• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
    New Banner...taken from a line in a Willie Nelson song

Nice job TJ

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
    Hi Folks,

Long time....ur...okay, very, very, very, very long time, no chat. Good to see we're still one the first page. Will try to stop by more often.

DevineM27
    Deee!!! Sorry to have missed you

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Thanks Scifan!... forgot i had this one LOL!, thought i'd add it to my rotation .
    NP hun. And I'm glad you did so I can see it.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Very pretty!

Thanks!! Sad? Ooh, don't tell me. I'm still catching up, and haven't seen any of Season 2 yet. But I take it it doesn't end well?

Thank you! I will.

Thank you! Yeah, I made it for her. And you too!!

I can't see them...

Aww... that was cute. Thank you for the link! I had not seen that one before!

Lovely.
    I think I only got to see one ep of it on a website, but thanks.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    TF
    Spoiler:
    I ain't adding any more until you vote!

Hee hee.

Ha! Blackmailer.... Well, I forgot, so it's good you pointed it out. But -- I'm so not doing it because you won't write anymore! Just so you know.

LOL!!!

Great job on updates Cazz and TF!!!!!!

Comment

Ok, I believe you

Previous

Next part:
      Spoiler:

A soft thud brought Sheppard out of his uncomfortable slumber. His head was woozy and as he got closer and closer to consiousness he could feel the dull pain creep across his body. What the hell happened? He thought to himself. His leg began to feel like it was on fire and his breathing became more rapid as he struggled to open his eyes. He tried lifting himself up onto his elbows but had to stiffle a cry of pain as his ribs protested the movement. One eye finally opened to a small slit but it didn't help as he was surrounded by darkness.

He closed he eye again as it was too much effort to keep it open when he couldn't see anything anyway.

He tried lifting his arm once more, this time prepared for the pull on his ribs. He grunted through the pain and tentatively reached his hand towards his leg. He could feel the heat radiating off the limb and made contact with hot, sticky liquid. He attempted to push himself up further to feel the position of his leg but he sensed a movement, he paused and gently moved his head towards where he thought the movement had come from. Sheppard froze as he felt hot breath against his cheek.

;)
      Perfect! Totally was I was going for, too!

Spoiler:
      He barely managed to stop himself from flinching away, but he gasped in shock when he realised that he was not alone. Gritting his teeth, he did all he could not to gag when the rancid breath reached his nose.

Holding his breath, he tried his best in keeping himself upright, as his ribs were screaming in agony. The hot breath on his face moved away, and closer to his leg, still seeping blood.
      Allowing some air to fill his lungs, he opened his eyes fully this time, waiting for them to grow accustomed to the darkness.

OT~ LOL, I just took the Mensa test! I remembered Shep, and was super bored, so.
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        LOL!!!

Great job on updates Cazz and TF!!!!!!
        Can you believe her, actually blackmailing me??

Thanks Lea, jump in on the fun!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Wooohoooo!!!!! You guys are Rockin this morning.
          Loving it.

Can you believe her, actually blackmailing me??

Thanks Lea, jump in on the fun!
          I know! I was totally shocked.
          What some people will do for votes.

I don't know, you guys are doing so awesome, plus I'm enjoying the ride

I would need time to think of something any way.
          Where's MrsB. She does scary real good too.

Comment

Wooohoooo!!!!! You guys are Rockin this morning.
            Loving it.

I know! I was totally shocked.
            What some people will do for votes.

I don't know, you guys are doing so awesome, plus I'm enjoying the ride

I would need time to think of something any way.
            Where's MrsB. She does scary real good too.
            Aw, thanks. LOL! I know right...

Oh, c'mon Lea! You gotta join in! Please?? Pretty please? Yeah... I think she might have the day off, since she worked this weekend. I dunno!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hey peeps - what's going on up in here? New scary stories, people taking the Mensa test, all kinds of things going on! Does anyone have the whole fic link??

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Hey peeps - what's going on up in here? New scary stories, people taking the Mensa test, all kinds of things going on! Does anyone have the whole fic link??
                LOL! Yep... that's what's going on. This is the whole thing MrsB, have fun reading.

Spoiler:
                She watched as his body was dragged over the edge of the cliff, the creature's hand clawing the bottom of his trouser leg. Teyla stiffened as utter panic set in.

From her side, Rodney unsuccessfully tried to smother a sneeze.

"Rodney! Do you wish to suffer the same fate as Colonel Sheppard?" Teyla hissed. She knew that he had difficulties controlling his allergies since they stepped on the planet. Earlier it had been almost amusing to hear his near-constantly a-chooing. Now, it was likely to get them killed.

Before the agitated scientist could respond, Ronon leaned towards Teyla. "Where do you think it is taking him?"

Teyla pointedly ignored Ronon's question. She didn't want to know or even guess the answer.

"I need to follow him," she whispered. When the rest of the team flashed her warning looks, she continued, "I have to keep him in my sight... I... I need to save him. Somehow, I will."

I have to, she thought desperately.

Just as Teyla rose to track the creature and John, a piercing scream suddenly filled the night. She reached out and found a tree to lean on, feeling herself despair and lose strength. A single tear fell down her cheek.

Choking back a gasp, she dodged Ronon’s arm trying to catch hers, and sprinted towards the edge of the cliff. There was no sign of the creature or John, both having disappeared into the gaping cliff.

She stopped at the nearest tree, slightly tilted over the edge, and peered down into the darkness. The moonlight did little to help her see, but she could hear water running from somewhere below.

Before despair settled in, Rodney spoke up. "I think I have an idea of what that...thing was."

"Really?" Ronon's one word conveyed his disbelief.

"You know, just because I don't look like a caveman doesn't mean I am completely ignorant about nature," huffed Rodney.

"Rodney, please," interjected Teyla. "What do you think it is?"

"When we were in the village, I heard some people talking about a creature that lived in the woods. They said it feasted on the blood of the Ancestors. They must of been talking about the ATA gene," Rodney explained.

Ronon laughed. "Do you mean the Red Beast? That's a child's tale."

"We do not have time to waste," Teyla said with as much patience as she could muster. "Rodney, please return to the gate. Inform Dr. Weir what has happened to John. Ronon and I will try to track him."

"But," Rodney said, his eyes widening, "what if that thing comes after *me*. I have the gene too, you know."

"Rodney, now," Teyla said firmly.

With a huff, Rodney turned and walked away.

As Rodney walks in the direction of the gate, he gets increasingly nervous that he would be the next victim. The fact that his ATA gene was only because of a gene therapy that Carson created and wasn't as strong as John's didn't make him feel better.

As he gets close enough to see the welcoming ring he releases all his anxieties and begins to relax. He is only fifty yards away from the DHD before he started sneezing uncontrollably. An eerie, but familiar sound gets closer to him.

It was the creature.

Rodney barely had time to turn his head, catching a glimpse of the huge thing, before he was tackled to the ground. Next thing he knew, he heard Ronon’s gun discharging, and Teyla pulling him to his feet.

Instinct finally kicking in, he made a run for the DHD, pressing himself up behind it.

Over the deafening sound of gunfire, which included Teyla’s P-90 now, that thing was screeching in pain. Rodney had thought it would run, but it did the exact opposite, launching itself at his two teammates.

Teyla whipped out her knife as the creature flew towards them. She saw Ronon out of the corner of her eye, he was reaching for his sword which was to his back but the movement took too long and the creature was on them clawing at their skin. Teyla felt a burn of pain in her left shoulder but she pushed past it to lift her knife and stick it into the creatures’ thick neck.

The creature howled in pain and reached towards its neck but before he could get his clunky hand to the wound Teyla pushed herself up and wrenched the knife out. She quickly slammed it into the creatures shoulder, pushing it backwards and freeing Ronon. Ronon rolled over and retrieved his gun that had been knocked away when the creature attacked them. He swivelled round and shot the creature three times until its twitching ceased.

Teyla took a moment to compose herself. She was alive and safe, her injury was not incapacitating, she was still physically able to rescue John, presuming that there was still something left of him to save.

She caught movement out of the corner of her eye and saw Rodney tentatively peer out from behind the DHD.

"Rodney!" She called. "Go."

He nodded and rushed round to dial the address before disappearing through the horizon.

Teyla turned back to Ronon, scanning him for injuries. There were some scratches on his lower arms, and a smear of blood on his cheek, but he was relatively unharmed. Stepping forward, she checked for any signs of life coming from the creature, but it remained still.

“Let’s go,” Ronon grunted, nodding toward the cliff. She saw his eyes briefly move to her shoulder, but he wisely chose not to comment.

It was still dark on the planet, the moonlight casting dark shadows on the ground from the trees. Ronon took the lead, the red glow of his gun standing out in the darkness.

A soft thud brought Sheppard out of his uncomfortable slumber. His head was woozy and as he got closer and closer to consciousness he could feel the dull pain creep across his body. What the hell happened? He thought to himself. His leg began to feel like it was on fire and his breathing became more rapid as he struggled to open his eyes. He tried lifting himself up onto his elbows but had to stifle a cry of pain as his ribs protested the movement. One eye finally opened to a small slit but it didn't help as he was surrounded by darkness.

He closed his eye again as it was too much effort to keep it open when he couldn't see anything anyway.

He tried lifting his arm once more, this time prepared for the pull on his ribs. He grunted through the pain and tentatively reached his hand towards his leg. He could feel the heat radiating off the limb and made contact with hot, sticky liquid. He attempted to push himself up further to feel the position of his leg but he sensed a movement, he paused and gently moved his head towards where he thought the movement had come from. Sheppard froze as he felt hot breath against his cheek.

He barely managed to stop himself from flinching away, but he gasped in shock when he realised that he was not alone. Gritting his teeth, he did all he could not to gag when the rancid breath reached his nose.

Holding his breath, he tried his best in keeping himself upright, as his ribs were screaming in agony. The hot breath on his face moved away, and closer to his leg, still seeping blood.
                Allowing some air to fill his lungs, he opened his eyes fully this time, waiting for them to grow accustomed to the darkness.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Wooohooooo!!!! MrsB is in the house.

I did a couple of icons for Camy's Beya challenge. I'm not too sure if I like them. So, I'll show you first. I used the same manip pic, but with different effects. Doing a king and queen theme is hard. IMO. I'm having trouble with nice textures that might fit.

Please give me your honest opinions.

Comment

Wooohooooo!!!! MrsB is in the house.

I did a couple of icons for Camy's Beya challenge. I'm not too sure if I like them. So, I'll show you first. I used the same manip pic, but with different effects. Doing a king and queen theme is hard. IMO. I'm having trouble with nice textures that might fit.

Please give me your honest opinions.

Ooh, stunning! I bet those were hard to make! Well... I love the first one, you can see them better, and it's a little softer. But I like the text of the second one.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Dang! Thanks TF! Thats DA BOMB!!! Who's responsible for this creepy cool story so far?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Dang! Thanks TF! Thats DA BOMB!!! Who's responsible for this creepy cool story so far?
                        Yeah, it's awesome.

Well... Cazz, Jess, Lea, JT4L... and me. I think that's the whole bunch. And now you too! Right?? Join in MrsB! You're good at creepy.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT~ LOL, I just took the Mensa test! I remembered Shep, and was super bored, so.
                          Cool How did you do?

*waves to MrsB*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Cool How did you do?

*waves to MrsB*

Er... I was in the top 10 percent or something, but to become a member of the 'society' you have to score above 98%. So, in other words, I failed! LOL. You go take it! See what comes out.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Ooh, stunning! I bet those were hard to make! Well... I love the first one, you can see them better, and it's a little softer. But I like the text of the second one.
                              Yes they were. I think it took me longer find decent texture for it though.
                              Thanks. I changed the texture.

I think I'll just post the two best one and be done.

Yeah, it's awesome.

Well... Cazz, Jess, Lea, JT4L... and me. I think that's the whole bunch. And now you too! Right?? Join in MrsB! You're good at creepy.
                              Hey, but I only did a small insert. Cazz and Jet pounded a bunch of goodies this morning.

Comment

Er... I was in the top 10 percent or something, but to become a member of the 'society' you have to score above 98%. So, in other words, I failed! LOL. You go take it! See what comes out.
                                Sorry hun.

You're still a smartpants.

Comment

Working...
                                X