X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    SOOOOOoooooooooo much better!!!
    And I just realised that there's a typo in my sig...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      And I just realised that there's a typo in my sig...
      I thought "randomess" was a clever pun!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        I thought "randomess" was a clever pun!
        No It's meant to be randomness. I'm just gonna leave it as it is... I are lazy.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I went through and did an update overall. Amaretti and the Maui Alpha Base are now added.

Comment

Mitchie is my first non-Ba'al clone who had to put up with Kit and Kat on his own for too long according to him. He enjoys video game marathons with Wendy's Cupcake. Mtichie, flies with Beta Squadron. He is also in charge of Iffy's security. He Likes Sam clones, but Addy's RSam is very special to him.

Pluffy: Pluffy showed up shortly after Mitchie. They quickly became good friends. He is currently trying to find all his books that Ginger hid from him. Pluffy has been acting as Tok'ra liaison for the clan and has done some translations for them.

Both Mitchie and Pluffy are not overly fond of Kit and Kat. They are also good friend's with Maeves' Romie.

Dexie: He is the Leader of Gate Security Team Baker and is enjoying every minute of it. He is close to Ginger and Bella.
            Last edited by Iffy; 23 September 2009, 04:58 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Sweet Pea ended up as head of our clan after Kit and Kat's attempt to kidnap Romie. He felt and feels we needed more direction where those two are concerned. He enjoys fiddling with his module, reading about wormholes, and tinkering with the Cicero. He is close with Sal's Bunny. Sweet Pea flies with Delta Squadron.

Bubbles Arrived on my Birthday, the boys with the exception of Kit and Kat thought it was a great birthday present. He got his name due to my love of blowing bubbles at the party. He enjoys annoying Kit and Kat, flying, and Pixies's ties. He is close w/ Sal's Pixie and Addy's Vala. Bubbles flies with Gamma Squadron.

Lucky was brought home by Mitchie one day. They both smiled at me and stared with those blue eyes which quickly convinced me we should keep Lucky; He got his name since he was lucky I let him stay. Lucky, enjoys flying, tickling, video games, and making fun of Amaretti. Lucky has a developing interest in EDSam. Lucky flies with Delta squadron

Dumpling was employed by Kit to create nanites to help Kit control people. Which led to him being adopted by us. He enjoys eating and is afraid of Lilith. Dumpling has a huge crush on Wendy and is in awe that she has three Rodney clones.
              Last edited by Iffy; 24 November 2013, 07:19 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Ginger was a stow away on the Gou'ald Mothership we aquired, renamed the Cicero. At first we thought her name was Gingercake, since she kept saying Ginger cake, she was really hungry and wanted Mitchie's piece of cake. She enjoys shopping, hiding Pluffy's books, and oogling shoes. Ginger has taken over the clan calendar. She is close with Amaretti, Sheppy, and adores Danny. She is currently working in the Gate room on Mondays.

Bella was cloned by Kit and Kat to impersonate Pixie while Kat kidnaped Sal. Bella currently flies with Delta Squadron. She is very good friends w/ Iffy and Ginger. Bella is close to Amaretti and has a fondness for evil clones. She currently has a huge crush on Methos.

Fox is an evil Shep clone and Iffy's first boy toy. Fox is part of the Gate Security Task Force he is the leader of Team Charlie. He is working on charming Addy and giving her security team a run for their money.

Skye is on Gate Security Task force Team Baker. She is good friends with Sheppy and is getting to know Cammie.
                Last edited by Iffy; 11 July 2009, 03:25 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Laura's clones: Part 2

The Doctor

An uninvited guest in the city, when he and his TARDIS materialised inside my quarters, of all places. Once it was determined that he wasn’t a threat to Atlantis and genuinely had no idea how he had ended up with us, he was given clearance to reside in the city as a free clone – at least as long as he was content to stay. He has become very close to me, and my boys, and now counts himself part of the family.
                  Last edited by Laura; 29 January 2009, 12:19 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Updated the clone bios to add BSamantha. Barrett finally has his own Sam.

Comment

I haz a Bunny now!
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Open Memorandum

Clone Bios are now updated for Master Jack, Cammie and Sheppy; EDaniel, EDSam, ECam and ECVala; Jonas, Danny, Barrett and BSamantha; Kali, Vala, Aeryn and Dr. Lam, KAddy, Methos, Johnny, Amaretti, Kevin and Kyan. And Liz, CJack, CamSyn, and BabyFace. Click on link in siggy for more details.
                        Last edited by Admiral Q O; 10 December 2008, 10:29 AM.

Comment

JJ's Clones

(In order of rank)

JJJC aka Jack

Jack was the first clone that I ever had. One day I was hanging out and there he was. I ruffled his hair every day and new he'd be a perfect clone for me. He is a strong leader of my clones and works hard to help others. Usually gruff on the best of days; Jack prefers relaxing with a cold beer in the lounge with the other Jacks. Is always friendly with the ladies in the lounge.

Military Rank: Major General
                          Hobbies: target practice with Cam and Dan which usually involves shooting Ted. Drinking beer, commanding adventures.
                          Key Relationships: Although not tied to anyone in particular is particularly fond of Addy. Always there for the ladies in the lounge. Gets along well with Master Jack

JJECC aka Evil Cam

Probably one of my newer clones, Cam has been the progression of my evil clones. He is adored by most of the ladies and knows it too! He is naturally evil, but does not often show it as he finds he can make alliances easier if they think he is a nice clone.

Military Rank: Colonel
                          Hobbies: target practice with Jack and Dan which usually involves shooting Ted. Drinking beer, 2IC, is a strong leader when he wants to be.
                          Key Relationships: Usually found alongside Dan simply because the evil guys are always plotting something. Known for keeping others in line, ECam is there when you need him. Fancies the ladies in the lounge. (what else is new? )

JJEDC aka Dan

My third clone that I ever acquired. Purposely chosen because he was evil as Dan needed to compete against my friendly clone Ted. He is usually seen without glasses as they almost always mysteriously disappear. Dan is all evil as he is continuously seeking ways to annoy others, and by doing so is plotting something. Close in rank with Cam and particularly handy in sticky situations.

Military Rank: None
                          Hobbies: target practice with Cam and Dan which usually involves shooting Ted. Plotting against anyone and anything. Enjoys blowing things up!
                          Key Relationships: Usually found alongside Cam simply because the evil guys are always plotting something. Will lose all evil ties when near any other Vala clones, he is a softy at heart.

JJKC or Kev

Ah Kevin, what can I say, I saw UTM and knew I just *had* to have a Kevin clone. He is helpful and kind and a flirt at every opportunity. He is one to resolve issues and finds friendship with everyone, even the evil ones. Recently developed training so can go on missions with the others. He is the mediator.

Hobbies: Lounging, flirting, and playing hockey.
                          Key Relationships: Gets along pretty well with Jack and Cam, but seems to have issues with Dan. Loves to flirt with the ladies in the lounge!

JJDC aka Teddy Bear known as Ted

Ted was my first Daniel clone. He is an innocent clone that is often seen with long-hair. He is very naive and doesn't quite understand why things always go wrong. He is known for getting ahold of C4 and blowing up a number of things including (but not limited to): the toaster in the kitchen, the actual kitchen, the front yard and quite a number of small appliances. He is easily lured by chocolate (especially pudding) and is used for target practice.

Hobbies: Tries to keep administrative duties (not all that successful), lounging on the other side of the lounge away from the evil guys.
                          Key Relationships: Very polite and gets along well with everyone who wishes to speak to him. Close friends are any other innnocent Daniel clones, who seem to support him.

The Strays

Johnny or the John Crichton clone: He still hasn't decided whether he wants to stick around or not. He seems to enjoy the atmosphere with the other boys, but always wants to be away on trips.
                          Teal'c or 'T': He appears every now again usually attempting to support Ted after a major explosion. He is a mediator and chooses to only appear when needed.

TBC.....

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Updates have now been posted for Jay, Alpha, Evie, Kamuela, Cub and Imp.
                            Click links in siggy for the latest data.

Comment

Updates posted for Kat & Lilith, and Bella
                              sigpic

Comment

Mer and MSam's bios have been updated since they decided not to be an official couple anymore. MSam has now dropped the M off the front of her name and just goes by Sam now.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X