Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Outcast" Pre-Airing and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    *cries "Look! What's that... thing over there?!!"* and hustles Peggy out of the thread*

*peeks back into thread*

It's okay. I don't think anybody noticed us. Just play it cool...

*whistles nonchalantly*

Comment

Yeah...I'll just pretend that didn't happen...
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
        Yeah...I'll just pretend that didn't happen...
        What? What's that you say? Something happened? I didn't see anything. Nope. Nothing at all....
        sigpic

Comment

Nope nothing! I saw nothing!

Anyway...

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

why is there an aurora pod in this ep?
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
              Half off sale?

Hmm, yeah, curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                Good question. My guess would be that it's how Stanton Research got a hold of nanite technology. I'm just gonna go out on a limb say that maybe...

Spoiler:
                ...the Aurora's secret about the Wraith weakness was nanite technology? I mean I guess it makes sense, the nanites were made to fight the Wraith. Maybe somehow some of the technology was jettisoned off of the Aurora and made its way to Earth?

I know it sounds a bit farfetched but it'd be cool if it were true!

Comment

Good question. My guess would be that it's how Stanton Research got a hold of nanite technology. I'm just gonna go out on a limb say that maybe...

Spoiler:
                  ...the Aurora's secret about the Wraith weakness was nanite technology? I mean I guess it makes sense, the nanites were made to fight the Wraith. Maybe somehow some of the technology was jettisoned off of the Aurora and made its way to Earth?

I know it sounds a bit farfetched but it'd be cool if it were true!
                  Hmm Mabey.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-14-2007.html

.... but I did put out a couple of pink pages on Outcast (something for the Ronon-Sheppard scene, and something for Sheppard’s scene with his ex-wife Karen), ...

Note: other spoilers indicate Shep's ex-wife was named Nancy, but hey, things do change!

Comment

Karen? I thought the spoilers said the ex-wife's name was Nancy. I like Karen better though.

And Prion edited her post faster than me.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        Karen? I thought the spoilers said the ex-wife's name was Nancy. I like Karen better though.

And Prion edited her post faster than me.
                        I like Karen better myself. Still her final name could still be changed.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          I like Karen better myself. Still her final name could still be changed.
                          Karen is better IMO too. Nanci (with an "i" instead of an "y") is my mom's name. It would be weird.
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Several OUTCAST art department photos at

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-15-2007.html

ooh, we get to see Sheppard's quarters!

Plus..

Anonymous #1 writes: “So, is Shep's ex-wife's name Karen or Nancy?”

Answer: While I appreciate a clearly devoted fan’s attempt to correct me, I don’t think I need to point out that since I was working on the script in questions yesterday afternoon, I should be in a better to know that Sheppard’s ex-wife’s name is Karen. I mean Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

ooh, we get to see Sheppard's quarters!
                              Yes, Shep's quarters. If they're the same then there's nothing special.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                              X