No announcement yet.

The Secondary Women of Atlantis Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing with me...Caps from Echoes. They are spoiler-free, but still I'll put them underneath spoiler-tags.

22 caps in total, here are the first few:

Spoiler:

^^She looks kinda cute in this one, confused but cute.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And a couple more...just because I can...

Spoiler:

^^Charlie's Angels anyone ... that or girl's poker night

Comment

Oh my! First appearance of Kate in S3 and it's a bit of shocker. That last one rocks so much (love the commentary as well BTW ), LOL!! I swear, in that light it looks like Teyla and Kate switched hair products for fun or something. Thanks a bunch for these Falcon Horus.

It's kind of weird, from what I hear, the ep isn't much of a favorite among the lucky people who have seen it, but A LOT of people seem to be getting a kick out of it.

EDIT: Just adding the last set of caps from Jaime Ray Newman's role in "McBride: Murder Past Midnight", looking forward to her appearance in ""Under the Mistletoe" premiering Monday.

10 more under the cut.
        Spoiler:

Last edited by dahan; 30 November 2006, 04:12 PM.
        For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

Originally posted by dahan View Post
          Oh my! First appearance of Kate in S3 and it's a bit of shocker. That last one rocks so much (love the commentary as well BTW ), LOL!! I swear, in that light it looks like Teyla and Kate switched hair products for fun or something.
          My sister and I have two answers to why we suddenly have a red-headed Kate on our hands. 1. She went back to Earth and got herself finally some new coloring. Since the blond had run out in Atlantis. 2. Rodney has a thing for blonds, and in changing haircolor she disappeared of his radar.

Originally posted by dahan
          It's kind of weird, from what I hear, the ep isn't much of a favorite among the lucky people who have seen it, but A LOT of people seem to be getting a kick out of it.
          I loved it. An absolutely fabulous episode and having Kate around was a big bonus.

A few more caps...

Spoiler:

Comment

And the last of the bunch...

Spoiler:

Art coming soon too...

Comment

An appearance from one of our women!

I can't quite love Redhead Heightmeyer as much as Blonde Heightmeyer but it's still great to see her in a new ep.

Anyone know if other Sec Woman are in S3 eps?

Falcon, Have you got Allina, Major Emma Cooper from the Daedalus and Miko from LFP in your calendar?

Comment

Originally posted by bella View Post
                I can't quite love Redhead Heightmeyer as much as Blonde Heightmeyer but it's still great to see her in a new ep.
                I love her, no matter what.

Originally posted by Bella
                Anyone know if other Sec Woman are in S3 eps?
                Nope, not that I can remember. The Daedalus seemed to have a new pilot though. Didn't recognize her.

Originally posted by bella
                Falcon, Have you got Allina, Major Emma Cooper from the Daedalus and Miko from LFP in your calendar?
                I do now...I just need 12 ladies and as soon as I'm done with the Claire Rankin one, I'll continue right ahead with the Secondary Women of Atlantis.

And I made two things yesterday...my internet was working up so photoshop had to entertain me...

Comment

nice icon horus

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                    nice icon horus
                    Thanks.

Comment

i got that gimp program dahan its really good a bit hard to get used to so working on some Heightmeyer icons

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                        ...working on some Heightmeyer icons
                        Yay, more to add to my wallpaper, which is still a WIP.

Comment

"Err...what?" Those pics were perfect for thought captions. And I love the Charlies Angels idea.

Remember those charts I was doing ? I’ve revived them.

So Novaks height? It's not on IMDB so guesses please. Is she taller/shorter than other actors whose heights we know?

And for Cadman. I'm missing Qualifications, her previous job and various notes. What qualifications would she need to be a Marine? What would she having been doing previous to Atlantis? Working at SGC? What else do we know about the character? Tapdancing? Carson?

Comment

Originally posted by bella View Post
                            "Err...what?" Those pics were perfect for thought captions. And I love the Charlies Angels idea.
                            Thanks.

Originally posted by bella
                            Remember those charts I was doing ? I’ve revived them.

So Novaks height? It's not on IMDB so guesses please. Is she taller/shorter than other actors whose heights we know?

And for Cadman. I'm missing Qualifications, her previous job and various notes. What qualifications would she need to be a Marine? What would she having been doing previous to Atlantis? Working at SGC? What else do we know about the character? Tapdancing? Carson?
                            Yay...cool!

I'm afraid I'll have to watch an episode to measure Novak's height. And the only thing I know about Cadman is what they said about her in Critical Mass. Tapdancing explosives expert. And I have no idea what the qualifications are for making a marine. Should look that up probably. But what I do have, is an interview with JRN about Cadman, maybe there's something there we can use.

Comment

here are some icons of Heightmeyer i made they are the same icon but different versions of it hope you like them

Spoiler:

Last edited by wraithlord; 24 September 2007, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Nice Wriathlord. I like 1 and 3 the best, those are my favorites.

Comment

Working...
                                X