No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori ships are kinda dewlicate with those edges tho, you know what I mean right lol, I think they were relying on the shields rather than any type of armor, wraith hives are 2x as big and a lot more bulky and basically rely on armor, Still I got no doubt that this new tech will kick their asses

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      50 years and yes, Mitchell is the only one going kabloooey....
      lol i wondered why he was trashing his room

damn this last episode has been taking up my day lol i have got nothing done
      SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

For the first time you don't need ancient intervention to kneel the ORI. Had the Asgards been healthy, I reckon a fleet of O'Neill class ships would have decimated the ORI seeing what the Odyssey did....

i think the asgards undoing was that they made all this technology at the cost of ethics and preserving the spirtual part of them required for ascention,

I stand corrected and I agree....

By ancient intervention I mean ancient tech

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
          Good question. They'd need a much more powerful enemy. It really cuts down on the kind of storytelling they can do, because now Earth isn't the underdog.
          earth (i don't believe) is not the under dog in any Startrek series, yet they did pretty well, i think there is a weath of possiblities that come from being given tech with knowing how to use it all yet, have faith, the 3rd seires will probably be something completely new anyway so not much point in guessing!
          ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Originally posted by aaron54 View Post
            lol i wondered why he was trashing his room

damn this last episode has been taking up my day lol i have got nothing done
            me too, lol, im laggin so behind in work now

Comment

Its strange that the asgard ship in camelot got its butt handed to it but the weapon on the oddysee wasted it within 3 shots

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Teforce View Post
                me too, lol, im laggin so behind in work now
                well given i injured my right arm and my spine playing Wii Sports () i wasn't going to do anything anyway, but i think the Last Ever episode of stargate is worth taking some time off for!

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

When they wanted to destroy the ship I wanted to smash my TV with the Sky remote. I was like, "Wth, 10 seasons to get so advanced and they want to destroy the ship?". Luckily I kept my temper and things turned out okay .

Comment

oh i just had a thought although in the episode they said they couldnt ascend cos they have gentically modified etc too much but becuase they were members of the four races alliance (now five yippe lol) do you recon the ancients helps some or all of them ascend?
                    SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient View Post
                      Its strange that the asgard ship in camelot got its butt handed to it but the weapon on the oddysee wasted it within 3 shots
                      the asgard must have developed it during this series, Thor did say he had been working on this the good part of a year?

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Have faith, each season of sg-1 has always had its critics prior to being aired, yet it always improves and finds a way to captivate the new audiences and its existing fan base. I'm still gutted the series has ended but looking forward to the films! (and Atlantis and the new spin-off).
                        sigpic

Comment

Great series finale. On my second viewing now, can't get my head round no more seasons . Wait a minute sky are re-running from episode 1 season1 next week! woo hoo!
                          My favourite show starts in half an hour.

Comment

Some piccies under the cut for space
                            Apologies for the crappy Sky Multi start icon - really poor placement from them and spoils many shots.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by aaron54 View Post
                              oh i just had a thought although in the episode they said they couldnt ascend cos they have gentically modified etc too much but becuase they were members of the four races alliance (now five yippe lol) do you recon the ancients helps some or all of them ascend?
                              That could be interesting but knowing how Ancients love tea more than doing some good i doubt it .

Comment

I haven't seen this ep yet, but have read a very detailed summary. Some parts I want to see, but more parts make me angry and sad. This was not at all like I thought it would be, and I read a lot of spoilers.

Comment

Working...
                                X