney out of the picture someone has to.

Thanks Padme

And I see Laura already answered about Midway.

Hey! just noticed this... LMAO. I've not posted THAT many
                Hee hee. I was just teasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post

Is this a good thing?

Wonderful

Love it and bare with me here
                  Spoiler:
                  Ive been wondering if theres a possibility that the zpm lab could be found in the city??? So lets just presume that theyve been on earth for less that 1 week. And we know for a fact that back im PG they really havent bothered exploring the city much, so we have all these earth scientists poking and proding around and bang!! one of them finds the lab. But idk theres some sort of security device thats set to detonate that part of the city if the proper code or whatever isnt entered in time??? So we have a means of getting back to PG but theyre short on time.????? just throwing this out there and we could even have the lab explode and then they would have to resort to the AU thing

Thanks luv , had a killer migraine but i feel much better now

Love it and Teyla and Kanaan could definitely split, Teyla is so preoccupied with John and such, that he finally brakes it off thats where your lovely line comes in
                  Thanks hun.
                  I've been thinking almost he same thing,but keep forgetting to say it. You know that SGC and the IOA are gonna want to investigate the entire city, so maybe longer than a week, but I agree that something has to be ergent enough for the IOA and SGC to let Atlantis leave to go back to PG.

I like idea with Kanaan, Laura. Maybe he can get POd enough that he hitches a ride on Daedy til they get home.

Comment

Thanks hun.
                    I've been thinking almost he same thing,but keep forgetting to say it. You know that SGC and the IOA are gonna want to investigate the entire city, so maybe longer than a week, but I agree that something has to be ergent enough for the IOA and SGC to let Atlantis leave to go back to PG.

I like idea with Kanaan, Laura. Maybe he can get POd enough that he hitches a ride on Daedy til they get home.
                    Exactly. And i remember that most of us wanted to see more of the city so it fits perfectly. And i always thought that the Ancients would have been smart enough to have a way of making more zmpm's. Cause if i remember right, the city in The Tower had a whole mess of them underground, which makes me think that the Ancients made a whole mess of them and stored them, so they didnt have a need for the lab for the time being
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post

[/SPOILERS]
                      Before, and that's why there's the urgency of finding a ZPM?
                      Oh, and I was joking about the other thing, lol. I realised I had been shooting down everyone's ideas...

I'm actually getting excited again for SGA.

I'm really liking the idea of the Ancients having a lab for the ZPM verses Atlantis going to AUs to find them because it makes it less complicated. IMHO
                      Maybe we can say that the Ancients orginally abandoned the project for certain reasons OR it was a project of Janus's that was aborted. And it takes Sam, Rodney and Zelanka to get it going properly. Can't give Rodney all the glory.
                      I think.. our show hasn't done that many actual AU's but... I'm sick of AU's... But that's just me lol.
                      And to go with Laura's story. We can maybe also say that the Daedy is flying near by Atlantis... just in case things go wrong. So, when the do get sick, Sam(who's on the Daedy) can help figure things out as well. I know, we don't want to over do it with SG-1 help, but just for a couple eps. Maybe.
                      If this is the first ep, then they'd be on Earth...?
                      Another question Laura. Do you think that Todd could adjust to the ATA gene so well? Or do you think he uses Carson, since he's part Wraith as well, but doesn't know that he has the Huffman virus?
                      No, which is why I pitched that it could break down in his system and he gets really ill from it. Because I think the Ancients wouldn't have made it so the Wraith could inject themselves and have the gene... But in it's initial stages, it reacts to the human part of the Wraith DNA before breaking down and that's why he can get away?

Comment

Thanks guys. Hope Cazz lets me write it Anything else you'd like to see?
                        Hmm.. *ponders the power* Mwahaha!... *thinks some more*
                        Spoiler:
                        Nah, course I'm good with you writing it As long as everyones alright with that, which they seem to be

I had a thought... Isn't it about now that the spoilers would start to come out? I miss SGA... Really, really do right now.
                        I was thinking that the other day Made me realise that I really want the movie to go ahead just so that I can enjoy having spoilers

No, which is why I pitched that it could break down in his system and he gets really ill from it. Because I think the Ancients wouldn't have made it so the Wraith could inject themselves and have the gene... But in it's initial stages, it reacts to the human part of the Wraith DNA before breaking down and that's why he can get away?
                        Makes sense I think

Okay, lets try and nail down some of the first episode So what we have so far is:
                        - John discovers an ancient lab that makes ZPM's.
                        - We hear from the daedalus that another Wraith hive is on its may so its urgent that they get Atlantis fixed to protect earth
                        - Woolsey is in talks with the IOA/Homeworld security over the future of Atlantis
                        - At the end of the ep the IOA/HWS decide that Atlantis and John are to stay on Earth

Ok, some some questions we need answering:
                        - How long have they been on earth already?
                        - Are Kanaan and Torren on Atlantis? (there was talk of another fascility IIRC?)
                        - How did this Wraith ship find out about Earth's location and get the means to come? (I think it was suggested that Todd had another stash of ZPM's?)
                        - Complications with the ZPM lab?
                        - What are Ronon and Teyla doing during this ep? Helping in the lab?

I think the Wraith ship should make it there and be defeated by the end of the episode, otherwise the ep won't have much action in it for a season premiere

If I've forgotten anything just let me know

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Nah, course I'm good with you writing it As long as everyones alright with that, which they seem to be

I was thinking that the other day Made me realise that I really want the movie to go ahead just so that I can enjoy having spoilers

Makes sense I think

Okay, lets try and nail down some of the first episode So what we have so far is:
                          - We hear from the daedalus that another Wraith hive is on its may so its urgent that they get Atlantis fixed to protect earth
                          - Woolsey is in talks with the IOA/Homeworld security over the future of Atlantis
                          - At the end of the ep the IOA/HWS decide that Atlantis and John are to stay on Earth

- Are Kanaan and Torren on Atlantis? (there was talk of another fascility IIRC?)
                          - How did this Wraith ship find out about Earth's location and get the means to come? (I think it was suggested that Todd had another stash of ZPM's?)

I think the Wraith ship should make it there and be defeated by the end of the episode, otherwise the ep won't have much action in it for a season premiere

Well if he is going to break things off with Teyla and see what is between her and John he needs to be there..no?? Like seeing the connection between them and how much she fights for him to be okay during the whole deal with the illness and the city failing...
                          If he is somewhere else we have to have that drag out until they get back to PG and by then I'm even more bored by him then I already am
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

How 'bout another AU "CSI" plot?

Kannan-Victim #1
                            Ronon-Forensics Scientist ('cause I'm just DYIN' to see him in glasses and a lab coat)
                            John-FBI Agent
                            Teyla- FBI Agent, John's partner/love interest.
                            McKay-Medical Examiner
                            Beckett-Proscetuer (can't spell)
                            Keller- Victim #2
                            Torren-(grown) Ronon's underling/minion!! (Think Lindsay when she first arrived on CSI.)

EDIT: Whoo!! 3,700!!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Spoiler:

Makes sense I think

I think they would have to be an earth for a while because the Daedy and Apollo would badly damaged during the last epi. So there would have to be time for the repairs and coming back from PG.

If you go by JM, then yes, they are on Atlantis. I agree with Nina...I think Kanaan should be there to see John and Teyla interact.

As about finding earth...maybe they planted some kind of tracking device on Todd?

I think Ronon and Teyla should totally have a scene with the IOA fighting for them to let Atlantis go to the PG. They could also work with Todd (maybe?) to try to figure out how the Wraith detected Earth.

Um, where is Shep going to be? On Atlantis? Or with Woolsey at the IOA meeting? Or at SGC?
                              Last edited by YappiChick; 16 March 2009, 10:57 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                How 'bout another AU "CSI" plot?

Kannan-Victim #1
                                Ronon-Forensics Scientist ('cause I'm just DYIN' to see him in glasses and a lab coat)
                                John-FBI Agent
                                Teyla- FBI Agent, John's partner/love interest.
                                McKay-Medical Examiner
                                Beckett-Proscetuer (can't spell)
                                Keller- Victim #2
                                Torren-(grown) Ronon's underling/minion!! (Think Lindsay when she first arrived on CSI.)

EDIT: Whoo!! 3,700!!
                                Would make a cool au fic

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                I think they would have to be an earth for a while because the Daedy and Apollo would badly damaged during the last epi. So there would have to be time for the repairs and coming back from PG.

If you go by JM, then yes, they are on Atlantis. I agree with Nina...I think Kanaan should be there to see John and Teyla interact.

As about finding earth...maybe they planted some kind of tracking device on Todd?

I think Ronon and Teyla should totally have a scene with the IOA fighting for them to let Atlantis go to the PG. They could also work with Todd (maybe?) to try to figure out how the Wraith detected Earth.

Um, where is Shep going to be? On Atlantis? Or with Woolsey at the IOA meeting? Or at SGU?
                                Agree on the Teyla and Ronon scene, we gotta have them fighting
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X