and hey WENDY!![/QUOTE]

Hello (waves and grins)
    Hugs
    Wendy
    John Sheppard is my happy place
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

im trying to piece together all the little clippets and things ive written and theres one I just cannot find.

Spoiler:
      it was a heated argument between j/t about john telling her she doesnt have to throw her and ronon in his face and teyla ends up slapping him and it gets all freakin dramatic and he kisses her telling her they cant be together

Anyone remember it? well if you come across it will ya let me know? i'd really appreciate it - Thanks peeps
      Hrmmm ..might it be this one... the only one I know that fits..that I had on my harddrive...
      Spoiler:
      John stood in the doorway pretending to have a conversation with Rodney and Sam but his eyes were fixed elsewhere. He looked at Teyla as she talked and laughed standing closely to Ronon. His heart pounded in his chest and he felt the powerful burn of jealousy in his heart.

Later that evening Teyla came to see him in his quarters. “Good evening, Colonel. I came to see if you were alright. You did not seem to enjoy yourself at the festivities.”

“You seemed to have a good enough time for the both of us,” he mumbled.

“Excuse me?” she said confused, only catching half of what he said.

“Nothing. Look Teyla, I’m just really tired so if you wouldn’t mind…” and he held his hand out towards the door.

“John?” she said quietly approaching him. She placed her hand on his arm and his heart beat faster. “What is it?” She looked into his eyes and he swallowed.

“Look,” he started. He couldn’t believe he was about to have this conversation. “If you want to have a relationship with someone Teyla, that’s your business. Far be it from me to stand in your way, but if you’re gonna be with another member of my team, I—“

Teyla interrupted him. “What are you talking about?”

“I saw you with Ronon. I see you everyday with him! The way you two are with each other, it’s just….Look, that kind of stuff shouldn’t happen on the job, it’s not—“

“John, what is going on here? Ronon and I are friends! You know this!” Teyla was getting flustered and her voice was getting higher.

“I just don’t want this rubbed in my face anymore, ok?” John said turning away from her.

“Rubbed in your…..There is nothing between him and I, John! And I cannot believe you would even care if it were true!”

John walked right up to her causing her to jump in surprise, his eyes searching her face hard. “Stop it Teyla, stop pretending! Don’t you know how I feel? Can’t you see it?”

She held her breath in for a moment. “No, John! How should I know how you feel if you do not tell me! All I have ever wanted is for you tell me!”

“You really want to know Teyla? All I do is think about you! You haunt my world, day and night! I can’t get you out of my head and it’s killing me! Knowing we can never be together, knowing this can never happen!”

“Why John? Why can’t this happen?!” she cried.

“Is that what you want Teyla? Are you sure you wouldn’t want your precious Ronon?” he yelled sarcastically.

She slapped him hard in the face, tears in her eyes.

He closed his eyes for a moment and then looked at her and grabbed her roughly pulling her close. “This cannot happen,” he said through gritted teeth. “I…..I….” He trailed off, his voice breaking.

And then he kissed her hard, overwhelmed with his passion and desire for her. She pulled him tighter and he kissed her even harder.
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        That's usual ,,, not that I mind them atleast...it's just that NOTHING and NOONE stands a chance against them when they show up in masses... oh well... not much we can do...but fight our fight...

I just saw the voting now when I'm back home...I see more vote...niiiceeeee
        10 more votes is needed in the Favorite ship episode picture game..
        and they need 30!! more in the Favorite kiss picture...

Ah yes the Best hairdo... consider it done ...it will be on my link list as of tomorrow... as will Favorite Sheppard epi and Favorite Teyla epi... since hrmm I think that's all that they are involved in... I refuse to play the minor Teyla ships.... I'm a J/T fan and only that... I refuse to even think or having backup ships... *meh*
        GO News Link Girl!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Does anyone what the episode is called when
          Spoiler:
          Teyla goes to her people and finds out they're missing
          oh and is it near the beginning of the season!

I'm so dyin to see that ep........GAAAAAAAAA,isn't it time it started.....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Does anyone what the episode is called when
            Spoiler:
            Teyla goes to her people and finds out they're missing
            oh and is it near the beginning of the season!

I'm so dyin to see that ep........GAAAAAAAAA,isn't it time it started.....
            The epi is most likely to be Missing....which number in airing it will be...uhm... that I can't remember...anyone else??
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

51 DAYS LEFT!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Spoiler:
                But I've never seen a female drone. Just BIG, bulky ones.

LOL. I hope you didn't hurt yourself. JM can be tricky like that.
                *rubs tail* I'm OK, no need to call a EMS crew

and yes that is true only thing is,
                Spoiler:
                We've seen a Hive Queen and female Wraith before, only thing is we rarely see the actual Drone(who knows there might be a femal actor behind the kmask for all we know)

Anyway *slaps John who is once again getting a bit close to the computer* I gotta restrain this dude for a bit, if you see or hear from Teyla let her know John's getting his butt whiped in the Gym *drags John to the Gym for a sparring bit of fun*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  *rubs tail* I'm OK, no need to call a EMS crew

and yes that is true only thing is,
                  Spoiler:
                  We've seen a Hive Queen and female Wraith before, only thing is we rarely see the actual Drone(who knows there might be a femal actor behind the kmask for all we know)

Anyway *slaps John who is once again getting a bit close to the computer* I gotta restrain this dude for a bit, if you see or hear from Teyla let her know John's getting his butt whiped in the Gym *drags John to the Gym for a sparring bit of fun*

Hey Y'all! I'm jammin' to Mary Poppins at the moment!

Everyone sing with me:

Supercalifragilisticexbialdous.....continue! Help me!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Missing....Thanks NinaM!

51 days for you guys,it'a a little longer for us lowly humans!

You go whip his butt Kitty,and tell him to stay away from the comp or i'll come and whip his butt too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey wendy glad to hae you back on the thread
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Awesome job Donna and thanks. be back later and Donna I'll talk tonight.
                        Thanks Lea
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Hey wendy glad to hae you back on the thread
                          Thanks Donna

nice to see you too hon
                          Hugs
                          Wendy
                          John Sheppard is my happy place
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

Hey Y'all! I'm jammin' to Mary Poppins at the moment!

Everyone sing with me:

Supercalifragilisticexbialdous.....continue! Help me!
                            LOL. What a nut.

Tey: We'll have to see.

Linda: It's Missing and I believe it's the 7th ep.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Thanks Lea
                              Congrats Donna on 1000 posts!!!!!

Comment

WELCOME BACK WENDYJ
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X