This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Actually, it looks like they just grabbed a promo shot of Claudia for season 10 and put it with the others, since she probably wasn't at the AoT photo shoot. See?
    Spoiler:
    Good find! It's definitely the same shirt. Unless the budget was so small that they reused the outfit! LOL
    sigpic

Comment

A little random, but someone asked me to change the Vala picture on the AOT DVD cover so that Vala looks...more military:
      Spoiler:

Personally, I was just happy that she made the cover. The lack of promo pics was getting me worried (and after S10, I know MGM is not below cutting out one member of the team). At least it's one step forward...maybe in Continuum, we might actually get a GOOD Vala picture in there *crosses fingers*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
        Two new stills (featuring Claudia Black and Ben Browder) have been added to the first post
        Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful gems for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          A little random, but someone asked me to change the Vala picture on the AOT DVD cover so that Vala looks...more military:
          Spoiler:

Personally, I was just happy that she made the cover. The lack of promo pics was getting me worried (and after S10, I know MGM is not below cutting out one member of the team). At least it's one step forward...maybe in Continuum, we might actually get a GOOD Vala picture in there *crosses fingers*

-Stef
          Now why can a "simple fan" do that but not a professional company?!

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Ooo, nice. Vastly better than the picture they choose, especially her hair. Those horrible, horrible pigtails...

(Do you take requests? Can you do an Adria cover? )

Comment

Originally posted by varyar View Post
              I second that request!
              This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                Now why can a "simple fan" do that but not a professional company?!

A.
                Exactly. What do these people take their money for?

Comment

Originally posted by varyar View Post
                  Ooo, nice. Vastly better than the picture they choose, especially her hair. Those horrible, horrible pigtails...

I can...but what do you mean by "Adria cover?" Probably should move this to a PM just to get away from going OT.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                    Exactly. What do these people take their money for?
                    Keep your pants on. Designing a cover is not that easy. I do not see where the problem is. CS3 and X2 have a bunch of plugins and filters, the management decided they should go on something similar to what they did on Vala before. The graphic designer obeys the management

Comment

Spoiler:

-Stef
                      I like your version better also.

Comment

Stef, when my AOT dvd arrives, I'm sticking your version of the cover over the top of it It looks so much better!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          Stef, when my AOT dvd arrives, I'm sticking your version of the cover over the top of it It looks so much better!
                          Thanks everyone

I'll probably do the same. I already had to change the S10 DVD covers (I have the N. American versions)

-Stef

Comment

I'm not sure if you guys are still interested in new stills from the movie, but two more have been added to the first post

Comment

I'm not sure if you guys are still interested in new stills from the movie, but two more have been added to the first post
                              Of course we are!

Thanks.

Comment

Absolutely! I love the Mitchell and Carter shot.

(Are there any more Adria stills up your sleeve? )

Comment

Working...
                                X