Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Another one tempting me!!!!!!!!!
    LOL No pressure or anything right haha no dont worry about it, he answers bits and pieces of stuff usually enough to appease the j/t-ers at least a little bit, so we can make due we with what we get

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      I've just been looking through my con pics with Joe F.... sheesh can't believe that I actually had his arm around me.

This is a pic that he autographed... anyone want to see the pics of me with him..

Sure!! Post away blue!

Comment

Helllloooooo.....where the heck is everyone

Comment

Another one tempting me!!!!!!!!!
          Aye,so ye'll huv tae ask the question now

I've just been looking through my con pics with Joe F.... sheesh can't believe that I actually had his arm around me.

This is a pic that he autographed... anyone want to see the pics of me with him..

Oh yeah,post away

Sooooooo,when will we get a new update to secrets MrsB!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Aye,so ye'll huv tae ask the question now

Oh yeah,post away

Sooooooo,when will we get a new update to secrets MrsB!
            lol tonights a good bet i just have to stop being lazy

Comment

Hey Y'all!

How's everyone doing this lovely day!

Blue- Love the autographed piccie with JF! I also love the wallie you did for
              Secrets!

I am still going through the posts I have missed since last night. I will be back
              soon! *Elf going through pages*
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

haha....so tonight will be very early in the morning for me so i'll probably catch the update tomorrow after work......I really wish i had access to the computer at work but i don't,oh well!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  haha....so tonight will be very early in the morning for me so i'll probably catch the update tomorrow after work......I really wish i had access to the computer at work but i don't,oh well!
                  where you from linda??? its 3:30 pm for me i just got home from work - that really stinks you dont have a a computer at your job but at least you wont ever get fired for spending all your time on here lol

duhhhh for me i just saw it says scotland

Comment

Ok here goes... both pics were taken at London Expo but the second one was autographed in Manchester 3 weeks later when I met Joe again.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

DM...I hope you got a good look at all the wonderful things that came out of your 20 challenge..and if I may, I think we need 20 new ones! Right guys!?
                      I'd take up Scifan's offer. There are some things in the galleria that weren't posted here as well and I hope you swing by and take a look at them as well....
                      Camy,

Thanks, hon! No, I'm still about 80 pages behind now. But this post of yours will help some. I think I may never totally catch up.

Twenty more? I'll see what I can do.

Doxy

Comment

Ok here goes... both pics were taken at London Expo but the second one was autographed in Manchester 3 weeks later when I met Joe again.

Spoiler:

these are so freakin cool blue!!thanks!!!! and HAPPY 3000 POSTS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          where you from linda??? its 3:30 pm for me i just got home from work - that really stinks you dont have a a computer at your job but at least you wont ever get fired for spending all your time on here lol

duhhhh for me i just saw it says scotland
                          Yup,Scotland and it's 20:45 here!

Spoiler:

Cooooooollllllll,you are sooooooooo lucky!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooooohhhh,3000 posts,congrats!

I know this is kinda of topic but do they ever do conventions in Scotland,i've never been to a convention.....ever!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

You HOT CHICKY LUCKY MOMMA!

These are wonderful! thanks for sharing!

Scifan..when you return, do you mind compiling those fics and artwork for DM and simply sending them to her via PM...she doesn't come often and even if you post them she may not see them for awhile.....Thanks hon!

CONGRATS BLUE ON YOUR 3,000 posts!
                              sigpic

Comment

congrats Blue to 3000 posts and also i made a wallie
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X