This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucky
    ^^ There's a link to just the AT cover and the article in post #s 9269 and 9270 at Spoilergate: Here's the URL if you want to join:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Bucky
    Is it the 'entire' article, though? I read some parts of it on the magazine's site, so I want to read it all.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
      GOOD! HURREEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Hmm... one more post. Gotta think of something special for it!
      Tame, oh, Tame, come out, come out where ever you are! I think my beta fell off the thread. I haven't heard from her in a few days!

Just teasing, Tame.

I don't rush her because you can't rush excellence!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        And the detail is so great! I love the other show descriptions. Too much.

ship sistah
        Oh, man, I missed them! I was too scared of seeing PS, so I quickly glanced. Brilliant!

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
          Do you have to have a different DVD player here to play them, or do the UK region 2's play on our players?

And is there anywhere I can find a list of what is on each DVD? You don't have to buy the full season anywhere but here, do you?

Like I need to spend MORE money! But I hate that I am missing good stuff!
          Actually I don't have any DVD's of SG-1 and won't till I can get a full-time job!!

And I think I know where the first sig pic of yours is from, Kri!! I believe it is from "2010." You can see part of Sam's head and a tiny little sliver of her white lab coat. And "2010" is the only episode I remember with a scruffy Jack in it.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Tame, oh, Tame, come out, come out where ever you are! I think my beta fell off the thread. I haven't heard from her in a few days!

Just teasing, Tame.

I don't rush her because you can't rush excellence!!
            If she did fall off this thread she was probably cushioned by the thunk thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              If she did fall off this thread she was probably cushioned by the thunk thread!!
              Hadn't seen her over there tonight, but they started a new thread and I haven't had time to go back and look at the end of it!

I just hope her headache isn't worse! I don't think it ever went away completely.

Tame, remember the headache clause in our contract!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                PINK! And I felt like a total AT stalker at the convention, because I learned the reason she wears pink to most of the conventions is because it is her favorite color. Well, I had on pink that day too, and just wanted to shout "I didn't wear it because she likes it!"

hehe

Hey, Amanda's always said her fave color is orange!???

Sally, who's fave actress is AT and wants to know these INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT THINGS!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  Actually I don't have any DVD's of SG-1 and won't till I can get a full-time job!!

And I think I know where the first sig pic of yours is from, Kri!! I believe it is from "2010." You can see part of Sam's head and a tiny little sliver of her white lab coat. And "2010" is the only episode I remember with a scruffy Jack in it.
                  Yep, mine is from 2010. And we're walking....

Now, for my 100th post, introducing the newest Jaffa Warrior!!!

Okay Sam, shut up and do something other than talking. The guys are almost there with the damn donuts!!

That's a LITTLE better, but still not quite what I had in mind....

Woo Hoo! She shoots, she scores! I knew ya were smart enough to pick the best man alive!

Comment

Slightly off topic: Can someone help me find a particular Jack pic (i went over to the Thunk Thread but I was just kinda ignored or not seen ) I think its a promo pic for Decent where just RDA's head is sticking out of the water!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      Do you have to have a different DVD player here to play them, or do the UK region 2's play on our players?

And is there anywhere I can find a list of what is on each DVD? You don't have to buy the full season anywhere but here, do you?

Like I need to spend MORE money! But I hate that I am missing good stuff!
                      Yes. You need a multi-regional DVD player that supports both NTSC and PAL. Actually, you can buy them online from overseas, and they are comparably priced to the players here. I watch the DVDs on my computer, but I run DVDRegionFree to bypass the computer's DVD drive restrictions.

You can go to the UK Amazon.com site from the GateWorld Store. Amazon lists the features for each individual DVD. I like buying them individually because of the features, and I get them sooner. It costs a little more, but what can I say? It's Stargate!!

Token ~

Comment

WooHoo!!!! I knew you could do it, Kri!!! "Jaffa Warrior" I'm so proud! That was a perfect way to make 100! Wow!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          Yep, mine is from 2010. And we're walking....

Now, for my 100th post, introducing the newest Jaffa Warrior!!!

Okay Sam, shut up and do something other than talking. The guys are almost there with the damn donuts!!

That's a LITTLE better, but still not quite what I had in mind....

Woo Hoo! She shoots, she scores! I knew ya were smart enough to pick the best man alive!

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the lovely young lady a choclate banana rum shake!!!! I knew you would get promoted before the night was over. I'll bet Skittle is celebrating too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            Actually, since her "mommy" basically growled at the tv herself, Skittle ran and hid behind me while Chimera was on. Smart dog
                            Congratulations, Jaffa Warrior Kri!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              WooHoo!!!! I knew you could do it, Kri!!! "Jaffa Warrior" I'm so proud! That was a perfect way to make 100! Wow!
                              Aww thanks for cheering me on! And thanks for the info on the dvd players. Not sure I can do all that just yet. I'll just drool at the screen caps I can find from the stuff we are apparently missing.

There was a short survey at the con we went to that asked what we would like to see on DVD. I said bloopers and outtakes. All of the cast was highly supportive of the fact that the fans should see this stuff. Amanda said "we are actually quite funny!" I'd die to see their outtakes

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                                Slightly off topic: Can someone help me find a particular Jack pic (i went over to the Thunk Thread but I was just kinda ignored or not seen ) I think its a promo pic for Decent where just RDA's head is sticking out of the water!!!
                                I know the one you are talking about. Boy, is that one HOT!!! I have no idea where to find it; but if you do, please tell me. Remember we're family.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X