This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More news:

Well, even though I was back at the office today in body, in spirit I was with Will Waring and co. over at Green Timbers where they were shooting day #4 of Harmony. I hope my spirit brought an umbrella because it was downright miserable this morning.
    Tomorrow, I’m heading to Green Timbers for Harmony day #5: the other night shoot!
    And like prion said: Video of Jodelle and Joe

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-4-2007.html
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

This episode looks better and better. I was so disappointed by first spoilers but this step-by-step news about making is great thing. And it seems really difficult for them. I think that there is terrible cold and probably rainy.
      The new photos are totally different than the previous and I think that this episode might be more complicated than it seemed to be after first spoilers.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Yeah, now I was excited from the get-go, don't ask me why I liked it. I think it was the fact there would be a kid. I have a thing about kids in tv eps...it's always interesting to see how adults manage them on screen and how they relate with each other; I think that was the thing and then of course the fact the Genii are there...they're wicked cool.

But from the pics and the tidbits of what's going on has been getting me going even more. It's definitely an ep I'm looking forward too for other reasons besides the above, it seems a bit lighter than all the eps which seem very emotionally and pyshologically driven. I hope there is a bit of lightness anyway, it will be fun to see that on screen if there is, just to divert my attention from drama, so to speak.
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I am not too excited about kids in sci-fi. I think it´s from the times of Wesley Crusher in Enterprise-D

But Jodelle is talented actress and I think that even irritating brat could be kind of cute thanks to her.
          And I don´t think that anything with Genii should be funny episode. That´s the reason why I am looking forward to Harmony.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Day #4 of shooting:

A late blog entry today as I was on location at Green Timbers for day #4 of Harmony. A very exciting outing today highlighted by an owl sighting that effectively shut down production. We were in the midst of setting up the next shot when somebody shouted: “Hey! It’s an owl!” And the next thing I knew, everyone had cleared out. I caught up with the crew beneath the large tree they had gathered around to gaze up at the magnificent bird. “Ooooh,”marveled one of the women from make-up. “Beautiful,”remarked an A.D. “I think I can hit it from here,”muttered a hopeful David Hewlett.

Eventually, the owl flew off and the disappointed crew grudgingly returned to work. Good thing too as we had a lot to get through today: six forest scenes which including a couple of crane shots for the “And why would they want to kill her?” sequence (I swear, that’s what it says on the call sheet) and some EXT. NIGHT. I’m pleased to report all went well and that, unlike yesterday, none of our actors came into contact with any poison oak. Yep, it was smooooth sailing…until around 7:30 p.m. when someone shouted “The owl’s back!” and everyone dropped what they were doing to go see.
            Owl alert!
            Joe F. serenading

Video: David Hewlett's astoundingly accurate owl impression

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-5-2007.html

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-6-2007.html

Today, main unit was in the FX Stage, shooting the Harmony tease

Also, go to that link, click on the date of September 6th to see a video of David Hewlett talking about tree moss.

Comment

Pics and stuff!
                Today, main unit was in the FX Stage, shooting the Harmony tease.
                Pics:
                What's smokin'?
                Genii and Crew
                More of Genii
                Hmm you dont look too good
                More Genii + Crew

Video:
                Helping nature along

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-6-2007.html

hehe prion got there right before me

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

She does that a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    I am not too excited about kids in sci-fi. I think it´s from the times of Wesley Crusher in Enterprise-D

But Jodelle is talented actress and I think that even irritating brat could be kind of cute thanks to her.
                    And I don´t think that anything with Genii should be funny episode. That´s the reason why I am looking forward to Harmony.
                    Well I actually liked Wes so. But I was never concerned about this episode and now I'm really excited.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

David Hewlett Twitter 9/10/07, noonish ET

40 plus pages of lines to learn for next week...fun wow! Last day on Harmony and then moving into Trio. about 19 hours ago from web

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        David Hewlett Twitter 9/10/07, noonish ET

40 plus pages of lines to learn for next week...fun wow! Last day on Harmony and then moving into Trio. about 19 hours ago from web
                        Sounds like he's having a blast.

Comment

From JM's Blog:

Meanwhile, Will did a masterful job on Harmony. I LOVE this episode. I can’t say enough great things about Jodelle Ferland’s performance. Her interactions with the boys is both hilarious and touching.
                          http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-13-2007.html

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                            More juciy tidbits yum. I really am getting impatient now.

Comment

Not much of an update, but hey, it's a mention:

And for all those interested, Harmony is coming along nicely. With it, Midway, Kindred I and II, and Last Man closing out the season, there’s no doubt that we’ll certainly be finishing VERY strong.
                              http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-17-2007.html

Comment

Just a little

Well, given the flash hailstorm that pounded Burnaby today (catching Marty G. and I on our way to post to finish cutting Harmony) I think I’ll declare Summer officially over.
                                Video:
                                Genii Under Fire

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-18-2007.html

Comment

Working...
                                X