This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    (((((Aunt Sally))))) Welcome Home. Have a cookie. Pete is no threat to O'Neill. Happy Place. BEVERAGE!!!

ship sistah
    Thank you, ship sistah.... *wonders at stupidity of leaving shipper commune*

((((((((((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

It sounds like she is so sick of us. It's so not our fault, though.

ship sistah
      hmmm, Jack's not looking too pleased that she's sick of us either...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        remind me to never leave this thread again..... without naming names......... just reading around the forum... and adding to recent articles/interviews, etc.......... when did it become open season on s/j shippers?... we seem to have become the scourge of the stargate universe now.....

sally

ps - don't reply to this post; stay in your happy and peaceful place.
        ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((AUNTY SALLY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Here! Grab a slice of pizza and a beer (or Jack Daniel's hard cola)! And kick back and relax! Also take some to Jack who's waitin' for ya in your room! I hear pizza is his second favorite food! I'm not mentioning what his first favorite food is since this is a PG forum and all!

Comment

It sounds like she is so sick of us. It's so not our fault, though.

ship sistah
          Yes, unfortunately it does sound as though AT is pretty fed up with the shippers. I can empathize with her frustration though so I tend to take it with a grain of salt. She's been the recipient of most of the angry mail. There are people telling her she's dishonorable for moping and making goopy eyes at her CO and that she's just playing "the girl". Then she's got people writing her telling her she's betrayed her character's integrity by staying with Pete and that she's betrayed her "one true love" (Jack). It seems like whatever she does she can do no right and after investing 8 years into making a character come to life and putting all that time and effort into it it must come as a blow to be the recipient of that much vitrol. I realize that the majority of Stargate fans (shippers, anti-shippers, and noromos alike) don't feel that strongly about it and would never write such anger filled letters but, unfortunately, it always seems to be the case that the more militant fans are always the most outspoken. And they tend to give the rest of the fandom a bad name.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((AUNTY SALLY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Here! Grab a slice of pizza and a beer (or Jack Daniel's hard cola)! And kick back and relax! Also take some to Jack who's waitin' for ya in your room! I hear pizza is his second favorite food! I'm not mentioning what his first favorite food is since this is a PG forum and all!
            ROTFLMAO!!!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater

Thanks! I plan on getting drunk, though, so.... <eg>

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                Yes, unfortunately it does sound as though AT is pretty fed up with the shippers. I can empathize with her frustration though so I tend to take it with a grain of salt. She's been the recipient of most of the angry mail. There are people telling her she's dishonorable for moping and making goopy eyes at her CO and that she's just playing "the girl". Then she's got people writing her telling her she's betrayed her character's integrity by staying with Pete and that she's betrayed her "one true love" (Jack). It seems like whatever she does she can do no right and after investing 8 years into making a character come to life and putting all that time and effort into it it must come as a blow to be the recipient of that much vitrol. I realize that the majority of Stargate fans (shippers, anti-shippers, and noromos alike) don't feel that strongly about it and would never write such anger filled letters but, unfortunately, it always seems to be the case that the more militant fans are always the most outspoken. And they tend to give the rest of the fandom a bad name.
                It's just too bad that it's gotten to the point where she feels she doesn't want to encourage the shippers-- because it's not fun anymore or shippers expect too much or fans have been too hard on her-- whatever the reason. It's too bad things developed the way they did for everyone involved. It's sad, really.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  I suppose, when you put it that way, I can understand. I'd be pretty annoyed too. Like I would've been if I had the morning shift in the computer lab this morning. The lab I was working in this evening was closed for upgrades. So my main function there this shift was to turn people away. If I were working the morning shift I would've had to deal with the type of students who cirumvented that nice big "closed for upgrades" sign for the lab and asked the consultant if the lab was closed. I would've goten so fed up I think. So in the morning I would've been tempted to say somethin' snarky like: "No! We're open! We just put "closed for upgrades" signs around the site for our health!" Good thing I wasn't workin' the morning shift then!!

Comment

Atlantis spoiler:

Slightly OT, but I wonder if the Asgard would be willing to help out in the Pegasus galaxy if they were to get their act together? For one thing Asgard motherships would probably make short work of those Wraith ships. And to me it doesn't seem like the Wraith would be able to feed of of Asgard physiology, since the Asgard are not even humanoid (at least their clone bodies aren't, maybe their original humanoid form might be susceptible to Wraith feeding). Maybe that's what Thor can do after he whisks Sam and Jack away from the Land of Light at the end of their honeymoon. They could all go to the Pegasus galaxy and kick some Wraith a$$.

Comment

Here's a thought:

I wonder if the robotic Jack and Sam (from the robotic SG-1 that Harlan created) would ever get together? I know there's no regs there, since the robotic SG-1 team isn't part of the Air Force.

Atlantis spoiler:

And I'm willin' to bet good money that the Wraith can't feed off Harlan or his robots. So maybe they could send the robot SG-1 to Atlantis and that Jack and Sam could fight side by side against the Wraith. They could still be captured and stuff, but the Wraith will get a big surprise when they stick their hands in the robot's chests. They'll be like: "Hey! WTF? Why can't we feed off you?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        hmmm, Jack's not looking too pleased that she's sick of us either...

In my little shipper world, I would say that he's just thinking..."I wonder what she'd do if I bit her on the neck!"

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          In my little shipper world, I would say that he's just thinking..."I wonder what she'd do if I bit her on the neck!"
                          I remember when Sam literally got a taste of Jack when she bit him on the hand on Klorel's ship in that 2-parter where Apophis and Klorel try to annihilate Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Bite......lick........nibble......
                            ooops, sorry, been over in the gutter - see how those hussies have affected me *staunch indignation........kiwigater sneaks peak to see if any of shipper family believe her....*
                            Nope? Didn't think so

Back from I/Robot. Hmmmmmmm, Di is right. Totally worth the ticket price to see that lovely shower scene........ (dangit - the hussie influence is pervasive isn't it! ).

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                              Bite......lick........nibble......
                              ooops, sorry, been over in the gutter - see how those hussies have affected me *staunch indignation........kiwigater sneaks peak to see if any of shipper family believe her....*
                              Nope? Didn't think so

Back from I/Robot. Hmmmmmmm, Di is right. Totally worth the ticket price to see that lovely shower scene........ (dangit - the hussie influence is pervasive isn't it! ).
                              ((((((((((((((kiwigater))))))))))))))

So glad you could join us today. I take it you liked "I, Robot" then?

Marimba, where you hidin' at? Let's check the thunk thread! Betcha she's over there!

SHIPDADDY!! THE FAMILY WANTS YOU TO COME OUT AND PLAY!! WE MISS YOUR LOUSY SENSE OF HUMOR!!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                                Wow, you guys are incredible! X thread!!! * col Aga bows her head a la Teal'c in gesture of utter respect and admiration* I'm 3 000 posts behind!Since I can't right now use my home computer and have to go to Internet cafe catching up will take some time so you might read some odd replies to old posts.Sorry.
                                Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive( and most of you are probably scratching their heads right now wondering who I am ) What's more I've finally taken ALL my exams and got accepted at university!!How cool is that???!!!Bye,bye high school, welcome adult life!!*ducks head in embarrasment* Sorry, I got a little carried away. Please forgive me, currently I'm living on cloud nine .And my point was that now, since I'm on vacation, I have a lot of free time and hopefully I'll post much more often.
                                Ship Nana,Marimba thanks for adding my name to the letter to AT.
                                One more thing. I haven't seen New Order yet, I've only read transcript, but I was wondering...In Montana, in Sam's head, Pete says something about giving up his life for Sam and she says that's not him.So I thought that maybe Sam knows that he isn't capable of doing something her way.What do you think? And sorry if that was already covered, as I said I'm behind.And wasn't RDA to be in these scenes as well?
                                Well, that's it for now.I'm going to catch up with everything.Sorry for the long post.
                                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                                sigpic
                                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
                                X