This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Well, I'm packing up the town. I hope mad_gater hired enough movers!
    Don't leave without me! I am a little busy with, um... RDA

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      I felt slightly deserted when she ran off. I didn't know if you were still here! And yeah, chopped liver, huh! Liver, food, eating... D**n, I knew I forgot something again! As many shipper cookies as I have been eating I keep forgetting to add other nutritional stuff, like RL food...
      b'ah!!! Who needs it??!!! I'm fairly sure a diet of shipper cookies and Jackowacko cocktails fulfils the dietary requirements of the food pyramid.... well, the Shipper Food Pyramid!!

It just seems so quite! Your not chopped liver! YUCK! I don't even like whole liver! But I like you guys!
      yeah, it is pretty quiet. I was off wandering around the rest of the forum, catching up on the general opinion of the new eps on Fri, and checking out the new pictures from Gatecon by David. *sigh* I'm still sad I didn't get to go Apparently he has all sorts of interesting stuff to show us, just in drips, not everything at the same time..... *tragic face*

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        Don't leave without me! I am a little busy with, um... RDA
        Reaallyyyy? *raised eyebrow*
        I didn't realise there was enough room for THREE in those packing trunks... (or, my mistake, are you referring to your Shipper Town-issued Jack clone??

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          And a very good beta she is! And I am finished posting the sequel to The Things We Demand From Love to my website. The link is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/id4.html

Warning: Major Shippiness and NC-17!!

For those of you that don't like NC-17 I apologize. I haven't had time to do an R rated version!

Please give feedback! Good, bad or indifferent! It's all helpful in future development of stories!!

Wow meimei, that was definitely worth the wait! Can't wait for the sequel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Ship Nana, as you know I am new to this posting stuff. I have a question for you? What? Did you think I would forget you???? NEVER

I have been watching lots of videos from Caty and Marimba (thanks Caty for helping me with all that BTW. I have been having fun! ) Anyway, I had great fun watching Marimba's Snarky Vids but I am a bit confused....do the Gray Shipper Cookies bring on the snarkiness or help contain it?

There is just so much to learn here....
            They help bring that snarky feeling under control!!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by samplusjackequalsgrace
              I'v been gone because I went to an observetory. One of the ameture telescopers there said there was no such thing as the pegasus galaxy, so that means the galaxy is nonexistent, so McKay must now be nonexistent, which means he can no longer bother Sam, or try to get in the way of Jack!

Good then maybe we can find a way to have transfered there? What do ya think?
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                Reaallyyyy? *raised eyebrow*
                I didn't realise there was enough room for THREE in those packing trunks... (or, my mistake, are you referring to your Shipper Town-issued Jack clone??
                I plead the fifth!

Comment

Originally Posted by Critter
                  Ship Nana, as you know I am new to this posting stuff. I have a question for you? What? Did you think I would forget you???? NEVER

I have been watching lots of videos from Caty and Marimba (thanks Caty for helping me with all that BTW. I have been having fun! ) Anyway, I had great fun watching Marimba's Snarky Vids but I am a bit confused....do the Gray Shipper Cookies bring on the snarkiness or help contain it?
                  Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  They help bring that snarky feeling under control!!!!
                  Do we have a cookie that creates snarkiness, or do we just rely on our own natural ability?

Token ~

Comment

Do we have a cookie that creates snarkiness, or do we just rely on our own natural ability?
                    We just have to think of TPTB and it brings it all on!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

You mean fifth is in there as well?? You go girl!!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        We just have to think of TPTB and it brings it all on!!!
                        I was wondering!

Token ~

Comment

OK, Tame's still working on out luxurious new quarters, so I think we have time for a nice long cool drink (well, except for me, cos I'll be having hot chocolate seeing as its decided to go Alaskan around here! ).

Comment

WOW! I might actually be around to move into the new thread with you all, every other time I have woken up in the morning to find a shiny new thread with about 3 or 4 pages already filled up

Hopefully i'll be able to say awake long enough to celebrate the move with you all

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Here is our Bright and Shiny new Thread TWELVE

And here are a few nice pictures of our couple and a bit of candle light to set the mood

And so begins our new thread!!!!!!!!!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Congratulations Token......you hit 1000 posts. YeeeeeHaaaaahhhhh!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X