Camello and Myn's smiley shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! I nearly forgot this one... hee...

I made that one without his coat... because the coat added over 10 kb...

The first one is less than 8kb, the second one is nearly 20. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

oh myn, they are just beautiful
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        Here, I found these in zuz's thread:

The first two aren't animated, but the third one is.
        oooohhh Thanks!

Comment

Here ya go!

They all right? Just tell me if you want me to change anything.
          squeeee!!!!! those are perfect!!!! i'll send you that list by the end of the week

The first one is less than 8kb, the second one is nearly 20. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...
          squeeee!!! again... i think i'm in absolute love
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Those are fantastic!!!!!

Comment

I'm not sure if you're serious... but here it is.

hehe oh im gonna get some use outta this XD *mwahahahaha*
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                squeeee!!!!! those are perfect!!!! i'll send you that list by the end of the week

okay... i still need an eyeroll, a sweatdrop, and a confused smilie... i could also use a version of , , , , and please!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Myn, I have a couple of small requests I was wondering if you could maybe do a smiley of Sheppard with the scruff from Epiphany? I want to see how a beard looks on a smiley
                  Also, is there any chance of some Keller smilies?

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                    oh myn, they are just beautiful
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                    oooohhh Thanks!
                    No problem!

Hee! Thanks.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Those are fantastic!!!!!
                    Thanks!

okay... i still need an eyeroll, a sweatdrop, and a confused smilie... i could also use a version of , , , , and please!
                    OK, I should be finished them by Thursday... if I'm not, then I won't be 'til the weekend after Thanksgiving. (I'm going out of town)

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Hey Myn, I have a couple of small requests I was wondering if you could maybe do a smiley of Sheppard with the scruff from Epiphany? I want to see how a beard looks on a smiley
                    Also, is there any chance of some Keller smilies?
                    Scruffy Shep? Of course!

Well, if that's an official request... then sure. But like I told Lilith, I'll be out of town starting Thurs. and won't be back until over a week later, so I probably won't be finished for a while.

sigpic

Comment

Scruffy Shep? Of course!

Well, if that's an official request... then sure. But like I told Lilith, I'll be out of town starting Thurs. and won't be back until over a week later, so I probably won't be finished for a while.
                      No problem!

Comment

OK, I should probably post this here too:
                        Well, there's no need to get into the boring details, but, to put it bluntly, I'm ill. (some of you may already know this) I have a chronic illness that doesn't seem to want to leave anytime soon. Again, without getting too detailed, one of the symptoms is lack of concentration and... well... thinking in general. So, when I take AGES to finish a smiley or to show my face in GateWorld at all, it's because I'm feeling particularly ill. Oh, and I did take a few unrelated trips out of town... but I had my laptop with me, so that's not really an excuse...

Anyway, enough of my complicated but boring life, it's time to get back to the subject at hand!
                        Smilies! And because of my lack of thinking abilities, I made an official to do list. There's over 23! I'll do as many as I can today and tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

...make that just tomorrow.... maybe...... bleh.

sigpic

Comment

take your time... for genius, one must need infinate patience
                            sigpic

Comment

take your time... for genius, one must need infinate patience
                              hehe for sarcastic genius see rodney, for political genius see wier, for dumb genius see sheppard and for the real genius.... see radek!!!
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

OFFICIAL NOTICE!

I'm soooo sorry! But... I'm not sure how much longer I can do this. Basically, I'm finding myself unable to use the computer more often than not nowadays. So...

I'm officially closing Camello and Myn's Smiley Shop until further notice.

What does that mean exactly? It means that I will be taking no more requests. It does not, however, mean that I won't be finishing the smilies already requested. Fear not, if it's in this thread, the Doctor Who smilies thread, or the Farscape smilies thread, I will be making it. I can't promise when exactly, but it shouldn't take more than a few months to finish them all...

(Obviously, this includes the Doctor Who, Farscape, and Heroes smiley threads.)

I'd like to thank everyone who has made suggestions and requests, given support, and even those of you who are lurking but never posted.

I have no idea what Camello will be doing about it, since he kinda... left. But if you want to request something more... go ahead. Just don't expect him to see it or do it any time soon.... or at all.

Now, like I said, this "closing up" of the shop isn't indefinite. I mean... no..... what am I trying to say? I'm trying to say... THIS IS NOT THE END! Well, it might be... but it might not be! It all depends on my RL issues, which are very, very uncertain. Now, it is very possible that I could be feeling especially good one day and change my mind and open it back up... only to close it again when I get worse. It's all sorta up in the air at the moment...

So... I love y'all! It's been really fun! We've made some adorable creations over the past year! *hugz 'n kisses*

Special thanks goes to our most frequent customers:

firefly827347
                                susanne
                                Trek_Girl42
                                Lilith
                                and Caldwell's 2IC

Thanks, guys!

I-.... don't know what else to say. :|

Questions?
                                Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 28 November 2007, 04:23 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X