• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Awesome
    Thanks cazz

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I did go well, Flo. Thanks hun. He got some great presents. One of them being a Hermit Crab.

Here you go hun. I hope you like.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...aChristmas.jpg

Wooohoooo!!! Great update, Linda.
    Spoiler:
    I love angst.
    Awesome sig sci

Thamks sci..I love angst too

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Great update Linda
    Thanks snowy...I', glad you guys liked it!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Well, you had a good flow then...

Right, sorry... Forgot about that.

Beautiful sig Lea!
    Yep I did

Spoilered for SGU off-topicness
    Spoiler:
    I promised myself I'd never go in the SGU folder again, and I haven't been in in months But I saw somebody reading a thread about who they've cast

No, no, no, no, no! Aparantly they've cast Robert Carlyle!! He plays a Blade in The Full Monty, he's a legend! Please don't taint him with SGU It's been reported in several places though

pfft....Aye right..I'll believe that when I see it!

I know it's been almost 2 months since I started this fic, but here's an update. If I'm luck. I'll try to finish it today.

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Chapters 1-4

Chapter 5:
    Spoiler:

“So, where are we going?” asks John as he and Carson stroll down the corridor.

“I believe Teyla and Ronon are waiting for you in the recreation room. I believe Teyla mentioned something about more privacy there,” Carson replies.

John gives a worried look, “Well, that doesn’t sound good.”

“Ahhh, I’m sure it’s not thing to worry about. Maybe she just wants a place where she can give you a piece of her mind,” Carson says teasingly.

“Oh, that’s the last thing I need is for Teyla to start treating me like a child,” John remarks with a slight sarcastic tone.

Carson doesn’t reply, but gives him a small grin. When they get to the rec. room, it’s dark and quiet.

John looks surprised, “Doesn’t look like any one is here.”

“Oh, well maybe they haven’t come back from looking for you,” Carson replies with a bit of cynicism in his voice.

John gives him a curious look.

“Why don’t we just go in and wait fer them then,” Carson suggests.

John still had a feeling that something wasn’t quite right, but he agrees to go and wait. Carson motions for John to go in first, as he prepares to wave his hand over the crystals to turn the lights on. As the room begins to laminate, John can see his friends in front of him with grand smiles.

“Surprise!!” they shout.

John can’t help, but to be amazed and smile. His misfits of friends, his family away from home, never cease to surprise him.

“What is this?” John asks with a raised eyebrow. “I believe I was told that you weren’t going to do anything for my birthday.”

“We lied,” Ronon quips back.

John glances over to Carson, “Were you in on this?”

“No, I am just as surprised as you,” Carson replies. He looks at Rodney, “I guess some people didnae think they could tell me.”

Rodney acts hurt, “Wait a minute! You just got here a little while ago and I’ve been busy helping find a way to get John…” Rodney sadly looks at John. “…back…to…normal.”

Carson tries to lighten the mood and beings to smile widely, “Calm down, Rodney. I was just being cheeky with you.”

Rodney looks at John nervously and then back to Carson, “Oh… yeah, sorry.”

John pats Rodney on the shoulder, “It’s alright. I know you and Radek are working hard at fixing this. Where is he anyway?”

“He’s still at the lab,” Rodney begins. “He encouraged me to come here. He said he’d call me if he needs me.”

John gives him a small smile, “I’m glad he did and thanks again, Rodney.” He looks around to Teyla and Ronon. “And thank you too, for doing this for me.”

“Well, we already got you your gifts,” Ronon grins mischievously.

John’s curiosity perks up and he cranes his neck to look around, “Oh really. What did you get me?”

Ronon jumps up first to give John his gift. It’s a large clay jar vessel with a bluish color glaze on the outside.

Ronon smiles boastfully, “It’s the strongest ale known in the Pegasus Galaxy. It’s meant for special occasions.”

John’s eyes light up, “Really! Wow, thanks buddy.” He motions for Carson to get some cups. “What better occasion then my fortieth birthday with my friends.”

Teyla slowly walks up to John with a wrapped box, “It is not much, I am afraid. Some of the women in the botany lab helped me with this.”

John unwraps and opens the box to reveal a woodened framed box with a glass top. It has various pictures of him with Teyla and Torren at a carnival, along with leftover ticket stubs from the rides they went on.

“They call it a memory box,” Teyla explains.

John chokes back his emotions, but his eyes begin to well up, “I…I don’t want to say.” He embraces her tightly and whispers in her ear. “Thank you, so much.”

An instant hush fills the room as they are all shocked at his reaction to Teyla’s gift. John senses the tension and quickly turns to Rodney.

John clears his throat, “Ok. It’s your turn.” He grins. “What did you get me?”

Rodney starts to act nervous, “Well, I…I don’t know if I should still give it to you. I got it before… before you know happened and…”

“Rodney, just show me,” John calmly demands.

Rodney gingerly pulls out his first gift. It is a cane with horn on it and a sign saying, “Old Man Coming Threw!” and his second gift is a bag with jars of candy with various old age references. Like; Anti-aging pills (take one bottle daily), I-B-OLD youth medication, etc.

Rodney is worried that the “old” reference will bother John, but instead, John begins to laugh heartily.

“Thanks guys,” John says as he tries to control his snickering. “You guys are the best.”

Rodney finally relaxes after seeing John’s reaction. Carson starts to raise his cup of ale to make a toast before Rodney clicks on his earpiece to respond to an incoming comm. His face turns pale.

“Are you sure? No. I better go and double check… I know how incompetent you can be…” he sighs. “You’re absolutely sure… All right. I’ll tell him.”

The room is quiet and the once jovial room is now a room with seriousness.

“Rodney? What is it?” Teyla asks hesitantly.

Rodney gives John a solemn look, “That was Radek. There isn’t a way for us to reactivate the device safely or find any information on how to reverse the effects. I’m really sorry, John.”
    Oh I forgot about that fic Nice update......Now when's the next update

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Another day, another pic fic...

Missing: Plot Device
    You do know I almost spat my dinner out all over the monitor, right? Thanks YC

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Awesome part you're really good at this Really intersting
    Thanks asgard
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      LOL!

I refuse to believe it. No WAY.
      Seems to be true However...
      Spoiler:
      The character isn't one that they names in those character bio's so its possible they'll do something like they did with Robert Patrick in SGA. I just can't visualise him in Stargate

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I know it's been almost 2 months since I started this fic, but here's an update. If I'm luck. I'll try to finish it today.

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Chapters 1-4

Chapter 5:
        Spoiler:

“So, where are we going?” asks John as he and Carson stroll down the corridor.

“I believe Teyla and Ronon are waiting for you in the recreation room. I believe Teyla mentioned something about more privacy there,” Carson replies.

John gives a worried look, “Well, that doesn’t sound good.”

“Ahhh, I’m sure it’s not thing to worry about. Maybe she just wants a place where she can give you a piece of her mind,” Carson says teasingly.

“Oh, that’s the last thing I need is for Teyla to start treating me like a child,” John remarks with a slight sarcastic tone.

Carson doesn’t reply, but gives him a small grin. When they get to the rec. room, it’s dark and quiet.

John looks surprised, “Doesn’t look like any one is here.”

“Oh, well maybe they haven’t come back from looking for you,” Carson replies with a bit of cynicism in his voice.

John gives him a curious look.

“Why don’t we just go in and wait fer them then,” Carson suggests.

John still had a feeling that something wasn’t quite right, but he agrees to go and wait. Carson motions for John to go in first, as he prepares to wave his hand over the crystals to turn the lights on. As the room begins to laminate, John can see his friends in front of him with grand smiles.

“Surprise!!” they shout.

John can’t help, but to be amazed and smile. His misfits of friends, his family away from home, never cease to surprise him.

“What is this?” John asks with a raised eyebrow. “I believe I was told that you weren’t going to do anything for my birthday.”

“We lied,” Ronon quips back.

John glances over to Carson, “Were you in on this?”

“No, I am just as surprised as you,” Carson replies. He looks at Rodney, “I guess some people didnae think they could tell me.”

Rodney acts hurt, “Wait a minute! You just got here a little while ago and I’ve been busy helping find a way to get John…” Rodney sadly looks at John. “…back…to…normal.”

Carson tries to lighten the mood and beings to smile widely, “Calm down, Rodney. I was just being cheeky with you.”

Rodney looks at John nervously and then back to Carson, “Oh… yeah, sorry.”

John pats Rodney on the shoulder, “It’s alright. I know you and Radek are working hard at fixing this. Where is he anyway?”

“He’s still at the lab,” Rodney begins. “He encouraged me to come here. He said he’d call me if he needs me.”

John gives him a small smile, “I’m glad he did and thanks again, Rodney.” He looks around to Teyla and Ronon. “And thank you too, for doing this for me.”

“Well, we already got you your gifts,” Ronon grins mischievously.

John’s curiosity perks up and he cranes his neck to look around, “Oh really. What did you get me?”

Ronon jumps up first to give John his gift. It’s a large clay jar vessel with a bluish color glaze on the outside.

Ronon smiles boastfully, “It’s the strongest ale known in the Pegasus Galaxy. It’s meant for special occasions.”

John’s eyes light up, “Really! Wow, thanks buddy.” He motions for Carson to get some cups. “What better occasion then my fortieth birthday with my friends.”

Teyla slowly walks up to John with a wrapped box, “It is not much, I am afraid. Some of the women in the botany lab helped me with this.”

John unwraps and opens the box to reveal a woodened framed box with a glass top. It has various pictures of him with Teyla and Torren at a carnival, along with leftover ticket stubs from the rides they went on.

“They call it a memory box,” Teyla explains.

John chokes back his emotions, but his eyes begin to well up, “I…I don’t want to say.” He embraces her tightly and whispers in her ear. “Thank you, so much.”

An instant hush fills the room as they are all shocked at his reaction to Teyla’s gift. John senses the tension and quickly turns to Rodney.

John clears his throat, “Ok. It’s your turn.” He grins. “What did you get me?”

Rodney starts to act nervous, “Well, I…I don’t know if I should still give it to you. I got it before… before you know happened and…”

“Rodney, just show me,” John calmly demands.

Rodney gingerly pulls out his first gift. It is a cane with horn on it and a sign saying, “Old Man Coming Threw!” and his second gift is a bag with jars of candy with various old age references. Like; Anti-aging pills (take one bottle daily), I-B-OLD youth medication, etc.

Rodney is worried that the “old” reference will bother John, but instead, John begins to laugh heartily.

“Thanks guys,” John says as he tries to control his snickering. “You guys are the best.”

Rodney finally relaxes after seeing John’s reaction. Carson starts to raise his cup of ale to make a toast before Rodney clicks on his earpiece to respond to an incoming comm. His face turns pale.

“Are you sure? No. I better go and double check… I know how incompetent you can be…” he sighs. “You’re absolutely sure… All right. I’ll tell him.”

The room is quiet and the once jovial room is now a room with seriousness.

“Rodney? What is it?” Teyla asks hesitantly.

Rodney gives John a solemn look, “That was Radek. There isn’t a way for us to reactivate the device safely or find any information on how to reverse the effects. I’m really sorry, John.”
        Great update...

Spoiler:
        Ronon wishing him to get drunk or something *lol*
        Teyla's gift was sweet and yeah even I would have been stunned by the reaction since John hardly shows his emotions out straight...
        Rodney's gift..let's just say it's darn good John has a sense of humor..
        But poor guy..and no they are hitting another problem.. that guy just can't catch a break can he...
        Keep it up
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Thanks cazz

Awesome sig sci

Thamks sci..I love angst too

Thanks snowy...I', glad you guys liked it!

Yep I did

pfft....Aye right..I'll believe that when I see it!

Oh I forgot about that fic. Nice update......Now when's the next update

Thanks asgard
          NP, Linda and thanks for the compliment for the sig and story.
          I know it's been ages since I tried to do anything.
          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Great update...

Spoiler:
          Ronon wishing him to get drunk or something *lol*
          Teyla's gift was sweet and yeah even I would have been stunned by the reaction since John hardly shows his emotions out straight...
          Rodney's gift..let's just say it's darn good John has a sense of humor..
          But poor guy..and no they are hitting another problem.. that guy just can't catch a break can he...
          Keep it up
          Thanks Nina!
          Spoiler:
          You those two drinking buddies.
          I figured since he's older and doesn't have much to loose, why not.
          Wait til you read the next chapter.

Comment

It's a close one today Ship tournament

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Spoilered for SGU off-topicness
              Spoiler:
              I promised myself I'd never go in the SGU folder again, and I haven't been in in months But I saw somebody reading a thread about who they've cast

No, no, no, no, no! Aparantly they've cast Robert Carlyle!! He plays a Blade in The Full Monty, he's a legend! Please don't taint him with SGU It's been reported in several places though

Spoiler:
              I wonder if they'll keep him Scottish?!!

That's so, so, soooo random!! You're right, he's such a LEGEND.

I'd just like to state for the record that I'm not going to avoid SGU just for the hell of it - I'm gonna give it a fair chance. But it will be harder to like it if Robert Carlyle is putting on a phony American accent...
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Seems to be true However...
                Spoiler:
                The character isn't one that they names in those character bio's so its possible they'll do something like they did with Robert Patrick in SGA. I just can't visualise him in Stargate

Spoiler:
                Ah, that would make more sense. Like you, I can't really imagine him on SGU!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

4.5 days to go!

RULES:
                  TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR EQUAL SHARE WE MUST HAVE A COUPLE OF GROUND RULES.

HERE WE GO

FIC
                  Spoiler:

THE STORY HAS TO BE MORE THAN 600 WORDS, AND IF IT'S LESS DO TWO. IF IT'S MORE, EXCELLENT
                  uNFORTUNATELY, NO PIC FICS

ART
                  Spoiler:
                  DO A SET (ICON, BANNER/SIG, WALLPAPER)
                  IF YOU JUST DO ICONS, MAKE A BATCH (SIX OR MORE)
                  IF YOU JUST TO SIGNATURES/BANNERS DO THREE
                  IF YOU DO WALLPAPERS, DO 2

VIDEO
                  Spoiler:

CAN'T REALLY PUT RESTRICTIONS ON VIDEO, CAN I? LOL. NOTHING LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

DATES
                  SUBMISSIONS TO BE PRIVATE MAILED (GW OR LJ) TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER
                  For Fics and Videos, email me at [email protected]

I have received submissions from:

Spoiler:
                  Sci
                  Asgard30
                  So, you've stooped to naming and shaming now? Harsh.
                  sigpic

Comment

I live to serve
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yep pretty much
                      That's a shame.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Another day, another pic fic...

OMG, that's too funny YC! Love it so much.
                      sigpic
                      Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Ok. I'm sure that both updates will have to change a bit because of grammer and such, but here's the last part.

Woohoo!!! The awesomeness of no, "Momma! Momma! Momma!!" and no dad looking over my shoulder too.

Comment

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Final Chapter

Spoiler:
                          Everyone is stunned and just stare at Rodney with disbelief. John grabs his cup of ale, sits down and guzzles it down.

“Does that mean that Sheppard is stuck like this,” Ronon simply asks.
                          Rodney doesn’t say anything and nods his head.

“From what I’ve heard from Mr. Woolsey, it was John’s ATA gene that activated the device. Can’t I just do the same and then you can figure out how to reverse it?” Carson suggests.

“No,” John says in a low gruff voice, I don’t want this to happen to you too, Carson. Besides, I highly doubt that Woolsey would allow that. Thanks for the thought though, Carson.”

Silence filled the air which seemed to last forever until John clears his throat. He gets up, gets another drink and raises his glass. Everyone does the same.

A small smirk curls the corner of his lips as he scans the room to look at each of his friends, “To the Pegasus Galaxy! Where despite Murphy’s Law strives in, I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else and to my friends… no… to my true family, who I know will help me get through this.”

“Here! Here!” they all cheer as they toss back their toast.

John pours himself another drink, “Now! Let’s continue this party and watch a movie. I vote for Batman!”

Ronon walks up to John and points to his cup, “Hey buddy, you need to be careful of this stuff. Seriously, it’s really strong.”

John places a hand on Ronon’s shoulder, “Thanks for the warning, but after the time I’m having, I think I deserve it.”

John almost loses his balance as he’s about to walk away, but Ronon catches him and helps guide him to a seat on the couch, next to Teyla. She can see that the ale is taking affect on him as he fights to keep his eyes open and she slides all the way to the end of the couch and offers her lap as a pillow.

John gives her a boyish smile, “Are you sure? Some might think I’m a dirty old man taking advantage of a sweet girl.”

Teyla releases a small chuckle, “One, I am not a girl, but a woman and two, I would never consider you as a dirty old man.”

Rodney turns the lights off and starts the movie.

John takes advantage of the darkness and kisses Teyla on the cheek. “Never say never,” he says playfully.

Teyla can't help, but to release another chuckle, but a bit softer. John lays his head on her and releases a loud happy sigh. Teyla simply smiles to herself.

She know that deep down inside that the whole ordeal is torturing him, but for now, she is willing to do whatever needs be to keep his spirit up and get him through this.

About half way through the movie, Teyla begins to hear John’s breathing slow down to indicate that he’s sleeping. She gently strokes his hair in a comforting manner and goes to glide her hand over his cheek.

Something felt odd. She knew that his face has aged and that he had more wrinkles, but something didn’t feel right to her. It’s like she could feel him aging right under her touch.

Frantically, she begins to call his name, “John?” he doesn’t answer. “John!”

“What’s wrong, my dear?” Carson jumps up.

“I do not know. I have a feeling that something is not right,” she answers.

Ronon jumps up to put the light on and they are shocked by what they see. John has aged several years. They can’t get him to wake up and they rush him to the infirmary.

Woolsey hears the new and meets them there, “What happened?”

“We don’t know. One minute we were having his party and watching a movie, then the next minute, Teyla is screaming John’s name and he’s aged again,”
                          Rodney quickly replies.

“Aged, by how much?” Woolsey queries.

Carson walks out of the main infirmary and into the room that John’s team and Woolsey is waiting, “I’d say another twenty years.”

“Twenty? Then that would make him about…” Rodney begins to calculate.

“Aye, that would make him about eighty years old,” Carson interrupts.

“How can he still be aging and how long can this go on?” Woolsey asks with concern.

Carson sighs, “I’m not sure, but it seems every time he’s in a deep sleep, he ages more. I don’t know how much longer he has. I suggest you come and say your good-byes.”

As they get closer to the bed they can see that John is slowly waking up. He looks tired and somewhat confused.

“What happened?” John asks as he looks at all the concerned faces.

“You aged some more…” Carson begins.

“How much more?” John feebly interrupts.

“Carson thinks about another twenty years,” Teyla gently answers.

“How… how…” John tries to ask his question through his shock.

“How did this happen? We’re still not sure. I think…” Carson starts to respond.

“No. How long do I have?” John finally gets out.

“I dunno, son. I’m sorry,” Carson says solemnly.

Woolsey frowns, “Is there anything you would like us to do or anything you would like to say?”

John tries to fight his emotions and nods to Woolsey’s question. He tries to stretch out his shaky, frail hand to shake Woolsey’s hand. Woolsey moves in close and takes his hand and shakes it.

“It’s been a pleasure working with you, Mr. Woolsey. Keep up the good job.”

“And it’s been a pleasure working with you too, Colonel Sheppard,” Woolsey says as strongly as he can.

John looks in Rodney’s direction, “Can I talk to Rodney and Carson in private please?”

Everyone immediately agree and leave to give them privacy.

John looks at Rodney with a serious face, “You are a pain in my ass, arrogant and self-centered…” Rodney is shocked and hurt until John begins to smile. “But I’m glad and proud to call you one of my best friends. And Doc, I need you to keep him in line.”

“Aye, I will do that. You have my promise,” Carson reassures him.

John shakes their hands and hold Carson’s a bit longer, “Thanks, Doc. For all you’ve done for me.”

Carson simply nods in response.

“Could you let Ronon in now?” John asks.

He can tell that Ronon is taking it pretty hard. He thinks to himself of how brave and strong Ronon is when it comes to battles and life threatening situations, but when it comes to times like this, this was Ronon’s weakness.

“Hey, Buddy. “I want to ask you to do me a favor.”

Ronon doesn’t say anything and waits for him to continue.

“I want you to stay here at Atlantis. Team up with Lorne. He’s a good man. We still need you here. Ok?”

Ronon nods again in silence. John knows that Ronon doesn’t do well with good-byes.

“I just want to say that… it’s been… an honor to works side by side with you and I’m proud to call you my brother. You’ve been a better brother, than my own,” John tries to choke out as his eyes begin to water.

“I feel exactly the same,” Ronon tries to say without showing how hurt he really is. “Do you want me to get Teyla now?

John says yes.

Teyla wipes away her tears as she walks in. John extends his hand and she holds it in hers.

“I’m so sorry, Teyla,” John begins.

“Why are you sorry? We are the ones that should be sorry for not being able to help you,” she says in her comforting voice.

“For never telling you how I really felt about you.” A tear escapes his old, wrinkled eyes. “I’ve loved you from afar for so long. I’ve never been good in relationships and then when you had Torren and… well, you know... when things changed. I couldn’t interfere with that. I was afraid to lose our friendship.”

“You could never lose me as your friend,” she says before she leans over and gives him a long, loving kiss on his lips.

While Teyla is talking to John, Carson and Rodney are still looking for options to help John.

“If we didn’t have all these Ancient devices, we wouldn’t have me almost die a few years back and John dying now!” Rodney shouts in frustration.

“That’s it, Rodney!! Carson says with excitement.

“What’s it?” Rodney replies with confusion.

“Do you think that we can use the same device that ultimately saved you to same John? We still have his original DNA maybe that could work.”

Rodney joins Carson’s excitement, “Yes, yes! It couldn’t hurt.”

As they two of them race to where John is Rodney sees Ronon and quickly tries to explain and without waiting for a gurney, Ronon scoops up John’s frail body and rushes to the Ancient device.

After hearing the idea, Teyla is extremely hopeful that their plan will work. They get him just as John slips back to a deep sleep.

“Hurry! He might not have that much time,” Carson yells.

“I’m going as fast as I can!” Rodney shouts back.

Ronon places John where Rodney tells him to and they stand back once Rodney activates the machine. A swirling blue light encompasses John and with moments, it disappears.

Teyla impatiently asks, “Did it work?”

“I don’t know, my dear. It might take awhile before we find out. I suggest that we get him back to the infirmary,” Carson answers.

As Carson finishes his statement, a medical team arrives with a gurney. Ronon carefully places John on it and as he does, he can see that the aging has started to reverse.

“It’s working,” Ronon booms with a hint of excitement.

They all give a happy sigh of relief.

Carson decides to put John in a medical induce coma to help with the recovery. It takes him over a day to return to normal, but after a series of blood work, Carson can’t find any more anomalies.
                          ----------

John wakes up, fully expecting to see mournful faces, but instead he sees wakes up surround with his friends with happy faces.

“What’s going on?” he asks with confusion.

“Carson, that’s what happened,” Rodney says with a confident and broad smile.

“He remembered the Ancient device that restored Rodney’s DNA and…” Teyla starts to explain.

“You mean the one that almost killed him?” John responds.

“Yes, yes, but it doesn’t matter. We use it to return your DNA back to normal and you are back to your somewhat youthful self,” Rodney quips.

John smiles, “Thanks guys. I didn’t think that I was gonna make it this time.”

“Well, we did not give up and you are back to normal. That is what is most
                          important,” Teyla cheerfully announces.

She gives Ronon and Rodney a glance and they say the farewells and leave her and John alone. She pulls up a chair and sits closer to him. He shyly looks away from her eyes, worrying what she will say next.

She smiles and chooses her words carefully, “A very small part of me is grateful for what has happened.”

John looks at her with confusion.

“If you were not in that situation, you would never have told me your true feelings…” Teyla continues.

“Yeahhhhh, about that. I’m really sorry, Teyla,” John tries to interrupt.

“I am not. Those were words I have longed to hear, but thought I would never get.”

John is surprised. “What?” he questions softly.

She doesn’t say anything else, but leans over and gives him a long, loving kiss.

The End

Comment

Super great ending Sci!!! Glad you went back and finished this one!

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx akaAgrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
                              Doxymom's ff.net page

Gater101
                              Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Snowball

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick
                              PicFics

ISIS AWARDS NOMINEES LISTS

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Roun Robin Fics (Jan-Dec)

Second Round Robin December: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

JT Fire Prompt fics:
                              MrsB's Burn
                              YappiChick's Burned

Doxymom:
                              Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
                              Goddess

Gater101
                              Poets of the Fall

Hope24:
                              No Easy Decisions

JT4Life:
                              A Promise

Jtjaforever: Vegas Remix

LandJrule:
                              Untitled fic: Snippet

MrsB:
                              A Stargate Halloween(Reprised)

Padme:
                              (Untitled Scifi fiction Chapter 1

RubyCaspar: Oh Weary Night

Seldear:
                              The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory

SheppAddictedFangirl
                              Don't Tell

Silly Sally:
                              In Atlantis

Snowball:
                              Another Silly Drabble(Mature Readers)

StargateHero:
                              Sweet!

Teal'c:
                              Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
                              He Is Mine

Tielan:
                              Nexus

YappiChick: Exile

Fanfic Chapter Updates

AlbinoMonkeyC:
                              The Bones in the City Chapter 5

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
                              The Colonel's Niece Chapter 9
                              Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 21

Camy
                              The Naked Truth Chapter 6 (Mature Readers Only Cold Shower Alert )

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
                              Paintball War Chapter 4

CazzBlade:
                              Primary Target Chapter 4

DevineM27:
                              The Journal Chapter 5

Gater:
                              Tainted Survival Part 9

LandJrule:
                              Betrayal

MrsB:
                              Dark Planet Chapter 8

Padme:Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue Chapter 2

Planet tv:
                              Teyla Snatchers(updated 11-4-08)
                              A Wish Yet to Come(updated 11-1-08)

RubyCaspar:
                              Aftermath: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
                              Guardian Chapter 1-9
                              Sleep Study Chapter

Scifan:
                              Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Chapter 5, Chapter 6

Snowball:
                              You're Just What I Need Chapters 1-5

Teal'c2006:
                              SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                              Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
                              Another World Chapter2

Thayne M:
                              The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
                              Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
                              PaternityChapter 6

WingedPegasus:
                              A Walk in the Woods Eplilogue

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                              Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                              I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gater:
                              Of Three (Rare pairing fic) Parts 1-3
                              10 Song Prompt

JT4Life:
                              I'm In The Way

Ruby:
                              Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
                              Severed Ties

Teal'c:
                              Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
                              SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
                              A Necessary Evil
                              Such a Playa
                              Caution: Whumpers Ahead

December Birthday Fics

Rockhound's Gift:
                              By YappiChick It's Only A Game

Fic Rec

From Camy: Author- Wedjatqi The Questioning Way

From Jtjaforever: Author- Jadesfire Board Wars

From Ruby_Caspar: Author- Quiet December My Name is Torren

From Gater101: Author- Chance2 Scenes from an Intergalactic Marriage
                              If I missed anyone Please PM me.
                              Last edited by scifan; 20 December 2008, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                Super great ending Sci!!! Glad you went back and finished this one!

Awww. Thanks MrsB.

I'm glad I did it too. I hate writer's block.

Comment

Working...
                                X