John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    Thanks for all the hugs people. More traveling needed to sort this out, but I don't have time because of work. *kicks RL in the butt*

Astral, I read your fic. So wonderful! What better way to start the day than whumping Shep?

@ Rhymer

**Sends more hugs**

There is no better way to start or end the day than whumping Shep.

I've tagged your fic to read later Astral.
    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
    GateCon Attendee 2008
    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Fic rec: sass27 has finished The Sky is Not Less Blue. Go. Read. Now.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Evening whumpers!!!

All this speculation again! About Inquisition this time
        My humble thoughts on it...
        Spoiler:
        I really couldn't care less whether or not Nancy's going to be in that episode...I want Shep!!! Of course Nancy's presence would quite possibly mean that the episode is gonna take place at least partially on earth so that's good! I love earthside-shep!!
        About the court martial specs: I also rather doubt that this is going to occur even though I wouldn't mind it at all! I can easily imagine Shep being restricted to a cell and not able to talk to anyone!!
        My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
        Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Thanx for the rec Ruffles

There is an amazing post in JM's blog comments..

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/comments/feed/

it's by the first Lily, its pretty long but every point she makes and question she asks is valid!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Now this could be an April fools posting or the like but I've just read on a German website that one of the S5 episodes will be called The Arena.

Spoiler:
            Now apparently it's going to be written by MartyG and it will concern Sheppard in a big way. Here's a summary of what they posted but the link below is for anyone who understands German.

During a mission Shep is wounded and abducted by an unknown assailant. He is taken to another planet where the underground world, which is made up of soldiers, pirates and homeless entertain themselves with Gladiatorial type fights to the death. Shep is forced to show his fighting skills to please the mob.

If it's true. Do we see some possible Shep Whump?? I'm not going to squeeee yet because this hasn't been comfirmed.

That is a very rough translation. I don't know where they got their information from and the link to Scifi doesn't work.

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...e=news&ID=3663
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
              Now this could be an April fools posting or the like but I've just read on a German website that one of the S5 episodes will be called The Arena.

Spoiler:
              Now apparently it's going to be written by MartyG and it will concern Sheppard in a big way. Here's a summary of what they posted but the link below is for anyone who understands German.

During a mission Shep is wounded and abducted by an unknown assailant. He is taken to another planet where the underground world, which is made up of soldiers, pirates and homeless entertain themselves with Gladiatorial type fights to the death. Shep is forced to show his fighting skills to please the mob.

If it's true. Do we see some possible Shep Whump?? I'm not going to squeeee yet because this hasn't been comfirmed.

That is a very rough translation. I don't know where they got their information from and the link to Scifi doesn't work.

Well would be nice if it were true! Would sound like the Extreme Shep whumpage ep.

Comment

Spoiler:

Just read it on the website! That does certainly sound interesting!! But if you ask me, it sounds a little bit too good to be true!
                Well, I can hope that it's true! If so, one of my biggest whump dreams ever will be fulfilled!!!
                My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Spoiler:

The Arena? Possible spoilers/Possibly a big hoax/Possibly a squee moment if it's true.

Spoiler:

I read it very much as you did Astral, that Shep's wounded on a mission, and then taken elsewhere to entertain the dregs of society in the PG and forced to fight in a Gladiator style arena.... *tries not to get excited at the thought of seeing shep in gladiator style clothing and being whumped*

*loses her train of thought*

It also mentions that this ep was supposed to be in the first half....... which adds some credibility. That site is normally quite reliable, but you know it is April fools, so i'm not getting too excited just yet, even though it continues to say that Shep has to show off his combat skills.... oh goodness.

If it's not true then this would make one hell of a fanfic. And haven't we been talking about something like this here?

Comment

Spoiler:

I would SO LOVE that to be true but I am going to wipe it from my mind so that when it turns out to be an april fool I won't be devasted

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      The Arena? Possible spoilers/Possibly a big hoax/Possibly a squee moment if it's true.

Spoiler:

I read it very much as you did Astral, that Shep's wounded on a mission, and then taken elsewhere to entertain the dregs of society in the PG and forced to fight in a Gladiator style arena.... *tries not to get excited at the thought of seeing shep in gladiator style clothing and being whumped*

It also mentions that this ep was supposed to be in the first half....... which adds some credibility. That site is normally quite reliable, but you know it is April fools, so i'm not getting too excited just yet, even though it continues to say that Shep has to show off his combat skills.... oh goodness.

If it's not true then this would make one hell of a fanfic. And haven't we been talking about something like this here?

Trying desperately not to squee but you're making it difficult

I'm sure I've read a few fics like that, if I remember right one of them was called When In Rome.

Comment

Spoiler:

Fanfic!!! *squeee*
                        Even if it turns out to be April fools, I'd like to see fanfic about that!!! Especially if it turns out to be not true!!! Then I will need some compensation!!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

I'm sure I've read a few fics like that, if I remember right one of them was called When In Rome.

When in Rome! I know that! It was great!! I know another: The title was something Latin (along the lines of 'morituri te salutant'??) and it was McShep I really loved it!!!

Comment

I'm trying hard not to squee to, but my imagination is running overtime. I might ask Mr M, i've not pissed him off in a few days with my ramblings, so this might be a good starting point.

*tries not to drool at the possibility of seeing in the Arena
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep's legs.*

See I got so excited it's taken me a few minutes to type up this post. Somone better not be pulling the whumpers legs.... nope still can't get the images out of mind...

*wanders over to the thunk thread*

Comment

Spoiler:

As much as I'd LOVE an episode like that, I sadly think it's an April Fool prank. Good one though!

If it were to be true, then Mr M. should expect a lorry load of expensive choccie from me!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                              When in Rome! I know that! It was great!! I know another: The title was something Latin (along the lines of 'morituri te salutant'??) and it was McShep I really loved it!!!
                              Yep, I've read that, its really good!

*tries not to drool at the possibility of seeing in the Arena
                              Spoiler:
                              Shep's legs.*
                              I'd not even thought of that! *faints*

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              As much as I'd LOVE an episode like that, I sadly think it's an April Fool prank. Good one though!

If it were to be true, then Mr M. should expect a lorry load of expensive choccie from me!
                              *manages to open eyes and become coherant again* well as much as I usually am!

ITA Linzi!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

I don't know, ya know. Just a sense that this is true. I'm trying not to get too excited because I know we'd just be disappointed. BUT, something is saying it is... I can't put my finger on why, just the old spideysense feeling. I've asked Mr M to tell us if it's a hoax or not. If it is true i'll be sending the choccies with you.

Yep, I've read that, its really good!

I'd not even thought of that! *faints*

*manages to open eyes and become coherant again* well as much as I usually am!

ITA Linzi!

Well, I was right about some of the stuff in S4 EVIL SHEP. And about Todd in BAMSR and about the S5 tidbit about
                                Spoiler:
                                Shep's ex.

And we were right on the money with sending chocs at the right time, hehehehehe

So keeping everything crossed And even if it is a hoax, there's nothing stopping us writing that scenario. And I believe we did start something like that before Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X