• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I still think it's cool.

Cool!!!

They didn't show Ronon either.
    Yeah but we get plenty of pics of everyone at some point......EXCEPT Teyla....We're lucky if we get one pic of her......It was the same last season too!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Happy Birthday GNB!!!!

Nice work sci!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      This is great!
      sigpic
      Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Beautiful story I like it a lot (I really miss this moment )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GNB
        Oh thanks sci....Well I downloaded the trial version of PSP X2 and i was finally able to get it to work...Still can't get PSP X1 to work though...Everytime i try to install it again my computer crashes

Anyway i was able to make something...

Um yeah,this one pretty much sucks
        http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...lantisJPEG.jpg

Here's another one.
        http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/my%20siggies/RononTeylasaveSGA.jpg[/IMG]

Um yeah......Well i've been having some problems with PSP so i might be a little late with her pressie
        Awesome art Guys shell love them
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Okay here is my Presents for Gnb
          Spoiler:

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Bfore going did you see this article its about Teyla baby.
            Spoiler:
            I really hope it's true it would mean more Teyla but I don't know it is contrary to all of what we heard until now ?
            Spoiler:
            "Teyla's child is actually a very, very powerful being," Luttrell says. "So this season we see how this warrior is going to cope with being a mom and having a child who is a unique being and is, sadly, sought after by rather more evil characters."

So, I am wondering if it is minutely possible....
            Spoiler:
            A very, very powerful being. Interesting. So, we know that the baby has the doses of the of the gene from Teyla and Kanaan so, does that mean that whatever Mikey was injecting Torren come into play in Prodigal? You know it has to. Why else would she state that he is a very, very powerful being. It's not just because he has the dna from both of them.

So, more than one evil folk. Let's see the Wraith and Mikey, huh? Now, it would be interesting if maybe Todd wants a piece of the pie too!

Who knows at this point? We know that they are probably not going to tie the loose ends of the story line before the series finale. Now, since, it has been canceled, I doubt that they will carry this storyline into the movie. But, maybe if they do, they spin just ever so slightly to where pendulum swings the JT way!

Is that asking for too much of the writers? I so do not think so! Sheesh! They've practically pushed the McKeller in our faces. You know, I don't think I would be so bitter about the McKeller thing if they would actually pay attention to what they actually say! They have said many times that there isn't going to be any relationships between regular cast members or whatever. But, they blew that out of the water with the whole McKeller thing!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Back from the Chicago con! Happy Birthday GNB, hopefully I can get you some presents in the near future. At the moment people will want con pics, but after that, I'll get to it. Did I miss another B-day?

Anyhow, con was great, no Joe or Rachel but still great.

OT pic because I found a new guy to drool about...
              Spoiler:

That's one handsome fellow. And those eyes. *sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GNB!

And, here's a little trip just for fun!

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                  Back from the Chicago con! Happy Birthday GNB, hopefully I can get you some presents in the near future. At the moment people will want con pics, but after that, I'll get to it. Did I miss another B-day?

Spoiler:

We have a lot of upcoming birthdays--

GNB: today, Nina: 8/30, Elflinn 9/1, Me 9/9 and Steph (LoveConquers) 9/14
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:

Those are lovely eyes! Quite piercing! It's just so wrong for him have suck striking eyes!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

The Shrine caps
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Ninja!

Spoiler:
                        I wonder if there any with the civvies possibly! Still looking! I will find them!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Thanks, Ninja!

Spoiler:
                          I wonder if there any with the civvies possibly! Still looking! I will find them!
                          No problem.....Now go ogle wet Shep

Oh um,yep..They're there somewhere
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by linda06 View Post
                            no problem.....now go ogle wet shep

oh um,yep..they're there somewhere :d
                            *thud* iz ded! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

*thud* iz ded! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                              Oh god,I've killed Elfie.....um*pokes Elf* heh *sneaks away*
                              sigpic

Comment

Before going did you see this article its about Teyla baby.
                                Spoiler:
                                I really hope it's true it would mean more Teyla but I don't know it is contrary to all of what we heard until now ?
                                Thanks Asgard for posting that.

Yeah but we get plenty of pics of everyone at some point......EXCEPT Teyla....We're lucky if we get one pic of her......It was the same last season too!!
                                I hear ya and understand. I was just busting on you.
                                Did you see the pics for First Contact?

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                                Nice work sci!

This is great!
                                Thanks C4

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Awesome art Guys shell love them
                                Awesome job Donna.

So, I am wondering if it is minutely possible....
                                Spoiler:
                                A very, very powerful being. Interesting. So, we know that the baby has the doses of the of the gene from Teyla and Kanaan so, does that mean that whatever Mikey was injecting Torren come into play in Prodigal? You know it has to. Why else would she state that he is a very, very powerful being. It's not just because he has the dna from both of them.

So, more than one evil folk. Let's see the Wraith and Mikey, huh? Now, it would be interesting if maybe Todd wants a piece of the pie too!

Who knows at this point? We know that they are probably not going to tie the loose ends of the story line before the series finale. Now, since, it has been canceled, I doubt that they will carry this storyline into the movie. But, maybe if they do, they spin just ever so slightly to where pendulum swings the JT way!

Is that asking for too much of the writers? I so do not think so! Sheesh! They've practically pushed the McKeller in our faces. You know, I don't think I would be so bitter about the McKeller thing if they would actually pay attention to what they actually say! They have said many times that there isn't going to be any relationships between regular cast members or whatever. But, they blew that out of the water with the whole McKeller thing!
                                I'm hoping they do carry this to the movies...
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't want it to be the main story, but it still be cool. IMHO

Yeah, that's the only reason why it bums me that they are doing it too. And Ronon needs some good loving too.

Spoiler:
                                http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...0pics/Ben2.jpg
                                I'm so glad you had a good time. I was afraid to hear that there was riot because of the end of SGA.

As for the pic of Ben.... Thunk!

[CENTER]HAPPY BIRTHDAY GNB!

I love that cake!!!!

I also love all those MPs. Wonderful flashbacks.

Thanks hun. I will check it out soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X