X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah dude, haven't heard from her....

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Nah, it's not far at all. We go up to Chino (which is about 50 miles west of here) every week for church. *loves to drive*

It's sad how "allergic" I am to the cold. I turn on the heater when it's under 75 in the house. LOL

Has anyone heard from TF about the RR?
      Wow!! That's a long way to go. I only have to drive about 20- 25 mins for ours.

Hee hee. You're a riot.

Nope, haven't heard from her.

Comment

I made some MPs. Don't be shocked. (Spoilers for First Contact)

Spoiler:

sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Do I even look forward to Brainstorm that airs today...uhmmmm let me think...I think that would be a fat big NO!! hell I rather looks at the promo for next epi on CSI NY over and over then this epi of Atlantis...

Gosh do I hate this weather we were hit with today..I just managed to get to work and then it started a freaking snowstorm.. I just don't do winter..I hate it.. didn't know how I hardly would get home ..darn slippery on the ground... yuck..
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yappi hahah loved the MP's ..especially the last one
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Awesome job hun.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Do I even look forward to Brainstorm that airs today...uhmmmm let me think...I think that would be a fat big NO!! hell I rather looks at the promo for next epi on CSI NY over and over then this epi of Atlantis...

Gosh do I hate this weather we were hit with today..I just managed to get to work and then it started a freaking snowstorm.. I just don't do winter..I hate it.. didn't know how I hardly would get home ..darn slippery on the ground... yuck..
              I'm not in a rush to watch it either.

Well, drive safe and be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Stay inside, bundle up and stay warm hun.
                I've got a scarf round my neck....In the freakin house

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Just a Quick post to say awesome birthdays for asgard and cherish im going to have to do mine sometime at weekend as i have just finally come out of hospital yesterday and im, feeling really weak and tired at the Moment
                Donna.....How are you....Everything ok?

Oh, I must've done it wrong, with the temp.

It's about the same here for temperture as you and tomorrow is suppose to be windy which will make it even colder. *BRRRRR*

I never doubt you.

Yeah. It was a fun start.
                Glad all kids are gone.
                It's down to two and it's supposed to be -2 in the early hours...And i've got the football tomorrow

Lovin the MP's

Oh i'm so looking forward to BS.....I can't wait till I see it

Snow storms, oh I hope that doesn't head this way
                sigpic

Comment

Well, drive safe and be careful.
                  Thanks,...I got safely home

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

*lol* Well yes of course I know you are looking forward to the epi..you are jumping up and down not being able to wait

It sure says something when I'm tons and tons way more excited over a 30 second promo for next epi of CSI NY (lost count on how many times I've seen it as of now ) then I am over the prospect of seeing this epi of Atlantis

Trust me I wish that snowstorm would have gone and bothered some other place and not here *meh*
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*lol* Well yes of course I know you are looking forward to the epi..you are jumping up and down not being able to wait

It sure says something when I'm tons and tons way more excited over a 30 second promo for next epi of CSI NY (lost count on how many times I've seen it as of now ) then I am over the prospect of seeing this epi of Atlantis

Trust me I wish that snowstorm would have gone and bothered some other place and not here *meh*
                    Yep Is it working yet...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Thanks both of you *hugs* These are gorgeous, I love them
                      !

Another birthday, another pic fic!

Happy birthday, Lauren!!!!

Just One Bite
                      Hehehehehehe..very funny YC, thanks!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN !
                      I hope you'll like it
                      Thanks to all of you for these amazing gifts!

A belated Happy Birthday to you Asgard!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      For Cherish:
                      Spoiler:
                      http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/cherish.gif

Love it!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Just a Quick post to say awesome birthdays for asgard and cherish im going to have to do mine sometime at weekend as i have just finally come out of hospital yesterday and im, feeling really weak and tired at the Moment

Thanks Donna! You just take it easy and rest ok? *hugs*

Really a HUGE thankyou to all of you for those wonderful B'day wishes and gifts. They really mean a lot. You all rock!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Woo hoo!!

It's getting near the end of the year again which means I'm getting goodies ready for the 2008 John and Teyla Goodness Thing (No, that's not the official name )

I'm going to do it different this year...no giant PDF file. I'm going to make a webpage with all of our goodies on it.

Your job? Pick out your favorite John/Teyla things you have made and send them my way. Let's try to keep the limit to 6 (or so) of your favorite artwork and/or 3 (or so) of your favorite stories that you have made/written. And any videos would be awesome.

The important thing is that they were made this year. That's the only "rule".

PM or email me the links (or the files). Y'all know how persistant I can be, so start sending your goodies my way.

Let's show our JT love, y'all!
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I've got a scarf round my neck....In the freakin house

Donna.....How are you....Everything ok?

It's down to two and it's supposed to be -2 in the early hours...And i've got the football tomorrow

Lovin the MP's

I guess you are cold. I know it's me, but I'm freezing too. My hands are like ice.

Well, have fun freezing you're you know what off tomorrow.
                          I might just stay home and stay warm.

Thanks,...I got safely home

Oh Good.
                          I'm gonna have to find this promo for CSI:NY. Sound like something good.

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post

Thanks both of you *hugs* These are gorgeous, I love them
                          !

Hehehehehehe..very funny YC, thanks!

Thanks to all of you for these amazing gifts!

A belated Happy Birthday to you Asgard!

Love it!

Thanks Donna! You just take it easy and rest ok? *hugs*

Really a HUGE thankyou to all of you for those wonderful B'day wishes and gifts. They really mean a lot. You all rock!!!!
                          I'm so glad you enjoyed your gifts.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...k/untitled.jpg Woo hoo!! http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...k/untitled.jpg

It's getting near the end of the year again which means I'm getting goodies ready for the 2008 John and Teyla Goodness Thing (No, that's not the official name )

I'm going to do it different this year...no giant PDF file. I'm going to make a webpage with all of our goodies on it.

Your job? Pick out your favorite John/Teyla things you have made and send them my way. Let's try to keep the limit to 6 (or so) of your favorite artwork and/or 3 (or so) of your favorite stories that you have made/written. And any videos would be awesome.

PM or email me the links (or the files). Y'all know how persistant I can be, so start sending your goodies my way.

Sounds like a good idea.

I'm signing off early. My stomach isn't feeling well.

Comment

I guess you are cold. I know it's me, but I'm freezing too. My hands are like ice.
                            Naw i'm not clod...The heat helps my glands!

Well, have fun freezing you're you know what off tomorrow.
                            I might just stay home and stay warm.
                            Yeah, well they better win

I'm signing off early. My stomach isn't feeling well.
                            Oh not you too...Everyone is getting ill at the mo
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/untitled.jpg Woo hoo!! http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...k/untitled.jpg

Ooo, sounds great!

Have you read the news about Jason Momoa on the main page? Sounds awful

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Spoiler:

Love hun, love.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Have you read the news about Jason Momoa on the main page? Sounds awful

I've been hearing about it VIA Shep thunk thread. OMG!!
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X