• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    Ohhh, lovely! I really like this one.
    Thanx cc!

Jewel Staite interview:

http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=82

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      ohhh my preditction for S5
      Spoiler:
      um well,Kannan will die making the ultimate sarcrifice saving Teyla and she and bambino are safe but eventually she gives bambino to the Athosians to look after because it's not safe for him with Michael still out there somewhere..

She returns to the team and she and John get closer...She goes Wraithy queen after her gift goes outta control and Shep and the team finally catch up to her and it's only Shep that can get through to her,he eventually manages to get through to her and turn her back to her normal self,she collapses after that but he grabs her before she can hit the ground and lays her down gently while still holding her close

When their back in Atlantis John goes to see her in her quarters to see if she's ok and he pulls her into a hug Then they go into her quarters and talk for a little while..

John starts to dream of Teyla,she's in an evening dress and John grabs her hand and guides her to the dance floor and they slow dance together He pulls back slightly and looks at her and leans in a kisses her which she responds to,then John wakes up kinda surprised but eventually with a little smile on his face and then goes back to sleep

Um whoops.....Was it only supposed to be one sentence Oh well,just think of it as lots of one sentences
      Woohoo Linda, I think there's several potential fics in there!

Originally posted by scifan View Post

I dinner thing
      Spoiler:
      is in the dream sequence. I think LV might be totally different. The seamstress said it was one of the first scenes that was shot.
      If I remember right.

Spoiler:
      This is why I'm leaning toward it being in S&R while Shep is delirious and in pain. Close to death, he's thinking about the things he regrets not saying or doing with her.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Couple of Season 1 teyla icons. Not all of the eps - cause I really don't like her hair in the beginning . . .

Awesome work, as usual, Teylafan. Don't ya think this one matches the Sheppard one in my sig!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      Hi everyone I'm not staying long as i have to go off again soon i just wanted to post a sig i made for DONNA hope you like it
      Spoiler:
      http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/wriathlord/Artwork/Signatures/jtsig9.jpg
      Ohhhh, I like it very much.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      ouch im 4th i came to post this http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...stay_put.shtml
      and this i made last night to the other i made but forgot to post it
      http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...0883192713.jpg
      Beautiful!!!!

Again, so beautiful!
      Such talented people here!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      It is
      Well, there ya go . LOL
      sigpic

Comment

THANX Lea and Linda is your Background ok now
        NP hun.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Thanx cc!

Jewel Staite interview:

http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=82

Thanks Cazz

Comment

Spoiler:
          This is why I'm leaning toward it being in S&R while Shep is delirious and in pain. Close to death, he's thinking about the things he regrets not saying or doing with her.
          Oooohhhh, I didn't think of that.
          Spoiler:
          About the close the death idea. I like it.

Comment

Woohoo Linda, I think there's several potential fics in there!

Awesome work, as usual, Teylafan. Don't ya think this one matches the Sheppard one in my sig!
            Well don't look at me.....I'm not a writer

Oh yeah it's a matching pair
            sigpic

Comment

I hopefully have an idea for a sig(?). Does anyone have the pic from The Gift(?) Seige pt I (?) where John and Ford break up the fight between Teyla and Bates. After where John is holding Teyla against him? I just realized I don't have it!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I hopefully have an idea for a sig(?). Does anyone have the pic from The Gift(?) Seige pt I (?) where John and Ford break up the fight between Teyla and Bates. After where John is holding Teyla against him? I just realized I don't have it!
                They've got they caps at this site here
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Another day, another pic fic...

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/15949.html
                  Nice!
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hey WP!!
                    How are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Hey WP!!
                      How are you doing?
                      Good, thanks! Doing some homework. How are you?
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        Good, thanks! Doing some homework. How are you?

Not too bad.
                        Just finished watching some of Hell's Kitchen and now doing some of Chapter 18 of Our Time. I can't believe this fic is almost done.

Comment

Can I throw out a really Wild idea??

I just watched DG the other day.... again.
                          And something came to mind during Teyla's dream.
                          Spoiler:
                          John tells her that she's not right after she dealt with the Queen in Submersion(very rough paraphrase). Any way. I know that this is a set up for Season five and the changes she'll be going through, but what if it was what drew her to Kannan.
                          I mean he has the gift, she does too. She said it just happened and it was Sam that concluded that was part of what drew them to each other. What if it was because she was feeling more wraith and didn't know it.

I told you it was Wild!!!

Comment

ahem...... I"M HOME!!!! though injured and am seeing the doc (Carson himself!) tomrrow morning at ten am for an appointment for a badly burned right foot (NOTE TO SELF: never build a Rubbermaid shed barefooted in the hot sun, you will burn on white metal hinges!) That said I need just 36 Atlantis Hours to write my piece and end the whole party so if someone would kindly get me Winged's piece I can end this party, thankyou muchly gang!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              ahem...... I"M HOME!!!! though injured and am seeing the doc (Carson himself!) tomrrow morning at ten am for an appointment for a badly burned right foot (NOTE TO SELF: never build a Rubbermaid shed barefooted in the hot sun, you will burn on white metal hinges!) That said I need just 36 Atlantis Hours to write my piece and end the whole party so if someone would kindly get me Winged's piece I can end this party, thankyou muchly gang!

Oh no! I hope your ok

Winged didn't get a chance to do it, Ruby did. Let me find the link and I'll be right back.

Edit: Here's the whole thing. Including Ruby's part.
                              Which one is your favorite so far?

Comment

I'll be fine, I just burnt the bottom of my right foot totally raw and looks a lot like a steak left on Gary's grill on the 4th July, (Gary being this realitry on this side of the Mirror where I live guys as Johns oldest sibling)

Also Sci I don't see the post, I woul prefer the newst most recent bit please not the whole thing as reading this soon after starting to recover from a burned foot going through the gate is kinda...... well... lets just say that I'd rather go swimming in Antartica with a burned foot then go through the 'gate with one!

but fave part so far? Ithink Teyla throwing the sword at the one guy, reminded me of Link in TP

BTW OT~~
                                Spoiler:
                                Saw Indy 4, LOVED IT ALL!, the scene when he falls on the truck in the warehouse is cute, "Mind if I hitchhike?" he then proceeds to KO both truckdrivers. It was good, we were going to take my oldest Nephew Josh with us but the time of the show going he would have been home at like 0300 am the next day.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X