X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
    Hey Shippers
    OMG, hours to catch up, because I didn't want to miss any of Thread X...
    I should've taken better notes..

Mala, you are a genius..ROTFLMAO reading the tv guide page..calssic.

All newbies/delurkers WELCOME!!! (Great post, Toni, very uplifting)

Token, when can I permanantly move into Shipper Town? Packing all worldly belongings now, just give the word...(just make sure my room is conveniently located right by MG and Ship Nana...that would be between the bar and the Bakery, of course).

Marimba, glad you're back, hope you feel better and thanks for the report...sounds hopeful.

OK, WAY too tired to post much, after reading 40 plus pages, but want to report that I have CONVERTED ANOTHER SHIPPER!!! Yep, a friend and I just finished all the Highlander series (converted her to that, too) and I told her I had a the new obsession for us...SG1!! Introduced her to a few music vids, gave her the website for GW...she's gonna be HOOKED!! She saw the ship right off and also showed her excellent taste in drooling over RDA (gotta LUV Marimba's Whataman vid!)

talk to you all tomorrow

Di, converting the world, one shipper at a time
    Di...did you see we get to expand our rooms !!!! way cool we moved the nieghbors out due to our late night Jackfesting or was that feasting....whatever

Way to go converting another Shipper !!!! I say Di should be in charge of Publicity and Sales

and That Whattaman Vid....OMG I showed my Mom that one...(she is in her 60's) and she was just a grinning and said well he is definitely cuter than Pops.... then she leaned over to me and whispered "I always thought he was a very handsome fella ya know" Then she watched a bunch of SG episodes and humored me and now she watches if I remind her and says that Sam & Jack belong together. So either she is a closet Shipper or she just loves me a whole lot and will root for me to have a happy ending
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      .........until Sam realizes that Jack's *the one* Tame is gonna have a bit-o-fun...
      Tame - as much as I appreciate the link to my site, I think that this should be your new sig line!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Don't forget I run the Shipper Commune Rehab!

*talk about letting the inmates run the asylum*

Sally
        Why does ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST come to mind??
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Tame - as much as I appreciate the link to my site, I think that this should be your new sig line!
          well as long as you are ok with about it.. this was your work and I am proud to display it...so on that note I will change it
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Why does ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST come to mind??
            LMAOOO I thought of that movie too....does this tell everyone how old we are??????

Comment

LMAOOO I thought of that movie too....does this tell everyone how old we are??????
              I don't know about you, but I'm 12!
              sigpic

Comment

.... Why, Tame, how did RDA ever get *your* name on his shirt?

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Sally
                  Well Thanks to some very *Highly* placed friends MALA Jack felt the need to make Sam jealous and I was more than willing to do my part as a good Shipper to help him out

Comment

I don't know about you, but I'm 12!
                    Oh then that means I must be what.........7....8

Comment

well as long as you are ok with about it.. this was your work and I am proud to display it...so on that note I will change it
                      Of course, I'm OK with it... But speaking of my 'work' - in the last thread someone asked Token where she got the first pic in her signature and she wasn't sure.

Originally posted by Token
                      That's a good question! I'm not sure. I snagged it from somewhere. Anyone recognize it? It was just a head shot so I couldn't tell whether it was a ep or publicity pic. I'm sure someone from the Thunk Thread would know.

Well I recognize it! That's one of my 'scrubbed' pix! (which means that I take publicity shots and clean them up, crop them, take out the stuff that I don't want...)

This is the original:
                      http://www.rdanderson.com/stargate/p...6/132ful08.jpg

This one is 'mine':

I love his eyes. So, Token, now you know! And the fact that you're using it just shows what good taste you have, too!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sally
                        Sally - she BEGGED!! She got her name and Jack's cool sunglasses!

MMMMM....Double your PLEASURE - Double your FUN!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sally - she BEGGED!! She got her name and Jack's cool sunglasses!

MMMMM....Double your PLEASURE - Double your FUN!!
                          OMG I am in RDA heaven....wait this the Shipper Thread right????? LOL Mad Gater is gonna be ticked if he doesn't start gettin some equal time with AT LOL

Well I posted a few of my faves over on the Thunk thread and now I must bid you all good night

My favorite pastime is Begging Mala for her wonderful work!!!!!!! or begging her to teach me how to do it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            Austin, Texas, signing in!
                            Ah! San Antonio here.
                            Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but since you insist:
                              • The favorite nite spot in Shipper Town is the "Groovy Gutter". (Although, I have seen a few residents slipping in during the day.) The "Groovy Gutter" has all the furniture padded with Italian leather so no one is injured during the perpetual thunking. It is also equipped with private rooms for private fantasies and cool down rooms for the overheated. Luxurious Egyptian towels are available for drool spillage, and emergency personnel are prepared for any over excitement.
                              • Across from City Hall is the Shipper Town Post Office. The post office is responsible for all love letters, notes and packages. A secondary function of the post office is to handle all wedding presents and cards for Sam and Jack.
                              Token, you are just *so* cool and imaginative!

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

OMG I am in RDA heaven....wait this the Shipper Thread right????? LOL Mad Gater is gonna be ticked if he doesn't start gettin some equal time with AT LOL...................
                                OK! EQUAL TIME FOR MAD_GATER!!

One of my favorite Sam pictures
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X