John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    I know none of you will believe it since I've not written anything in so long, but I've been a busy beaver! I've got a one shot, in the link below and the final installment of Ties That Bind is on its way!

Here's my new one!

http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...&ageconsent=ok
    Suz: That's so funny because I just finish a story with the same title, but it's on FF and it's mostly about Teyla during part of S4.

I'll be reading yours later. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks Elf! I love those rolling hips of Joe. LOL
      You're welcome!

nnnNNNiccCCeeEE, aren't they...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I know... I put that one on the shelf for far too long... it needs to be finished. It's almost done, just a few more pages.

I've actually got a great plot bunny for another big multi chapter fic, so when TTB is done I'm gonna start that one. And yeah, I'm hoping that great JT in S4 leads me to great heights!
        Excellent fic, Suz. Nicely worded. Can you imagine if that really did happen? Oh my!

The angst!

Can't wait till you update The Ties that Bind.

thanks for sharing!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          You're welcome!

I thought you were going to bed Elf?

Camy, got any challenges? you may post them both here on Gateworld or in the comments area of the Arena

in fact ANYONE that has a story challenge can post them at the Arena! It's a "free-for-all" plece!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I know none of you will believe it since I've not written anything in so long, but I've been a busy beaver! I've got a one shot, in the link below and the final installment of Ties That Bind is on its way!

Here's my new one!

http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...&ageconsent=ok
            Loved your fic Suzanne!!!!...I'd be totally happy if this happened in Season 4!!!. Thank you for sharing your new fic with us, i missed your writing!.

Can't wait till you update Ties That Bind!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              I thought you were going to bed Elf?

Camy, got any challenges? you may post them both here on Gateworld or in the comments area of the Arena

in fact ANYONE that has a story challenge can post them at the Arena! It's a "free-for-all" plece!
              I"ll be off soon, but I"ll sleep on it!
              sigpic

Comment

Just finished listened to interviews! The links are posted in the Stargate News
                thread under adventures in scfi interviews....

They actually say in that thread that there is a part 2 but I do not think so unless that was last week! I don't care about that one! I only wanted the one with JF interview anyway...childish, I know...

I am not fast enough to try to type and listen to interview at the same time.
                I forget to continue and just end listening! I think they are going to have it up on the site for a while though! It is pretty good too!

Well, gotta say good night for now!

I actually do have doc's appt morning! And, it is the right day...
                So, what if I so excited I went today (Tues) instead of WED!

I planned it that way......NOTTTT!!!

G'night!

Elf

Did he say anything about John/Teyla???. I'll definitely try and check it out later, Thanks!!!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Hey prion just posted this in the JFT thread! Thought y'all would enjoy the new interviews. You can access the interview on the main link now too! I am listening to right now! But, I used the second link. I only get audio and that is fine with me!
                  Thanks Elf for the link. I'll watch or listen later. Trying to catch up.

Sorry for the confusion. That's why mine is on FF and Suz is on JTC. No worries. Ruby and I both have fics titled Unseen, but hers is for Harry Potter and my is JT.

Comment

Congrats Scifan on 1900 posts!!!...your almost at 2000 how awesome!!!
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Camy: Sleep well

The comments area I mean is for the "rules" post

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Thanks Mayra.
                        Spoiler:
                        I believe that the Seer says something about her people being in darkness or in a dark place. Something like that, but you could be right too. It's been so long since I've read it.
                        Thanks Scifan

Spoiler:
                        hmmm, so her people maybe being dead is still a possibility..i hope not though!
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Teyllia..he wrote Rachel and BABY!!!!!!!!! He did confirm it.

Am I the only one understanding it this way?
                          I kinda took it the same way, but I don't remember hearing about the baby being a girl. But I'm also getting it second hand. I didn't read BamBam's quote directly.

Comment

Congrats MrsB and Sci on your milestones! I haven't been here much today and doubt I'll be here tomorrow. I'll have to see what I miss when Elf's newsletter comes out!

Elf, hope your dr's appointment goes well.
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

You're welcome!

Roll baby Roll!!! Can you tell I'm tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Congrats Scifan on 1900 posts!!!...your almost at 2000 how awesome!!!
                                Thanks Mayra. I'm so excited!! I'm hoping by the end of the week. We'll see.

Suz read your fic. It was GREAT! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                                X