X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
    What happened to all the pictures?
    All I get is this "image has been moved" thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      What happened to all the pictures?
      All I get is this "image has been moved" thing.
      It should be fixed now.
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

As we were exploring the Alpha base today, Gorm and my other clones and I discovered someone new that had been left behind.

We found out her name is Sammy. She was left behind in case anyone found the base and started to reactivate it. She's a hard worker, talented, and a bit over-obsessed about her work. Since we just discovered her, we'll learn more about her in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
          It should be fixed now.
          Just Gorm's. The others are still although your new one, Sammy, is good!

Comment

Gabriel

Gabe is my first clone. Like the original he doesn't like to talk if he has nothing to say, however, he is generaly quite friendly. He is extremly protective of anyone that he cares about and after being named as my official guardian he has become even more protective.

Name: Gabriel, however he is called Gabe for short. I chose this name from a book that I read a year or two ago. I loved the name and the character, even though he doesn't have much similar to my Gabe, so I chose this name.

Clone: Ronon Dex, all seasons.

Colour: "DarkOrange" no italic or bold

Interests: Gabe loves to spar, Ash has described his favorate game as "how many marines can we put in the infirmary and still make it look innocent.". It's hard know what else he likes to do because if someone is around he will simply hang around and wont say much. Some might think that he's being anoying but he really does enjoy the compony of others even if there isn't much conversation.

Disinterests: Gabe abosolutly hates the infermery. However he considers Callum a good friend mostly for being a good friend to me. He dislikes anyone who rambles on with nothing to say. Again it is hard to tell what his doesn't like because what he does with most of his time is follow people around without saying much.
            Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by ebethman
            Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
            Originally posted by Bray
            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Ashila

Ash is my second clone. She was originally a stray carter clone of Doc's. Gabe suggested to me that I needed another clone, one of a more feminine influence. She is happy-go-lucky and can't stand to take herself too seriously.

Name: Ashila, Ash for short. I picked the name from the same book that I picked Gabe's.

Clone: Samantha Carter, New Order part II, long hair.

Colour: "green" no italic or bold

Interests: Ash loves to fly, she is Titan Three with the call sign Pip. She does a lot a reading and works on science but doesn't flaunt her intelligence. She greatly enjoys annoying Gabe. She is also a shamless flirt and loves fooling around.

Disinterests: Doesn't like anything to be taken to seriously and anyone who can't take a joke.
              Last edited by ebethman; 26 November 2008, 01:01 PM.
              Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by ebethman
              Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
              Originally posted by Bray
              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                Just Gorm's. The others are still although your new one, Sammy, is good!
                Try it now, NL. I went back and reloaded them.

Comment

The bios for the new replicants have now been posted.

Comment

Jack O’Neill and Sam O’Neill

General Jack O’Neill can be cheeky and a lot of fun; however he takes his responsibilities seriously. He is dedicated to his wife.

Colonel Sam O’Neill is happy left playing in her office working on a doohickey or on a patrol. Until she is interrupted by her husband.

They share a suite in Atlantis and occasionally visit home.

Jack is now head of Atlantis, he enjoys his job. He also worries over those he commands, calling them his kids.
                    Sam is Squadron leader for Rogue Squadron. Her call sign is Sparrow.
                    Last edited by Mrs Caldwell; 20 November 2008, 09:37 PM.
                    Janet
                    sigpic

Comment

Ben

The once sweet and innocent, Ben had been corrupted by the Dr.J’s clones. He is friends with CJ, Racer and DJ. They play poker together and get up to no good. He has quarters within the Beta tower, he comes home to visit when on leave.

Is a member of Rogue Squadron. His call sign is Snoopy.
                      Last edited by Mrs Caldwell; 20 November 2008, 09:34 PM.
                      Janet
                      sigpic

Comment

Chris

Once formally known as Lamb Chop, this Daniel clone changed his name to Chris. He also changed his font color, being tired to being mistaken for an evil clone. Chris is happy with his new name.
                        Can be found in the Archaeological level of Atlantis or in Atlantis’ vast Ancient Library. He is a quiet spoken, well mannered young clone. He is friends with Danny (Dr.J’s A-Danny clone).
                        He has quarters within the Beta tower at Atlantis, comes home to visit when on leave. Occasionally plays poker with his fellow clones.
                        Last edited by Mrs Caldwell; 20 November 2008, 09:32 PM.
                        Janet
                        sigpic

Comment

Joey

Joey is quiet and the most innocent of my clones. But he’s willing to step out of his safety zone and experience more of life.
                          Joey has a good poker face and regularly cleans out his fellow clones at Atlantis.
                          He has quarters within the Beta tower at Atlantis, but does come home to visit when on leave.

Joey is a member of the Rogue Squadron. His call sign is Wolf.
                          Last edited by Mrs Caldwell; 20 November 2008, 09:32 PM.
                          Janet
                          sigpic

Comment

Ace

I found him in Crete during my Senior Trip. He was a real gentleman and traveled with a group of strays. I offered him a place to stay when he was willing to give up that lifestyle. Shortly after he contacted us and moved in. He got settled in quite quickly after he got his own room and gets along with the others really well. Ace gives amazing massages and he knows a few other tricks as well. He didn't need much training.

Relationships: He hasn't been around long, but so far he's worked his amazing hands on EDSam and spent the night at Addy's. He was recently provided escape by RSam. And given a tour of Atlantis and spent time with Karlin. Recently Ace seems to have developed an interest in RVal, most likely as a consequence of the Valentine's weekend they spent together.

Bunny

Bunny is the most recent addition to our clan. She met Zane during my Senior Trip and they got along very well. Since the summer she's visited a few times, but never stuck around, preferring the life of a partying stray. Recently we offered her the chance of a trial period to see if she'd like to stick around and she quickly made up her mind to stay. She is a shameless woman, she'll grope any guy in vicinity, and practically anyone is welcome in her bed. She's very bouncy and fun to be around, knows how to have a good time. Shares a Goa'uld cargo ship, Aphrodite, with Kitty.

Relationships: In the past few weeks, Bunny has amazingly enough managed to connect with a few people, mostly due to her groping. Her first play outside of the clan was Johnny. She seems interested in Amaretti and Sweet Pea as well. And Cuddles, the two of them are a shameless pair.

Sally

RSal was the result of an interesting glitch in our security and transport system. Her first week was spent laying low, trying to figure out what to do, but since Nibbles nixed her traveling idea she's chosen to stick around. Since then she's been a welcome addition to our clan, the world is still standing. As she doesn't need to attend college RSal works for Kevin, helping him with his research, and it's a job she enjoys. Currently, besides her job, she's working on trying to become more of her own person, and it's obvious by her attitude that she considers herself definitely not me or a replicant of me.

Relationships: She has all of my memories and is still very fond of the people I'm close to, and additionally she seems to be more interested in evils and mischievous clones. Her first free weekend was spent with REDan, but after a miscommunication she hasn't seen him. RSal was properly recorrupted by Cuddles a while back. Additionally she's visited Atlantis once and took part in creating some memories of her own with Matt.

Hunter

He is the very latest addition. Not quite sure how he ended up with us, when we got back to Amsterdam he was here with us. Two days later RSal and I decided he the should stay. He is having minor trouble adjusting to hs new life. He believes in the supernatural, but beaming and the like throws him off. Beaming makes him feel in his words: "funky" and Hunter's chosen method of transportation is his 1967 Chevy Impala, which he has brought with him, and it has a rather spacious backseat and an assortment of weapons in the trunk.

Relationships: Not many yet, but he is a big flirt and loves the ladies. He gets along well with Sal, RSal and Bunny, very friendly.

Kitty

Kitty's a friend of Bunny and Ace, belonged to the same group of strays, and thought she'd never settle, but seemingly has now decided to. Kitty has an attitude, we think she may be an evil clone, perhaps repressing it. Not quite sure yet, testing is in process. Other than that, she is interesting to have around and is rather flexible due to the results of years of Yoga and willing to teach those who want it. She's a diamond in the rough. Shares a Goa'uld cargo ship, Aphrodite, with Bunny.

Relationships: Close friends with Bunny and Ace.
                            Last edited by Salamas; 26 June 2009, 12:00 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

While searching the last unactivated parts of the Alpha base, my clones Sammy and Grai discovered a huge flight bay filled with ten F-302's and another stasis pod. They called Gorm and me home from the lounge, and we went down to discover that it was a new clone. His name is John.

So far all we know is that he's military like Sammy, and that he was saved from the last attack on the base years ago. We'll know more in the days ahead, but I sense that he's a good clone.
                              Alainn

Comment

Laura's Clones: Part 1

Althie

Althie is my first clone. I adopted him from Atlantis where he was one of Dr.J’s strays. He is very sweet but gets crabby very quickly when he's tired. He has a sarcastic sense of humour that surfaced fairly quickly - probably a direct result of living with me.

Jacey

My second clone, another Atlantis stray. Jacey is easy-going and sweet. Gets on well with Althie. Eager to please, but in an endearing way. He isn't fazed by much, and is usually quite a bit more relaxed than Althie - who now enjoys making fun of him almost as much as he does me.
                                Last edited by Laura; 29 January 2009, 12:22 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X