This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
    Any CG shots like the Odyssey going through the supergate or any space fights?
    Check out my last post That was one of the best CGI things I've ever seen in Stargate. When you see them de materialised and going through the wormhole it makes you wonder if that will ever be possible. They broke the record and officially travelled where no one has been before....with a ship

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Check out my last post
      Nice images.
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

The power of the ORI need not be questioned

Spoiler:

Comment

Those are excellent pics you 2 have. You get green for them.
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

the wierdest thing was in the beggining.
            Spoiler:
            I didn't think that the Alterans looked like bunch of simple primitive villagers
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

If you're doing screencaps, I think people might like some of
              Spoiler:
              the ancient ship breaking out of the mountain and flying off

Comment

Not a bad idea. Will do some with that.

Comment

Do you think the city ship could be Atlantis? It would be really cool of it was and who knows how old it really is. The Ancient who created the ark made the stargate's too rightt? Forgot his name but i got a buzz when i saw that part

Comment

Originally posted by Terra_Atlantus_Ancient View Post
                    Do you think the city ship could be Atlantis? It would be really cool of it was and who knows how old it really is. The Ancient who created the ark made the stargate's too rightt? Forgot his name but i got a buzz when i saw that part

sorry but that ship was tiny, no bigger than the Oddy, no where near city ship size. Yerp that's the guy, I liked that part, I too forgot his name though, dammit lol.

Comment

Alterans!!
                      Spoiler:

Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

part two about the Alterans

Spoiler:

Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

You were quicker

Comment

g.o.d what's the guys name who created the Ark and did the stargate sketch? I could look for myself but I'm too lazy .

Comment

his name is Amelius, an alteran scientist who created Ark and stargates
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Ameleus or Meleus ? or something along those lines

Comment

Working...
                                X