John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K6OPoxAkbBE
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      I finished my vid

Spoilers for S5
      Home
      Great vid Cazz! love the song as well!.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Thanx Sci and MrsB!

Wohay! (that so doesn't come across without my accent ) Well done

JM is taking questions for BW (), I've written something but haven't got the guts up to post it yet Do you think this would get approved?
      Spoiler:
      For Brad,

I used to be a big admirer of yours; you created the television show that it would have been my dream job to work on (I’m doing a degree in Film and Television Production). I held you in very high esteem but I’m afraid I no longer do, I am very disappointed in how you have treated the fans of SGA and would not want to work for or with someone who appears to have such little respect for the fans of their own show. I won’t be watching SGU as the concept does not interest me (it didn’t before the cancellation of Atlantis), and after reading the character biographies I am even more put off. I am 20 years old so would have thought that I was part of the younger demographic you have talked so much about but you have missed your target with me.

My question is this: When discussing the cancellation of Atlantis was it ever considered that the fans would not react well to it or to SGU as a consequence?

If this Q&A had of taken place without the cancellation of Atlantis and production of SGU I would have been inundating you with questions about how you got into the industry and the process of developing and running a television series but I am just too upset now.

Cazz x

I agree with everyone one else, not sure if he will answer it but it's what you feel and you have all the right in the world to express it and let him know.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      NP hun.

She's smart too.

MrsB
      Spoiler:
      Oh that sounds cute.
      So the oldest likes to be different?? What has she been in the past?

I just posted, but well see if it gets answered. I think I'm on the no answer list.

Here's my post:

Dear Joe,

I have a question about Vegas. Since it’s a type of AU does that mean that we won’t see Teyla or Ronon? It just seem that we got so little of them so far and I was just wondering. Thanks.

Dear Brad,

If SGU should fail because of lack of fan support, what would you do? Would it be possible for to restart SGA or is it totally out of your hands?

Thank you.

Hopefully he answers it!....the first one i think he would, the second one...who knows LOL!.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      MrsB

OT sig
      Spoiler:

Are you going to be able to update Nightmares or Dark Planet any time soon?
      Nice!!! i love Fringe!...thanks to someone named *cough* MrsB!!! LOL!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Sanctuary
      Spoiler:
      I loved this serie even if I was scared at first I don't know if you remember this kid with a beast in his abdomen lol. but after I feel better and I liked the psy that she recruits he so made me think of Daniel the first time I saw him. On the other end I don't know what to think of her I like her character better with time but not a fan of her girl Avril Lavigne in ado crisis isn't really my fun lol

And here finally the link of my first and probably only vis because I started it at least 6 times and the results isn't the one that I prefered but the only one not too bad and which worked lol

Edit : I just realised something this isn't the good one because in theend the first OHHHHHHHHHHHH was when Daniel was hit and there is things who aren't good. I erased the bad one

Great vid Asgard!!!.
      Spoiler:
      Very touching that scene between Sam and Jack!.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        2 new High Res Pics from infection and Guess What teyla is in it Hooray
        Cool!!!...not only does it look like Teyla is in the episode but at least in one pic,
        Spoiler:
        she is with John!...well Lorne too lol...but none the less, they are together! YAY!.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        My bf sent me this bumper sticker by mail. im so totally getting it
        Spoiler:
        LOL! that is hilarious!!!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Loved it! left a comment on it.

What would you guys think of a SGA Team vid to this song: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n0GvDGly3OI

I'm thinking of doing it but only if you guys think it will work
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Loved it! left a comment on it.

What would you guys think of a SGA Team vid to this song: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n0GvDGly3OI

I'm thinking of doing it but only if you guys think it will work
            Thanks!
            That song (no offence) annoys me to no end. But if you DO make it a vid, I will watch it. Cause I wuv you.

Yeah, I just watched the scene from DG again. If those SGPTB expect me to believe our Sheppard sleeps in that bed, they've got another thing comin'!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Thanks!
              That song (no offence) annoys me to no end. But if you DO make it a vid, I will watch it. Cause I wuv you.

Yeah, I just watched the scene from DG again. If those SGPTB expect me to believe our Sheppard sleeps in that bed, they've got another thing comin'!
              Awwwwwwwwwww.... I wuv you tooooo! Shows that we are all unique just like everybody else really it annoys you? What about it?
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Another partially started fic I found amidst my collection. Labelled "Athos, JohnTeyla, Gen"

Spoiler:
                The return trip to Athos was supposed to be an easy affair. They were supposed to go in, check the ruins of the old city, see if there was anything of particular interest that the gazillion previous science teams had missed before heading back to the comfort of Atlantis.

It was not to be so.

When Teyla had detailed her dream, Rodney had been sceptical. Hell, so had John at first but she was adamant and Elizabeth had sealed the deal with a quirk of her eyebrow and a ‘what harm could there be’ in checking it out. As previously noted, numerous science teams had gone to the planet and returned safely.

Teyla had warned them that it was the wet season on Athos. The cycle around the Sun leant four whole weeks to constant torrential downpour but she’d assured them that the worst would have passed. When they’d stepped through the ‘Gate, thick grey clouds and damp clay like mud greeted them but, as Ronon noted, at least it wasn’t raining.

The walk was hard, the thick mud sucking their boots into the ground and John had known then that his thighs were going to be in pain later in the evening when he’d had time to stop and relax. He hated mud. It got everywhere and caused far too many problems. Wet, sticky, soppy mud was even worse. The clouds were so low in the sky that when they reached the brim of a small incline, John was sure he could feel the clouds around him, the thick fog surrounding them more than a little eerie.

When they’d approached the old village, he’d sent a cursory glance in Teyla’s direction, noting how she paused for a moment as memories caught up with her. The clean up teams had done a good job of removing the charred remains and if it wasn’t for the few small lots of plants dotted around the area weeks before during the Mourning Ceremony, John would have been sure it was just another field.

“Teyla,” he’d said as he drew close to her side, wincing as she jumped at his voice, so obviously lost in her memories. “You want to stop for a while? Rest?”

But she’d shaken her head and insisted they press on. He couldn’t blame her. John had since returned to the spot in Afghanistan where the chopper had been downed and there was no words to describe the emptiness that enveloped him. He couldn’t even begin to imagine how she must be feeling.

They managed a few steps before she stalled again, one knee buckling under her. She waved off his attempts at support and he turned to Ronon who in turned pulled Rodney away to the tree line. He hadn’t said anything as he’d watched her, her hand resting lightly on his forearm, her eyes scanning the horizon.

She took a deep breath before turning back to him, the strength resting warily at the corner of her eyes.

“This was my home, once. To see it so destroyed...” She trailed off as she lowered herself to the ground, her fingers skimming the long stems of grass gracefully. She paused for a moment, glancing around. “It still seems like here is the end of all things for my people.” She sighed loudly and John could see her purse her lips. She took a moment to touch the blades of grass again before pulling herself up and brushing her hands across her thighs to rid them of the moisture. He caught her eyes for a moment and smiled lightly, the corners of his mouth tilting only slightly. “The city is not much farther from here.”

And with that, she’d pulled herself together and they were on their way once more. He’d stolen a glance at her once or twice as they moved to meet up with Rodney and Ronon, but her demure mask was in place once more and the words he knew he should be saying never came.

Comment

Chances Missed, part two and thus far unfinished.
                  Spoiler:
                  “Are you all right, John?”

He focussed his gaze back to the room around him and smiled down at the woman in front of him. The room was filled with people, some he hadn’t seen in years, the buzz of their conversation washing past his ears. He leaned in and kissed his soon-to-be-wife chastely on the edge of her lips before drawing back and taking a sip from his bottle of beer.

“I’m fine,” he told her with a smile. He batted her hands away when she reached up and tucked his shirt collar back into his suit jacket, finding her small endearing gestures out of place in the hall they’d hired for their pre-wedding party – Ronon’s idea, not John’s. Since Ronon had moved to Earth, he’d come to enjoy the occasional party, often finding himself in homes of people he met on a night out; it was a constant source of amusement for John and Rodney. “Are you all right?” He asked her, his mind drifting back to the shores of Atlantis.

It was something he found himself doing a lot, recently. When he’d first returned, he’d thought about it all the time – about the people there, the sense of wonderment he’d lost but as he’d settled back into Earth culture and those he missed came back to Earth, he’d thought of it less and less, only really thinking about it when talking with Rodney, or Ronon, or Lorne or any of the other people he’d kept in contact with. But since he’d gone to New New Athos, his thoughts had been drawn back to the place where he’d spent six years fighting for his life; his heart had withdrawn from Earth and buried itself back in the City of the Ancients and he wanted nothing more than to return to it.

“Yes, I’m fine.” There was a pregnant pause, almost tangible between them and John forced his arm around Pamela’s waist, drawing her into his side. It wasn’t fair for her to suffer because of his sense of home sickness. He felt guilty keeping secrets from her, batting off her attempts to discuss what was wrong with him.

Comment

Chances Missed, part two and thus far unfinished.
                    Spoiler:
                    “Are you all right, John?”

He focussed his gaze back to the room around him and smiled down at the woman in front of him. The room was filled with people, some he hadn’t seen in years, the buzz of their conversation washing past his ears. He leaned in and kissed his soon-to-be-wife chastely on the edge of her lips before drawing back and taking a sip from his bottle of beer.

“I’m fine,” he told her with a smile. He batted her hands away when she reached up and tucked his shirt collar back into his suit jacket, finding her small endearing gestures out of place in the hall they’d hired for their pre-wedding party – Ronon’s idea, not John’s. Since Ronon had moved to Earth, he’d come to enjoy the occasional party, often finding himself in homes of people he met on a night out; it was a constant source of amusement for John and Rodney. “Are you all right?” He asked her, his mind drifting back to the shores of Atlantis.

It was something he found himself doing a lot, recently. When he’d first returned, he’d thought about it all the time – about the people there, the sense of wonderment he’d lost but as he’d settled back into Earth culture and those he missed came back to Earth, he’d thought of it less and less, only really thinking about it when talking with Rodney, or Ronon, or Lorne or any of the other people he’d kept in contact with. But since he’d gone to New New Athos, his thoughts had been drawn back to the place where he’d spent six years fighting for his life; his heart had withdrawn from Earth and buried itself back in the City of the Ancients and he wanted nothing more than to return to it.

“Yes, I’m fine.” There was a pregnant pause, almost tangible between them and John forced his arm around Pamela’s waist, drawing her into his side. It wasn’t fair for her to suffer because of his sense of home sickness. He felt guilty keeping secrets from her, batting off her attempts to discuss what was wrong with him.
                    OMG! John getting married to this Pamela chick! You should think about continuing this story. I bet you can make it into a great JT story and maybe with some angst thrown in the mix. *gets on knees and begs gater to continue story*
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

OMG! John getting married to this Pamela chick! You should think about continuing this story. I bet you can make it into a great JT story and maybe with some angst thrown in the mix. *gets on knees and begs gater to continue story*
                      Have you read Chances Missed, Part One? It's angst ridden! Lol. I will consider it, after I've written my rare pairing

Comment

Title: Enchantment
                        Summary: And still they sat and stared.
                        Characters: John and Teyla
                        Pairing: John-Atlantis, John-Teyla
                        Rating: K
                        http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/60570.html

Comment

Another unfinished. Labelled "Full Beds, SheppardTeyla, season 3"

Spoiler:
                          “You okay?”

They hadn’t been resting for long in the quiet, darkened quarters and, despite the deep exhaustion seeping into his bones, he’d lain awake listening to his two team mates’ deep easy breathing. He didn’t blame them really; Ronon hadn’t been sleeping well at all and they’d been on edge ever since they’d come to the drilling platform and Teyla... well, she deserved all the sleep she could get after being inside the Wraith Queen’s head. John himself had been on the verge of descent into slumber when he’d heard her breathing alter followed by a jolt of her body.

In the darkness, he’d turned to see her half-raised from the bed, one hand on her heart and the other pressing against the side of her head. She’d lain back down, staring up at the ceiling and John could almost feel the tension in her muscles, feel the strain of her lungs as they tried to regulate her breathing. He’d even managed to sit up and lean towards her before she’d realised he was there.

When she’d turned to him and smiled in response to his question, John could see the sheen of sweat on her forehead; saw wisps of hair matted at her temples, her neck. Even her chest was doused with sweat. He frowned at her and glanced to Ronon when he heard the man grunt and toss in his bed before settling again, facing the wall.

“I am fine.”

Her tone didn’t convince him. He raised the bed lamp above him and squinted. He noticed she did too and he hoped that his action wouldn’t disturb Ronon. A quick glance in his direction told him the Satedan had not even stirred. Teyla too sat up and rubbed her hands down her legs, and John followed the movement with his eyes. He could see her squint, saw the way her eye twitched and he pursed his lips.

“Sore head?” She nodded, albeit minutely and then tried to smile in his direction. “Yeah, me too.”

“It has been a trying day.”

“I’ll say,” he whispered back and lowered his head. He heard her shuffling and when he looked up, he was surprised to see her standing in front of him.

“May I?” John nodded and shifted slightly when she sat down on the bed beside him. He fidgeted with his hands but kept his eyes fixed on Ronon. He knew what she was trying to do; she’d been trying to get him to talk since he’d come back from Earth but he just wasn’t able to. He saw her raise a hand to massage her temple and he winced in acknowledgement of her pain. Slowly, she leaned back against the wall and John angled his body towards her. She’d closed her eyes and leaned her head against the wall. He could see the tired lines around her eyes, the dark circles and he wondered just what it was that she had gone through while attached to the mind of a Wraith Queen; he couldn’t – nor did he want to, really – imagine having someone else inside his head again. Not like that. “I am fine.” John realised he was staring when he saw the tolerant smile flit across her lips and he glanced away, dimming the light once more.

He could hear her sigh of appreciation.

He pushed himself back against the wall and closed his eyes too but all he could see were the eyes of the Queen and he popped his lids open again, staring at his hands.

“I...” he cleared his throat lightly and cast a glance in Ronon’s direction. “I know... I know that today was completely different and... I know what it’s like, having someone take over your body...” He trailed off and flicked his gaze in her direction and saw that she was looking at him once more, a tiny, understanding smile tugging at the corner of her lips. He half smiled and looked away. “So, you know...” He could feel the awkwardness gnawing at his side and he wanted to toss it away but he knew it was immoveable. It was ridiculous, really, because Teyla was one – if not the – closest friend he had and he shouldn’t feel

Comment

Wrote this for MrsB's Bday last year.. thought I'd repost and see if you think I could do something with it.
                            Spoiler:
                            She caught him watching her from across the briefing room table, his eyes taking in the marks on her face; scratches that would turn to scars, eyes that would soon be vacant as she withdrew from him.

He was not so much better off, the blood seeping through the make-shift bandage on his forearm, his eye swollen and bruised.

She remembered the arguments before she left, the bantos fighting that caused too much harm, the words that broke barriers five years thick. She remembered him not being there when she left Atlantis for what she thought was the last time.

She met his eyes, piercing, dark, dangerous.

She looked away, sighed and closed her eyes.

She was still in love with him.

Comment

And this... I'll not tell you the label
                              Spoiler:
                              “Do you mind if I sit?”

John Sheppard looked up startled but smiled as he motioned to the seat across from him. Jennifer Keller sat delicately on the edge of the seat, her hands shaking slightly as she set her tray of food down on the table.

“You all right?” John asked around a mouthful of chewy steak, looking away when her eyes rose to meet his.

She smiled at him slightly, fingering strands of hair for a moment before pushing them behind her ear.

“Yeah,” she said uncertainly and Sheppard narrowed his eyes at her, sitting back in his seat. “I’m just a little freaked out, I guess,” she said as she slid her fork into her mashed potato.

John pursed his lips at her as he closed the file on the tablet in front of him, giving her his full attention.

Comment

Title: Enchantment
                                Summary: And still they sat and stared.
                                Characters: John and Teyla
                                Pairing: John-Atlantis, John-Teyla
                                Rating: K
                                http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/60570.html
                                Another unfinished. Labelled "Full Beds, SheppardTeyla, season 3"

Spoiler:
                                “You okay?”

They hadn’t been resting for long in the quiet, darkened quarters and, despite the deep exhaustion seeping into his bones, he’d lain awake listening to his two team mates’ deep easy breathing. He didn’t blame them really; Ronon hadn’t been sleeping well at all and they’d been on edge ever since they’d come to the drilling platform and Teyla... well, she deserved all the sleep she could get after being inside the Wraith Queen’s head. John himself had been on the verge of descent into slumber when he’d heard her breathing alter followed by a jolt of her body.

In the darkness, he’d turned to see her half-raised from the bed, one hand on her heart and the other pressing against the side of her head. She’d lain back down, staring up at the ceiling and John could almost feel the tension in her muscles, feel the strain of her lungs as they tried to regulate her breathing. He’d even managed to sit up and lean towards her before she’d realised he was there.

When she’d turned to him and smiled in response to his question, John could see the sheen of sweat on her forehead; saw wisps of hair matted at her temples, her neck. Even her chest was doused with sweat. He frowned at her and glanced to Ronon when he heard the man grunt and toss in his bed before settling again, facing the wall.

“I am fine.”

Her tone didn’t convince him. He raised the bed lamp above him and squinted. He noticed she did too and he hoped that his action wouldn’t disturb Ronon. A quick glance in his direction told him the Satedan had not even stirred. Teyla too sat up and rubbed her hands down her legs, and John followed the movement with his eyes. He could see her squint, saw the way her eye twitched and he pursed his lips.

“Sore head?” She nodded, albeit minutely and then tried to smile in his direction. “Yeah, me too.”

“It has been a trying day.”

“I’ll say,” he whispered back and lowered his head. He heard her shuffling and when he looked up, he was surprised to see her standing in front of him.

“May I?” John nodded and shifted slightly when she sat down on the bed beside him. He fidgeted with his hands but kept his eyes fixed on Ronon. He knew what she was trying to do; she’d been trying to get him to talk since he’d come back from Earth but he just wasn’t able to. He saw her raise a hand to massage her temple and he winced in acknowledgement of her pain. Slowly, she leaned back against the wall and John angled his body towards her. She’d closed her eyes and leaned her head against the wall. He could see the tired lines around her eyes, the dark circles and he wondered just what it was that she had gone through while attached to the mind of a Wraith Queen; he couldn’t – nor did he want to, really – imagine having someone else inside his head again. Not like that. “I am fine.” John realised he was staring when he saw the tolerant smile flit across her lips and he glanced away, dimming the light once more.

He could hear her sigh of appreciation.

He pushed himself back against the wall and closed his eyes too but all he could see were the eyes of the Queen and he popped his lids open again, staring at his hands.

“I...” he cleared his throat lightly and cast a glance in Ronon’s direction. “I know... I know that today was completely different and... I know what it’s like, having someone take over your body...” He trailed off and flicked his gaze in her direction and saw that she was looking at him once more, a tiny, understanding smile tugging at the corner of her lips. He half smiled and looked away. “So, you know...” He could feel the awkwardness gnawing at his side and he wanted to toss it away but he knew it was immoveable. It was ridiculous, really, because Teyla was one – if not the – closest friend he had and he shouldn’t feel
                                Just awesome. Do you enjoy giving us a taste of it all and then telling us that they are not finished? its not nice to tease It's all going to come back and bite you in your Scottish little butt.

love the sig by the way
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X