John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Here's a link to Zuz's smilie thread, page one. Happy hunting. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43721
    Cool,thanks...Lookin through it the now
    sigpic

Comment

hey you know what i was just reading was david hewletts twitter thingy that he updates pretty darn often - you guys ever look at it?

oohhhh ok i'm catching up now
      Spoiler:
      - thats how people know he gets trapped with katie brown in quaratine he says it right on this twitter thing duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Allright where is everybody WAKE UP - guests, go register

omg
      Spoiler:
      did you guys see his movie or the preview?? he's like...naked in it!!!
      Last edited by MrsB108; 22 July 2007, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Yoohoo,i'm awake considering it's 16:35 here
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          hey you know what i was just reading was david hewletts twitter thingy that he updates pretty darn often - you guys ever look at it?

oohhhh ok i'm catching up now
          Spoiler:
          - thats how people know he gets trapped with katie brown in quaratine he says it right on this twitter thing duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Allright where is everybody WAKE UP - guests, go register

I was looking for zuz's thread to see if I could find any other good smilies. I'm thinking about asking her to do some special ones, if she doesn't mind. Hubby loved the ones I found. He had an idea for "don't drink and gate" but I couldn't find one with shep and beer mug. His idea was shep w/mug then shep w/ black eye. "Before----After" kinda thing. I thought it was a cute idea.

MrsB. Do you have a link to DH twitter?

Comment

I was looking for zuz's thread to see if I could find any other good smilies. I'm thinking about asking her to do some special ones, if she doesn't mind. Hubby loved the ones I found. He had an idea for "don't drink and gate" but I couldn't find one with shep and beer mug. His idea was shep w/mug then shep w/ black eye. "Before----After" kinda thing. I thought it was a cute idea.

MrsB. Do you have a link to DH twitter?
            That would be SO funny!! hammered shep with a black eye lol
            Thats so cool someone knows how to actually MAKE the little animated sga people....

here's the link http://twitter.com/dhewlett

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Ok here's my prediction for Col. Shep and
              Spoiler:
              Larrin in the The Travelers

Spoiler:

Colonel Sheppard stood there, slightly nervous, with his hands bound behind him. Two unfriendly looking guards on either side of him held their guns pointed towards him.

"Is this really neccesary?" John asked trying to keep his voice normal.

Larrin turned, smiling coyly at him.

"Of course, Colonel," she spoke as she approached him. "We know exactly what kind of man you are."

John cleared his throat. "And what kind is that?"

She walked over to him, leaning in, and whispered in his ear, "The kind that would try to escape."

John smiled. "Well, I guess you do know me then."

She put her hands on his shoulders from behind. "Colonel, we have no desire to harm you. In fact, some of us, would very much like to be your.......friend." She spoke softly as she turned to face him, her eyes heavy on his.

John's eyes widened as he took her meaning in. "Oh," he responded lamely.

"Would you like that Colonel? Would you like to be my........friend?" Larrin asked sexily, as she kissed him softly, closing her eyes.

John stood, eyes open, unmoving as her lips touched his.

She quickly opened her eyes and pulled back. "Do you not find me attractive, Colonel Sheppard?"

His face flushed and he looked away from her. "No, it's not that....." he said voice trailing.

"Oh, I see," Larrin said harshly, her voice rising. "Your fantasies lie elsewhere, do they?"

John said nothing.

"Tell me. Tell me of this woman who claims your desires."

John looked at her, hesitant.

"Tell me!"

"Well, for starters, she could kick the crap out of you..."
              Mrs.B...you better post these in Ff.net! I"M loving this one!

That last line....LOOOOOOVE IT! and Secrets Chapter 14...

MRS...B!!!!!!!!! Shame on you!

Keeping us in suspense like that...and so early in the afternoon too...

I"M LOVING IT!

Voting starts on the 22nd of July people!

Woohooo!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                As Sunday has now reached 50 points... I have started voting for the Return Part 1... in the ship fav episode game.. so don't forget to post your pics of the Return..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...59#post6917259
                I"m on it...this is what I was thinking of doing. It will take us a bit longer but we'll get two episodes done at once....We could alternate days and do both the Return part 1 and or Phantoms or Conversion or The Long Goodbye.

Which should we do next? I think we should do Conversion because there is nothing more confirming our ship than that kiss. Everything else can be interpreted in many different ways, but that kiss alone tells how John wants Teyla more than simply as a friend!

I'm off to vote!
                sigpic

Comment

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Myn had some smilies too.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Mrs.B...you better post these in Ff.net! I"M loving this one!

That last line....LOOOOOOVE IT! and Secrets Chapter 14...

MRS...B!!!!!!!!! Shame on you!

Keeping us in suspense like that...and so early in the afternoon too...

I"M LOVING IT!

Voting starts on the 22nd of July people!

Woohooo!
                    Thanks Camy!!! I'm having a total blast writing all this stuff, and obviously doing ZERO work while im actually at work lol

Comment

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Myn had some smilies too.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omg thats hysterical

hey shep, Don't drink and gate!

Comment

Thanks for the updates MrsB..... things don't seem to be getting any easier for them.

I like the scenario with Larrin as well.

Spoiler:
                        I heard about Rodney being stuck with Katie Brown as well in Quarantine and can't say it really interests me at all.
                        Rodney is the last person on Atlantis that I am interested in relationship wise, and sorry but I find Katie Brown the most boring character on the show. I think he could have been good with Cadman, and I would have liked that but not Katie. It just seems a bit odd to be pushing their relationship to the forefront.. I mean we havn't see her all season and she pops up in Sunday and wham they are now ment to be in a serious relationship.. Where was she when Rodney was dying in Tao of Rodney... he didnt include her in his farewell speeches.

It seems the ptb may be going down the route of relationships were no one is really interested, rather than giving us something between the characters that have actually being building up over the last three years.

I'm not really bothered about Larrin at all as an obstacle to JT.... she does the kissing and John is going to play along if it helps him get free. I don't think Teyla's
                        Spoiler:
                        love interest will last long either but will serve again as an obstacle to keep John and Teyla apart for the time being. I don't really mind them throwing obstacles in their way once John and Teyla's feelings remain consistant throughout, and we don't get a scenario as we did with Sam and Jack where you didnt really know from one week to the next as to how they felt about each other. If we are messed around like Sam and Jack and it's a "will they, won't they" scenario indefinitely, I think I will give up. I really don't mind a continuation of what we got in season three, but each season needs to up the ante a little and not to do a complete U turn and have us back at square one. I don't have the patience for that, so I'm hoping that's not what the tpb have in mind.

Also wondering what everyone thinks to JF's idea for an episode that tptb are pitching at the moment..
                        Spoiler:
                        It looks like John goes back to earth but takes someone with him...that someone won't be Teyla as JM has confirmed that she won't be going to earth in season four. Any ideas what he may be going back for... father dying/died/ ex wife in trouble. It looks like its ment to give us some backstory but again I don't want anything that involved any past relationships or his ex wife
                        sigpic

Comment

Here is the link again of the smileys and mini movie clips of JT. I have to add all the others whenever I get a chance!
                          sigpic

Comment

They better not do a
                            Spoiler:
                            backward step with the whole John/Teyla relationship
                            or i will be seriously very upset and angry if they do!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the updates MrsB..... things don't seem to be getting any easier for them.

Spoiler:
                              I heard about Rodney being stuck with Katie Brown as well in Quarantine and can't say it really interests me at all.
                              Rodney is the last person on Atlantis that I am interested in relationship wise, and sorry but I find Katie Brown the most boring character on the show. I think he could have been good with Cadman, and I would have liked that but not Katie. It just seems a bit odd to be pushing their relationship to the forefront.. I mean we havn't see her all season and she pops up in Sunday and wham they are now ment to be in a serious relationship.. Where was she when Rodney was dying in Tao of Rodney... he didnt include her in his farewell speeches.

It seems the ptb may be going down the route of relationships were no one is really interested, rather than giving us something between the characters that have actually being building up over the last three years.

I'm not really bothered about Larrin at all as an obstacle to JT.... she does the kissing and John is going to play along if it helps him get free. I don't think Teyla's
                              Spoiler:
                              love interest will last long either but will serve again as an obstacle to keep John and Teyla apart for the time being. I don't really mind them throwing obstacles in their way once John and Teyla's feelings remain consistant throughout, and we don't get a scenario as we did with Sam and Jack where you didnt really know from one week to the next as to how they felt about each other. If we are messed around like Sam and Jack and it's a "will they, won't they" scenario indefinitely, I think I will give up. I really don't mind a continuation of what we got in season three, but each season needs to up the ante a little and not to do a complete U turn and have us back at square one. I don't have the patience for that, so I'm hoping that's not what the tpb have in mind.

Also wondering what everyone thinks to JF's idea for an episode that tptb are pitching at the moment..
                              Spoiler:
                              It looks like John goes back to earth but takes someone with him...that someone won't be Teyla as JM has confirmed that she won't be going to earth in season four. Any ideas what he may be going back for... father dying/died/ ex wife in trouble. It looks like its ment to give us some backstory but again I don't want anything that involved any past relationships or his ex wife
                              I'm glad youre liking my stories blue!
                              I can't say im enthralled by Rodney/Katie either, and for the commanding personality Rodney has, it might have been more suitable to go with someone who would rival him either in intelligence/personality or whatever

But I can't say I give it much thought really cuz the main focus for relationships for me, well is obvious and i wish they would give ronon one too cuz i think his character could do some great angst as well

side note:
                              Spoiler:
                              i think they said ronon goes with john to earth

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Blue...

Spoiler:
                                have you read any more info on that story for Teyla's hidden love interest? Will that in fact be the case or is it someone from her past?
                                It will be interesting to see why John wants to go back to Earth and who he will take with him. Logic and reason make me believe it will be Rodney but who knows. Could it be Ronon? Yeah, going back to see an ex-wife might be a bit too much, but at the same time, maybe he needs to close that chapter or maybe his feelings that he failed on that one is what might be keeping him from moving forward. For some reason I think it will deal more with his family. It was odd that he didn't want to send any message to anyone back home in Letters From Pegasus. Should be an interesting story. But I've noticed too that these guys aren't really good at all this character drama thing.

As far as Rodney and Katie...I've always said that this show is not about Romance at all. Bringing in another ship canon is going to take away from making John and Teyla canon for a very long time. The story between Rodney and Katie is an awful one and it goes to show that the writers simply aren't interested in doing anything between the main characters as of yet to move forward. I simply can't see them writing two or even three shippy stories into the show. This is not that kind of show! If the writers are going to focus on Katie and Rodney in Season 4, then I don't see them making John and Teyla any more than what they have done up till now. Sure we will get those scenes but that's all we will get. We won't be getting any confirmations or anything like that and most likely it will steer Teyla in another direction. In addition if it's true about Ronon and Keller, I really think that means no for JT for a long time. At least nothing solid or any moving forward, only to give us what they've given us up till now! I don't care to see any other ship on the show cause I know it won't be done right, and because I know that this is not what this is about. Look at a show like Farscape, they concentrated on John and Aeryn and any other ships in the show stayed either way behind and lagged creativity and interest or things were simply done on a one show fling type of thing.

In addition, if Quarantine will be about
                                Spoiler:
                                Rodney and Katie being stuck and admitting their true feelings, then I highly doubt we are going to get anything close to that with John and Teyla in the same episode. I can put money on that too. They just aren't going to have an entire show on shippy stuff like that...not even Sunday was so much like that..but who knows...I could be wrong...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X